Don't Do It - Not Happy After Multiple Surgeries

I wan't to let people know why i myself would have...

i wan't to let people know why i myself would have never had the first surgery if i had known then what i know now. Both of the doctors that have performed surgeries on me were not any more skilled than a regular physician in your doctors office. i just wish i had not done the first. They tell you oh yeah, i can fix this, no problem and then take 16000.00 oh well guess we'll, have to do this , and this and of course more of your money and then i might get it right.... PEOPLE ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS GETTING YOUR CASH AND THEN THEY ARE DONE WITH YOU. and GOD forbid you tell them it's not right and then you'll see what they are really made of .

So if you can live with the normal looking nose you have now. I would tell anyone to think long and hard about it, cause it's more likely that something will go wrong , if you don't believe just read all of the unhappy expierences. Then you may have to go on, living in this world looking like a freak anything normal is so much better than what any man can make. so don't believe everything they tell you , I thought I had done my homework and still got the shaft. Hope someday these guys will be out of bussiness in hopes that people could and would be happy with what the good lord gave us.....

if you would like the name of the doctors who have done the sugeries i can email the names to you but cant post yet.

Hi Miche I am sorry to hear that it was Dr. Cochran. I am thinking of going to him for a very complex third revision. I was wondering if you feel that he made it worse off than it was before or did he improve it a bit? My nose is very crooked right now and I can't breath, so I was hoping this would be something he could fix for me.
Did he offer to revise it again or would you not let him? And how far post op are you?
hi i'm sorry to hear that .
His name Spencer Cochran , there are alot of good reviews for him! I personally did not have a good result! I continue to have trouble breathing and my nose is still cooked , which was the adjective . But now I have a huge scar which I didn't have before and also, my profile is hidious , he made it to short for my face!
Please mail me the surgeons name
i agree with you so much; if you can live w/ your nose the way it is, don't bother with rhinoplasty. i;m having a terrible experience with mine. the first one i had i loved; they just removed a bump on the bridge; the second one was more dramatic and a lot was changed. it is a very bad time of my life right now, im just trying to get through this. if youre not so insecure about it, don't bother
Please mail me the surgeons name. Message me at: ams1979 'AT' hotmail.com.
Hi Please can you email me name of your surgeon - I am due to travel to Texas from UK in 3 weeks time. Thank you very much.
Hello. I'm so sorry about your Rhinoplasty experience. I pray things are better now that time has past. I have surgery scheduled in two weeks in dallas area. I was wondering who your surgeon was. Please email me. Thank you
not just rhinoplasty but all surgeries. i wish i had known how down i would be and how much everything about the surgery would bother me before i did my tummy. i didn't know people who had done it except for one and apparently she had a fine experience so i had not sought out information on who does get depressed and why. Perfection does not exist and I think that looking for it can be very dangerous. I had a small pooch, but I have 3 beautiful children. I wish I had left mine alone. When i found out doc had cut stalk underneath to fix my muscles and then reattached ( I had a mini) it completely freaked me out because it was like "cutting the cord" to me and has been something that has bothered me non-stop. Anyway for me, it was so not worth the pain afterwards mentally and physically.
Hello,
I would also like your surgeons' names if you don't mind. I also live in Dallas...
Thanks,

hi i'm sorry to hear your story can you plaese email me your surgeon's name

ash, iam so sorry to hear these tragic stories. it really hurts to look in the mirror and hate what you see, all because of the doctors who dont give a crap about you just the MONEY. I hate that and i wish someone could put a stop to it. I wish I could give you some better news about a revision, but I cant I guess it may be the luck of the drawl. I had my last revision in april and hate the results, and I believed that i had found the best dr. possible because this is all he did was rhinoplasty, I told him my experiences with the previous rhinoplasty and told him i could not go through this again, mentally , physically, knowing that he couldn't do the job properly he went ahead and performed the surgery and took my money.... so here i am again he wants to redo, and cut the graft so my nose will be straight , which was the whole objective anyways ....WHAT? im just pissed at my self and also him for lying to me .... what a jerk .. I was so praying that this was going to go good for me , i just wish and hope my story might keep someone else from making the same mistakes i have made and believing every word these dr's tell you... becuz they are just men tring to earn a buck. If you do a revision at least find someone who has done way over a thousand surgeries if you can , i heard this from someone and maybe he can fix your nose. I sometimes feel my family thinks i have the mj syndrome. ha but they have no ideal what it is like until they have experienced something of the nature.... best wishes..
I am thinking of getting a revission from Dr Cochran in Dallas who does nothing but noses. Where did you get yours from. I hope not from him Please let me know Thanks, Mommydearest
I had the same thing happen to me! And whats even more weird is that my revision was $16,000+ too. Did you have rib cartiledge or anything put in your nose like I did? Why don't you like your result? All I can say is I too wish I haad never changed my nose. I have been different ever since and I just wish I had my god given beauty back.
I suggest to find the comfort of networks like this and the support of family and friends. I most importantly suggest a good Psychiatrist if you can afford one after a major violaton like that. People do not realize that a slip of the knife in a careless unmentioned fashion can ruin or even end their life. The top docs I saw too didn't care about me or my outcome, they were worried about a big sale and the automatic cash deposit. When I saught help, they brushed me off and were rude and uncompassionate. Their intention was definately not to help and did more harm. It is so sad that paid professionals can put innocent people through hell and look the other way. If you have faith,seek it, God will prevail. Hope you are alive and better.