Rhinoplasty Age 28 Female

I have always had a large nose with a bump at the...

I have always had a large nose with a bump at the very top. Growing up I never felt that it was apart of me. I felt that I would look better if I had a slightly smaller nose without a bump.

Pros: It looks so natural now, it opens up my features and most of the attention goes right to my eyes rather than the bump on my nose. I can see clearer now, I always could see the bump in my periphery when I would look side to side and now that is gone. The doctor was amazing, a true artist. I really trusted him.

Cons: The first week is very painful. My nose bled for a week straight and even with painkillers I was so uncomfortable. But after a week you get exponentially better, and the swelling goes down.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is very trustworthy, professional, and did an excellent job with my nose. It looks so natural. People have been telling me how great I look but they cannot figure out why!

Im so happy Dr M performed my rhinoplasty. I had a big nose with a bump, however, Dr M removed the bump and gave a smaller and natural nose. For me the procedure was almost painless. Im so glad i did not end up with a fake nose. Now i am no longer worried about my profile. I feel so confident. Also people tell me wow you look good, but dont know i've had rhinoplasty. I feel very confident now.