Rhinoplasty for Breathing Problems and Asymmetry

I am so happy with the results of my surgery. The...

I am so happy with the results of my surgery. The recovery was so easy and the pain was minimal. I had been considering this surgery for a while because I had trouble breathing, and the assymetry of my nose bothered me.

It can be very scary having surgery on your nose, but I felt So comfortable with my doctor. My recommendation would be to choose a doctor that you are comfortable with, that has the same goals as you do, and has a wealth of knowledge. Choosing a doctor with a great reputation made my decision to have rhinoplasty a breeze!

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is a phenomenal surgeon. He made me feel very comfortable when I had my consultation. He listened to my goals and also gave me his expert opinion. His experience and great reputation put me at ease to have rhinoplasty. Now I am so happy about the results of my surgery. I was so impressed by both his professionalism and his ability to be so personable. He really listened to me and was also excited about my surgery and the outcome he anticipated. It was a wonderful experience!