My Experience - Gold Threads and Biological Poymer Gel

I have Golden Threads and Biological Polymer Gel...

I got very visible result after 3 month and looked about 15 years younger. Now I again need something to do with my skin, that to make it young looking. I'm 60y.o.

I have Golden Threads and Biological Polymer Gel in my skin. I have got it about 8 years ago and have good result till now. I'm 60y.o. My question: Is this possiple for me to get thermage on my face?

Don't warry about this. The result really will be visible in 3 to 6 month, it depands on skin and age. I did the golden threads about 10 years ago and I am satisfide till now. I had had Vitiligo (started) on my face skin, but after Golden Threads it disappeared. The impact of Gold on your skin is amazing. I still have Vitiligo on my hands and elbows, but I can't do anything with this in these places... Give me a pleasure, please tell where did you do Golden Threads and Biological Polymar Gel? In USA? In what city? I did it in Russia, but I asked about this in USA and all doctors told, they even didn't hear about BPG. Thank you.
Dear Ladybird Thanks a lot for your words. They were very kind!! I am Portuguese and so I did it here, in Portugal, close to Lisbon. It cost 2500 euros. I think I will be happy with the results, yes. All other patients this lady doctor opperated on are, so I can hardly wait. But the wait is very difficult, especially when one has spent so much money and hopes and all takes so long, with some other phenomena in the midddle. Let us keep in touch and see what happens to us in a world that demands from us that we stay young all the time. Best regards from sunny Portugal Cristina
I have had Biological Polymer Gel and Gold Threads applied on my cheeks and neck on the 8th March 2010 and I am very happy with the result on the cheeks, but the neck has been making me very sad, as it is not yet what I hoped for, it even looks worse. The Doctor keeps telling me I must be patient and that the results of the threads take at least 2 to 3 months to be visible. Oh, I HOPE so much this works out! I'll write more when I am happier... or less unhappy! :-)
Doc. M.A. Gubin

I'm till now looking 10-15 years younger, than my 60th.