Absolutely Fantastic! - Toronto,ON

I chose to do this procedure specifically to...

I chose to do this procedure specifically to balance out my face. That's exactly what I got. My expectations were very realistic which obviously lead to NO disappointments. It has changed my appearance abit but hardly noticeable. Of course with every cosmetic surgical procedure there is downtime of the whole healing process which is to be expected. Not being able to sleep(the 1st week), the swelling as it slowly and slowly subsides over time, people noticing but all in all very tolerable. I absolutely love the new ME! If you chose to do a procedure like this- be realistic in your expectations!

Hey pina I'm considering a lip lift too can you post some pictures
Hi Pina! Thanks for your review! I kive near the Toronto area and am looking for a doctor there. Are you able to forward me some pictures? Thanks!
so the lip lift didn't give you a gummy smile? how many mm did they remove?
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I walked in I felt completely at ease. The staff is overtly friendly, extremely pleasant and very accommodating. All of my questions were answered pre & post op and Dr. Born set my expectations to realistic. I felt confident that I had chosen the perfect doctor to perform my surgery. I was awake during surgery,Dr.Born and his surgical staff made sure I was completely comfortable. They talked to me during the procedure, had music on. There aren't enough thank you's to say to Yolanda, she goes above & beyond of that of an RN. Thank you to Mary, she did a fantastic job explaining & performing the IPL procedure today. Once again thank you & thank you to all of you!! a big thank you to Dr.Born!