So Excited! Full TT, BA with Lift and Lipo of Flanks

Had full TT, BA with lift and lipo of flanks...

Had full TT, BA with lift and lipo of flanks 2 days ago and I'm doing great.  The first night in the hospital was pretty rough,I'm home now and doing well in my recliner.  As long as I stay on top of the medicine, I'm doing well pain wise.  Getting up and down is the hardest part, but it's over quickly.

I'm pretty swollen right now, not much drainage happening, but I can already tell that it's going to be great.  It's amazing and I'm super happy!!

Just got home from my first post-op...

Just got home from my first post-op appointment and it went really well!  I got my drains out and the dr. said I can wear a regular sports bra now.  Having the drains pulled out was not pleasant, but it was over quickly.  I did take a pain pill about an hour before the appointment, so I think that helped.  I still have very minimal bruising and I'm feeling great.  Stopped by Target on my way home from the doctor to do a little shopping (which felt good to get out of the house) and am planning on taking a nap when my little girl does.  So...still happy and can't wait to try on my new bikini I just bought online!!!  (I've NEVER worn one)    :)  Fingers crossed!

Ok, so I got my drains out yesterday and I'm...

Ok, so I got my drains out yesterday and I'm feeling good today. I've only had advil thus far, will take a pain pill in order to sleep tonight.  The worst part of today was when I sneezed twice -- NOT fun.  But I'm up and around for short periods of time throughout the day, and I'm even heading to a short meeting in the morning for work.  So I posted more after pics...can't wait to be all healed!

I am 29 years old, 5'8" and 150 pounds. I...

I am 29 years old, 5'8" and 150 pounds. I have 2 children, 6 and 3, and am scheduled for a full TT with lipo of flanks and lower back as well as a breast lift with augmentation. I have been wanting to get rid of my nasty stomach for a really long time. I had a "pooch" before I even had kids! After 2 pregnancies gaining 60 pounds both times and one c-section, I am going in on October 20th and am so excited!

After losing the "baby weight" I started really working out (with a trainer) and firming up all over. My arms, legs, butt, thighs...everything looks great! Except my stomach, flanks and breasts.

I will post my before pics soon and keep everyone updated on my recovery. I have lots of people coming in to help me with the kids and I will have 2 weeks off of work. Hopefully everything goes well!

Great! Answered all of my questions, professional, kind

You look GREAT!
I was just wondering if you would post your surgeons contact information because I am trying to find a surgeon here in Georgia. Thanks
For lack of a better adjective, Wow. Hope your healing continued to go smoothly. Have any more updates for us?
i want to hear truthfully would you do it again? i am terrifed of needles so this would be a huge thing for me, but i am soooo sick of my huge stomach.

thanks very much for posting the pics. do you have more recent one's...would be great to see the complete transformation: before then after.

i am very curious about pain the first few days post op, i am 53 and considering tummy tick and breast lift with small augm
I meant to say I am interested in finding out what doctor you used because your body looks amazing and I am very much interested and doing the mommy makeover. My other comment didn't make sense. Thanks for sharing your story and photos.
I am in georgia and I would like to know if you go give the info for the doctor you used. Thanks
great surgery,have fun but could i know ur surgon name?
Thanks for responding.
Hello. Have you returned back to work? I was comtemplated my surgery TT and breast lift but I would only be able to take two weeks off right now and I didn't feel that was enough time to heal. What do you think?
I took 2 weeks off of work and it was great timing. I was tired the first few days and was moving a little slower, but I'm able to sit down and "relax" at times while at work. Two weeks should be fine depending on what kind of job you have. Good luck!
Thanks so much for your response. My husband is saying the same thing - NOT! I'm planning to go to a hospital to have it done because I can't afford a private Dr.'s office. I was told it's just a good. My consult is this Wednesday, wish me luck. BTW, you look AMAZING!!!!

I'm considering a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants. How long did it take you to make this decision? After seeing the doctor, how long did it take for him/her to schedule you for surgery?

How long did it take you to consider getting the surgery? And once you did, how long did it take for the doctor to decide when you should go for the surgery?
Hi Inesha West. I had been considering a tummy tuck for as long as I can remember. Especially after having my son. And then after having my daughter and knew that my family was complete, I really started to think about it. So I worked my bootie off with diet and exercise and have done so for the last 2 years with no big change in my stomach. And no amount of working out would help...and my boobs were getting worse with each pound that I lost. So I got my husband on board (he thought I looked find...bless his heart!) and agonized for months. Then I finally bit the bullet and went on a consult. And that was it! I scheduled as soon as possible that worked in my schedule and haven't looked back! The doctor actually had me gain a few pounds before surgery...how cool is that??!!
Thanks for posting your photos. I can hardly believe you're looking so good and doing so well in such a short time. My surgery is in 2 weeks and I'm encouraged by your success.
best of luck to you! I hope that you have a speedy recovery and are as excited with the results as I am. :)
I have just booked for my tummy tuck and breast uplift, also lipo to my back. I also have lost weight and saggy bits were left. Your picture has really given me hope. Great body.
Good for you! I hope all goes well for you, I couldn't be happier with my results thus far. I wish you well and keep us all updated. :)
Aww..you look good @2 weeks,hang in there,you are still swollen..and by 6 weeks omg,you will b like dang..hahaah..congrats on your new body!!!
please keep us posted! Good luck!
congrats to you! make sure you post some after pictures, once you get feeling better.