So Excited! Full TT, BA with Lift and Lipo of Flanks

Had full TT, BA with lift and lipo of flanks...

Had full TT, BA with lift and lipo of flanks 2 days ago and I'm doing great.  The first night in the hospital was pretty rough,I'm home now and doing well in my recliner.  As long as I stay on top of the medicine, I'm doing well pain wise.  Getting up and down is the hardest part, but it's over quickly.

I'm pretty swollen right now, not much drainage happening, but I can already tell that it's going to be great.  It's amazing and I'm super happy!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Just got home from my first post-op...

Just got home from my first post-op appointment and it went really well!  I got my drains out and the dr. said I can wear a regular sports bra now.  Having the drains pulled out was not pleasant, but it was over quickly.  I did take a pain pill about an hour before the appointment, so I think that helped.  I still have very minimal bruising and I'm feeling great.  Stopped by Target on my way home from the doctor to do a little shopping (which felt good to get out of the house) and am planning on taking a nap when my little girl does.  So...still happy and can't wait to try on my new bikini I just bought online!!!  (I've NEVER worn one)    :)  Fingers crossed!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ok, so I got my drains out yesterday and I'm...

Ok, so I got my drains out yesterday and I'm feeling good today. I've only had advil thus far, will take a pain pill in order to sleep tonight.  The worst part of today was when I sneezed twice -- NOT fun.  But I'm up and around for short periods of time throughout the day, and I'm even heading to a short meeting in the morning for work.  So I posted more after pics...can't wait to be all healed!

You look GREAT!
I was just wondering if you would post your surgeons contact information because I am trying to find a surgeon here in Georgia. Thanks
For lack of a better adjective, Wow. Hope your healing continued to go smoothly. Have any more updates for us?

I am 29 years old, 5'8" and 150 pounds. I...

I am 29 years old, 5'8" and 150 pounds. I have 2 children, 6 and 3, and am scheduled for a full TT with lipo of flanks and lower back as well as a breast lift with augmentation. I have been wanting to get rid of my nasty stomach for a really long time. I had a "pooch" before I even had kids! After 2 pregnancies gaining 60 pounds both times and one c-section, I am going in on October 20th and am so excited!

After losing the "baby weight" I started really working out (with a trainer) and firming up all over. My arms, legs, butt, thighs...everything looks great! Except my stomach, flanks and breasts.

I will post my before pics soon and keep everyone updated on my recovery. I have lots of people coming in to help me with the kids and I will have 2 weeks off of work. Hopefully everything goes well!

I have just booked for my tummy tuck and breast uplift, also lipo to my back. I also have lost weight and saggy bits were left. Your picture has really given me hope. Great body.
Good for you! I hope all goes well for you, I couldn't be happier with my results thus far. I wish you well and keep us all updated. :)
Aww..you look good @2 weeks,hang in there,you are still swollen..and by 6 weeks omg,you will b like dang..hahaah..congrats on your new body!!!

Great! Answered all of my questions, professional, kind