Bad Liposuction Results in Lower/mid Abdomen

I had mesotherapy about 1 1/2 years ago for my...

I had mesotherapy about 1 1/2 years ago for my lower and mid abdomen. I have a smooth flat tummy with the dreaded little pooch belly I just could not get rid of with excercise. The mesotherapy did not work for me so I decided to have liposuction done.

Im 35 female healthy, no med problems, dont drink, no smoking,and work out 4-5 times a week.

Im week 4 post op and my stomach looks horrible with bumps lumps ropes scar tissue etc. My PS was surprised by my results becuase I was a good candidate for Lipo. Is it possible that the prior mesotheraphy treatments affected the outcome of my liposcution results?

Not Happy with my results wish I did not have the procedure. But I dont discourage others from acheiving great results. so good luck to others

Is it possible that the prior mesotheraphy...

he is a well known PS think I was the small percentage who got bad results

You NEED to read my Smart Lipo story that ended with a horrible 6 yr journey to the TT surgery!
YOu dont need a tummy tuck! Sorry that happened to you. I have lumping as well from my lypo and tummy tuck.
So sorry that you got such bad results, have you considered a tummy tuck? I believe a tummy tuck should correct your problem. I am currently saving to get a tummy tuck, but worried that I will get bad results AGAIN. I too have horrible results from lipo in my abdomen area, it worsens when I gain weight. From your pics you look lyoung, at a healthy weight. Anyway, good luck to you. :)
have you tried ultrasound and massage ?
initially i had a lot of scar tissue in my arms to the point I couldn't even lift them and they were ropey.
about 2 to 3 weeks after surgery I went to a physical therapist who did lots and lots of stretching and massaging of the scar tissue plus the ultrasound. It helped so much I cant really tell I had anything done.
can you tell me who the doctor was that fixed it????
I am very sorry about your surgery. I am also going thru the same thing, I had smartlipo like 1 year ago, and now my stomach look worse!!! even my love handle looks uneven... I spend 4000 for my stomach and 5000 for love handle. What a waste of money. and now to fix it, I have to spend 1000ssss . Its sux that that someone come and make your body worse instead of fixing it. If anyone know about a good doctor for revised?

Help!
I would recommend Jeff Schafer in San Deigo.
I had smartlipo done by Jeff Schafer in Corondo San Diego. I hated the results $12,000 down the drain! Now I have lumpy inner thighs and weird lumps that develped over time--I also got weird spider veins. I use to love myself in a bathing suit now I never wear one. I hide the upper thighs under shorts. SmartLipo is rip off!!! I am sorry I ever did it. I did have a tummy tuck with Gilbert Lee in San Diego and he is EXCELLENT! I wish I would have used him for the lipo on my legs but Jeff Schafer was the only one doing SmartLipo at the time. I regret ever having smartlipo done. I was never fat or heavy just 10 lbs over my ideal weight. Healthy and fit--now I have ugly ripples and lumps. YUK!
I am really sorry about your experience. I had Smartlipo done on my abdomen a year a go, but the scar tissue and lumpiness was not as bad. I had it revised by a plastic surgeon in Miami, Fl. I am so glad he was able to fix it. Smartlipo, specially in the wrong hands can be devastating.
smart lipo gave me horribe lumps that will never go away. I liked my stomach way more before i got the lipo done. Dont do it smart lipo is the worst!
Just curious, have you been able to resolve the deformity complications from your liposuction? I am also not very happy with my result.
and my life as well ...
I think my surgeon took my muscle as well ...
Wow, it's so sad to see so many people, including myself pay large sums of money to have a surgeon ruin your body, and (for me anyway) life. I don't know about you, but I was not properly informed of possible bad outcomes such as this. The only bad outcome that I was informed of was a possible depression, skin discoloration or scarring at the point of entry/incision. I was not informed of cavities in the donation site, or rippling. I didn't even go in for liposuction. I am minipetite, 5' 90lb female. A fitness enthusiast my entire adult life. I went in to get breast implants changed and was concerned about rippling in the breast, my surgeon convinced me that he could graft fat to cover any rippling from the breast implant. I expressed my concerns with being so light and not having any fat to graft, but he assured me it didn't take much. I asked where would you get it, as I really didn't have any to spare? He just said he would find it somewhere. Now the entire back and insides of my legs are full of cavities and rippling. I also think that he took a piece of muscle, as I have a huge cavity right in the middle of my muscle. It is visible at all times but more pronounced when my muscle is contracted.I will be seeking other surgeons advise and opinions and will post the opinions from my consultations as I seek help. Just wanted to say, so sorry this happened to you, so sorry it happened to me, and I hope this serves to inform and educate others considering cosmetic surgical procedures
I can totally relate. It has been over 2 yrs since my procedure and i hate it. I can't wear a bikini because it looks like i have a six pack on one side. Have you looked into Slimlipo?
I hope you are able to resolve this with your surgeon as most will recognize this is not a result we are trying to achieve. As for mesotherapy affecting your outcome, I am not aware of any studies or case reports to date. Perhaps as more individuals as yourself who undergo traditional liposuction following failed mesotherapy, we will learn more about how best to proceed to achieve the result that we all strive for.