Bad Liposuction Results in Lower/mid Abdomen

I had mesotherapy about 1 1/2 years ago for my...

I had mesotherapy about 1 1/2 years ago for my lower and mid abdomen. I have a smooth flat tummy with the dreaded little pooch belly I just could not get rid of with excercise. The mesotherapy did not work for me so I decided to have liposuction done.

Im 35 female healthy, no med problems, dont drink, no smoking,and work out 4-5 times a week.

Im week 4 post op and my stomach looks horrible with bumps lumps ropes scar tissue etc. My PS was surprised by my results becuase I was a good candidate for Lipo. Is it possible that the prior mesotheraphy treatments affected the outcome of my liposcution results?

Not Happy with my results wish I did not have the procedure. But I dont discourage others from acheiving great results. so good luck to others

I hope you are able to resolve this with your surgeon as most will recognize this is not a result we are trying to achieve. As for mesotherapy affecting your outcome, I am not aware of any studies or case reports to date. Perhaps as more individuals as yourself who undergo traditional liposuction following failed mesotherapy, we will learn more about how best to proceed to achieve the result that we all strive for.

Is it possible that the prior mesotheraphy...

You NEED to read my Smart Lipo story that ended with a horrible 6 yr journey to the TT surgery!
YOu dont need a tummy tuck! Sorry that happened to you. I have lumping as well from my lypo and tummy tuck.
So sorry that you got such bad results, have you considered a tummy tuck? I believe a tummy tuck should correct your problem. I am currently saving to get a tummy tuck, but worried that I will get bad results AGAIN. I too have horrible results from lipo in my abdomen area, it worsens when I gain weight. From your pics you look lyoung, at a healthy weight. Anyway, good luck to you. :)

he is a well known PS think I was the small percentage who got bad results