They Botched my Neck

I went in for platysmaplasty and all they did was...

I went in for platysmaplasty and all they did was put 2 stitches under my chin where both sides of it was skin hanging. I am suing them. This was at the Maitland, FL office.

Dr. Frank Filiberto

They hoodwinked me Told me if I wanted to cancel it would cost me $400.00

DID HE OFFER TO DO IT OVER FOR YOU>
I went in for a platysmaplasty and now have a orrible scar under my chin AND lumps hanging to the sides of my chicks. As I was reading some of the posts here, I was re-living the experience of "being under the butcher's knife", the super pushy salesperson, the innatentive mgr. (no call after surgery to see how I was doing); even my dog's clinic calls after a visit to see how the dog is doing!
I plan to pursue this by joining a class action suit. If anyone else is interested, please contact me.
I had there so-called mini facelift done in maitland" 117 miles from home" on may.I have been in pain and aggony ever since. It wasn't the post-op things I needed to worry about so much. I had an abbsess That was roughly an inch and a half wide by three inches long appear behind my ear that was protruding and filling with fluid. After having a tube and a half of fluid drained,I was told it was normal and to put a hot compress on it. Later that evening it had filled again and I did as they instructed and applied a hot compress.During the night the abbsess ruptured and drained everywhere. As I was cleaning up my neck I noticed a fibrous material coming out of the hole in my neck as big around as my little finger that would not detach no matter how hard I pulled. The next evening after cleaning that area another piece appeared at the other end and it was more material. I contacted maitland and made an appointment to go back there with the request to be seen by another doctor. This doctor simply yanked them out and told the nurse to wrap me and send me home. The biopsy results came back as a fibrous tissue consistent with a paper-like material. APPERENTLY someone forgot to remove sum gauze packing from my neck before stitching me back up.If I'n not mistaken, wouldn't that be concidered leaving a piece of surgical instument in me but yet I can't find a lawyer who thinks so.I HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM LIFESTYLE LIFT. I have so many hi-def pictures of these pieces of cotton hanging out of my neck. I would never recommend lifestyle lift to my worst enemy.
Pris: If you would be interested i taking positive action, please contact me at JolieDunham@aol.com. What happened to you is horrible....you are not alone.
I also had my nightmare at Maitland, who was your doctor and when did you have it done. There was a lady that I meet in the office when I was there for the follow up that had the some of the same problems as you, I didn't get her name but she was from Ormond Beach, a big inch & half whole in the back of her neck ear area.
Linda///be smart...if they can't do it right the first time...don't risk it.....don't risk it!!
A picture is worth a thousand words, I had my procedure/nighmare done on Nov 15th. I have been back to there office with my dissatisfaction, and they admitted that my right side was not done correctly and said they would do it over. But now I'm to afraid to go back and have them mess me up more. I plan on going to someone else to see what can be done, but I'm out of work now. If you would like to see pictures you can e-mail me direct.(lmineer@hotmail.com)
Audrey...contact me directly at JolieDunham@aol.com and I will give you the specifics on the class action. The answer is yes.
Could someone please tell me if they know about a class action suit against LifeStyle Lifts? Also what is the statute of limitation for suing them? I am located in LA and had a horrible experience with their Beverly Hills office with bad results. Thank you.
Call center for NEW VICTIM CONTACTS... 1-888-LSL-SUIT It's open 24/7, and operators are standing by!
I got your private message& replied.
You can email me by my username above... The number you got from McKen is accurate.If you were lied to, misled& are having problems w/ that procedure, call them.
are you on america online?
I'm having one heck of a time with this email. Lost phone # Dis contast by E mail Noresponse yet
I'm 4 months out and everyday it is a new disaster. I now have a huge indention under my chin and lumps and bumps. Can these indentions be filled? Where is earthgirl her problems seemed to have gotten extremely better. I may not be looking in the right spot on here. Would like to talk to her since she had the same Dr. as me.
Thanks
I haven't called yet, but believe this is part of a class action suit.
By the time you get an attorney. The cost will blow your mind.I tried getting my money back from Ge credit. No response .Talk about depression ... Istill can't sleep@ nite . The cost of having this lift done has cost my husband and I close to Sixty thousand. I still have a problem with swollowing . I have no feeling on my left side of my throat and ear.. In fact I keep getting a popping sound in my ear. I could go on n on ..Whats the sense. I was told only people with problems with the procedure go on real self .... I'm thankful for this site
McKen was kind enough to send me the names and numbers of 2 attorneys, as has Bits. I'm not sure what their connection is, but I'm sure they will provide you with the same information. It's only a phone call. Why not?
Perhaps Bits and McKen can give you the names and numbers of 2 attorneys they've turned me on to.
have a 18 inch file on what they did to Did to me. THX
Casper...do you have an attorney? I have a file of all my before and after (ha ha) pictures, as well as the doctor's notes. I was so upset with the results that I cried in his office. He documented that I was depressed and that he asked me if I was taking my antidepressant medication!
Believe it or not, according to a LSL former employee...the Drs and staff are told to tell you that...to make you think that YOU are crazy. Make sure you contact the attorney...I gave him your name on here:)
Hi Illene....can you contact me directly at JolieDunham@aol.com?