Latisse Results Vs Jan Marini - No Irritation - Los Gatos, CA

I have had no irritation (as I did with Jan...

I have had no irritation (as I did with Jan Marini- original formula) and amazing results.

I use an eyeliner brush and do both lids top and bottom by putting one drop in a contact lens case, and wiping the brush off and the case out with alcohol on cotton pad each night. My first bottle lasted 3.5 months!

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Did you curl your eyelashes on any of those photos?
Hi, did you eyes get red and irrited in the beginning of use? If so, how long did it take for that to go away?
WOW, your last photo is what I dream of having at the end of 4 months. Sadly, I highly doubt mine will even get that long. Being asian I don't think that's even possible for me... but I guess a girl can dream, can't she?
What happens if you stop using the product? Will your lashes go back to the way they were, or will you retain your new growth?
You have to keep using it; although for maintenance I have heard that you can cut back to 2-3 applications a week. I have been using it 4 months and I have not cut back. I still use it everyday.
You have just convinced me to buy it! It makes your eyes "pop"!
the nurse told me the FDA requires that warning... because the drops for glaucoma [Latisse contains the same active ingredient] can darken light colored eyes. I do not get the drops *in* my eyes, and I wait until my lids are completely dry before I go to bed. It seems like it would be easier to accidentally get some in your eye if you use the big clunky brush that comes with the product. I use a skinny eyeliner brush and clean it with alcohol after each use.
Yes was also wondering if your iris color darkened...from the picture it doesnt seem so..
Have you noticed any darkening of your eye color? Have you heard of anyone having that issue?
wow~ so beautiful
A-MAY-ZING! =D Thank you for posting a picture. I love pictures because they basically speak for themselves.
wow i got my kit yesterday and my lashes arent short just very blondish in color i cannot wait to try this out i heard it takes 8 wks so be patient. i dont like wearing mascara unless im going out at nite i wear glasses alot for work too. i got a good deal as it was a friend who got and didnt want once she purchased it so she sold it to me for much less. but its a one time deal so next time will have to pay full $
Now that really does look to be an amazing result to me! Is the second pic with mascara/lashtint?
No mascara in the second photo—or any makeup at all, but i did get my lashes tinted in july (because I was going on vacation and would be swimming) My lashes did get darker on their own, but not this dark. I will post another photo with makeup before Latisse, and makeup after Latisse. That is pretty dramatic, too. -bess