Lasered Lipline Removal Turned Black.

I had a lipline tattoo removed by laser and it...

I had a lipline tattoo removed by laser and it turned black. I done 7 sessions and its still black! plz advise me what to do.

Dr Tran

The doctor said that it would remove the lipline with no worries, its now black. My doctor tells me to continue treatment, each time charging $200 and still it hasnt changed!

I used 50% TCA over and over, and after 4 months my 'overdone' lip line was gone. TCA peel your skin off and you can also use it for scars. In my opinion, it's a great stuff. It's not easy process but TCA works and it's basically free. Everybody was warning me, especially my tattoo artist. She said it will give me a scars but honestly, it made my skin much younger and wrinkles around my lips vanished. Highly recommended.
Try the salt-removal technique which can be done by the cosmetic tattoo artist.
What is rejuvi tatoo remover what kind of physicians and where could it be found?

you need to have rejuvi tattoo remover put into the line

Do you where I can find someone who works with rejuvi tattoo remover ? I'm in NY/NJ area and desperated to find someone. Thanx albasoares1@msn.com
can rejuvi tattoo be used for eyeliner as well? The artist who tattooed my eyes did a bad job, she did strokes at the end, just like Egyptians. They are not very close to the eyes. Is rejuvi good to remove eyeliner tattoo as well. Let me know. Thanks. Sue

It should lighten up with further treatments. Cosmetic tattoos like lip liner, eyeliner, and eyebrows may darken following treatment with tattoo removal lasers. Further treatment of the darkened tattoos usually results in fading.