Lasered Lipline Removal Turned Black.

I had a lipline tattoo removed by laser and it...

I had a lipline tattoo removed by laser and it turned black. I done 7 sessions and its still black! plz advise me what to do.

Dr Tran

The doctor said that it would remove the lipline with no worries, its now black. My doctor tells me to continue treatment, each time charging $200 and still it hasnt changed!

Where can I get crownlike lipliner removed in the greater New Orleans area??
I used 50% TCA over and over, and after 4 months my 'overdone' lip line was gone. TCA peel your skin off and you can also use it for scars. In my opinion, it's a great stuff. It's not easy process but TCA works and it's basically free. Everybody was warning me, especially my tattoo artist. She said it will give me a scars but honestly, it made my skin much younger and wrinkles around my lips vanished. Highly recommended.
Please can you help me. I am desperate. I live looking like a clown for almost 8 months. Lip liner placed above the Vermilion border and reddish orange in color Saline removal has left the it with shadows and patches of color still there and it keeps getting infected. Can you tell me how you applied the TCA please! Thank you for any help you can give me at least matter. I feel like I have lost almost a year of my life. Thank you!
I used very thin eyeliner brush and tageted lip line only. Every person is different but for me 50% TCA worked perfectly. I was able to put few layers at the same session and got a great result. TCA turns first white but please do not freak out, it's going to turn back to skin color and your lip liner brakes out in following days. Keep your lips completely moisturized in peeling process. Start practice carefully and I am sure you are going to learn what is your skin tolerance. It will help you. Good luck :)
Try the salt-removal technique which can be done by the cosmetic tattoo artist.
That's what I have been doing for past 5 mths
What is rejuvi tatoo remover what kind of physicians and where could it be found?

you need to have rejuvi tattoo remover put into the line

Do you where I can find someone who works with rejuvi tattoo remover ? I'm in NY/NJ area and desperated to find someone. Thanx albasoares1@msn.com
can rejuvi tattoo be used for eyeliner as well? The artist who tattooed my eyes did a bad job, she did strokes at the end, just like Egyptians. They are not very close to the eyes. Is rejuvi good to remove eyeliner tattoo as well. Let me know. Thanks. Sue

It should lighten up with further treatments. Cosmetic tattoos like lip liner, eyeliner, and eyebrows may darken following treatment with tattoo removal lasers. Further treatment of the darkened tattoos usually results in fading.