Incredible Brazilian Butt Lift - What a Transformation

Wow- what an artistic surgeon! An incredible lipo...

Wow- what an artistic surgeon! An incredible lipo that was done that totally amazed me. I have an hour glass figure.

I went in for a lipo consultation for my belly and lovehandles. I ended up with a brazilian butt lift which is removing fat from the belly and love handles and put that same fat back to my butt area.

He created a well rounded butt which I never had before. What an amazing transformation! My doctor was no doubt a professional in his field.

After my consultation he highly recommended the brazilian butt lift for me and I am so glad I listened to him and did it. First day after surgery was difficult, but after that every day is better.

I can't sit on the butt for 4 weeks, very challenging but well worth it.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

He listened to my needs. He had a very good personality and recommended for me what he felt would give me the best results. His staff also very caring and constantly called home after surgery to check on my recovery.

OK, so where the hell are the pictures......Really?? This is a whack post.....
Congratulations! Glad to hear you are happy with your results. Please post pics so we cn see the transformation :)
I've been looking into the BBL over the lst few weeks I'm thinking about having it done in a month or so but im worried about the recovery. I figured i'd kill two birds with one stone get rid of the love handles and pouch and gain a killer butt. I'd like to see some pictures if anyone has any just to get a realistic view since most of the pics on all the websites are the same.
I have pics in my profile
I plan on getting a brazillian buttlift by september along with several other procedures after each recovery. brazillian buttlift would be the first procedure I want done as it requires as much body fat as I can provide. Can you please send me before and after pics? And your doctors information? DO you know if he also does tummy tucks, breast lift, and rhinoplasty?
Hi just wanted to know,how long after your consultation did you havt to wait to have your surgery?
Hello. Im considering Dr Soto for a BBl and was wondering how soon after you went to your consultation can he do the surgery. Can you send me your before and after pics as well? Thank you!!

Congrats on your new body! I have decided to have my BBL procedure done by Dr. Soto as well (hopefully in April) I would love to see your before/after pics. Could you please send them to me?