I Look Really Strange Two Months After Rhinoplasty

Hello, I am 2 months after rhinoplasty and do not...

Hello, I am 2 months after rhinoplasty and do not feel good.

Before rhinoplasty I had little bit larger nose with a little hump under tip(place where supratip is I bet). So i wanted minimal changes.

So a doctor shortened a nose by 2-3mm, cut off the hump, and also he said that he had to narrow nose little bit and cut it more down. (do not know why???)

However my profile seems now really nice and better then before, i do not like semi-profile and front view. Before rhinoplasty i think i was really attractive guy and nose from semi profile and front view seems normal and fit to my face.

After rhinoplasty, I think the nose seems to small and narrow for my face. The result is that I Look really strange and a lot of people who didn´t see me for some time agree that. I mean my eyes looks now different and whole expression looks different.

But the thing is, when i do massage of the nose how my doctor said I look almost same like before rhinoplasty which I really like and nose does fit my face more. If i am right a nose swells after massages right? Paradox is that I like it when it swells after massages because without them the nose seems so thin and small. I do not really know why i look so different? I mean my countenance of my face seems really strange. I look like something between pig, monkey and Grinch. No kidding. The next interesting thing is that if I cover a part of my nose near the area where the hump was cutten I look exactly like me. Why is that? is it because there is some large swelling which totally change my look? Is it possible?

But on the other hand i have to admit, that I think that everyday I m looking better and better and look more like before surgery. Do you think that i will continue and getting better or I wont never look as good as i was before surgery.

I mean all i wanted was a subtle change but no it seems to much.

Doctor said that i have to wait, to nose to sit down etc... but you know its two months, which i think is very long time. And the worst thing that i am afraid is that how swelling goes away nose will be getting smaller and smaller and that is exactly what i dont want.

Thank you very much for answers and advices.

I did not have my tip slightly upturned which I asked for a more petite nose but whats my worry is the middle of my nose is spread I know its only been a month but that part doesn't change :{
Has anyones swelling resolved? Particularly lele2727, I ask as I also have the piggy look :(

From the side I look good but the fromt I am like a pig crossed with a monkey!!! Swollen top lip and cheek area and wide spread nose!
Just had a septo/rhinoplasty done on the 11th of Aug and it has been a lil over 2 weeks and I still think I look like the grinch or a pig. My nose is upturned and very swollen. I'm trying to be patient and hoping once the swelling subsides I will start to look normal and like my new nose. Friends and family want to see my nose but I am too embarassed to show my face now. I hope I don't regret my decision.