Embarrassed and Disappointed - I Fell for the Commercials

I fell for television commercials, magazine ads,...

I fell for television commercials, magazine ads, the one hour procedure, immediate improvement and the pre-procedure red carpet treatment.

I cannot see any noticeable improvement in my face. Several months after the procedure, I had a neck revision and six months following that procedure, I am stuck with what the physician describes as swelling that will eventualy go away. I believe at this point, I am stuck with a bad result, to put it mildly. If I had it to do over, I would have gone with a reputable plastic surgeon and not the "Lifestyle Lift" route.

The procedures (2) were painful and I don't know how you can see immediate improvement when you leave looking like a mummy. Following the procedure, you will never be allowed to come through the front door. You will arrive through a rear entrance to wait to see someone and wait along with the other unhappy clients.

I am ashamed, embarrassed and disappointed. What a waste of my money, time and energy.

I do not recommend this procedure for the majority of women. A smaller percentage may benefit.