Lipo on Abdominal and Hips, Removed 4.7L

I had lipo because i am getting a tummy tuck and i...

i had lipo because i am getting a tummy tuck and i want it to turn out as good as possible. i chose to do lipo first instead of together because of the overall outcome.

i am 40 years old and i had lipo on my abdominal and hips 8 weeks ago. he removed 4.7 liters. i can see a really big difference but there are swell marks on my side. will that go away?

What is that dr info? Im in Houston too.
can i pls have ur doc name and contact info.
Can I please have the name of your doctor?
who is your provider and what is their number?
Wow, can I please have the name of your doctor? Where is he located
hello i would like to have some inf about your doctor thank u
It has now been 4 months since my surgery. I am still swollen in spots and a little sore (especially after excercising). I can see a very big difference in my shape. I do have swelling on my side and I am not sure why its still swelled. I figured all the swelling would be gone by now. "Still being patient"!!
Who was your doctor? Thanks!
can you please provide information about your doctor. Thanks
I am your age, had the same thing done and had almost the same amount of fat removed. I had 3 liters from the hips and a little over 1 from the lower abs but I did it 2 weeks apart. I was swollen for at least 6 weeks and am swollen now. Hard to tell! I'm definitely still numb and a wee bit sore but I can also see my shape. Do you sleep on your side because the fluid can accumulate on the side you sleep on as it travels down in your sleep. I would also encourage you to keep wearing the garment and try to sleep on your back to "even" things out. I think you had a lot of fat removed, which causes more tissue trauma. You probably just need more time to heal like I do...have you seen your shape coming back or is it still too swollen? Are you happy?
Looking forward to my lipo next week
Hello, Just checking to see how your surgery went. How much did you have removed and are you happy with it?
Who is your doctor? 2600.00 is very good price. Where is his office?
Wow, 4.7 L is a lot. I understand some docs will go as high as 5L, but my doc said he would usually not go more than 3L. He says after 3L is where problems start to appear. I would give it time and be patient. It would not be uncommon to have swelling 8 weeks out especially if that much was removed. Remember, that is very traumatic to the body,
Its been 4 months now. I still have swelling on my sides. I dont know much about this stuff, but shouldn't all the swelling be gone? My doctor told me to be patient!!