Septorhinoplasty for Bump, Deviated Septum

I had Septorhinoplasty to remove a bump on my nose...

I had Septorhinoplasty to remove a bump on my nose and fix a deviated septum so I could breathe better.

I met with the plastic surgeon for my consultation, and he was wonderful. He explained the procedure in great detail, answered all my questions, and came across extremely confident in his ability to improve my nose to my liking.

Prior to the day of my surgery, I read so many stories online regarding other peoples experiences that I was super nervous the day of my surgery. Everyone at the surgery center was fantastic however, and once the doctor checked on me prior to surgery, and answered any last minute questions I had, my nerves were at ease.

I was also pleasantly surprised by the ease of my recovery period. Although I had some discomfort from having to sleep a certain way and breathe out of my mouth for a couple weeks, I felt very little pain throughout my recovery. I had very little bruising, the only cons from the surgery was the unflattering look of the splint, very minimal discomfort from the swollen nose and the sore throat I got from sleeping with my mouth open.

Now a month after my surgery, my nose is still a little swollen, but I’m very pleased with the outcome. My nose looks very natural and seems to be healing nicely. The Doctor did a great job!

great! mines been two days..
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

The sugeon I chose explained the procedure in great detail, answered all my questions, and came across extremely confident in his ability to improve my nose to my liking.