Hydroquinone Plus Retin A Cream Worked - California

I've been using a mix of hydroquinine plus...

I've been using a mix of hydroquinine plus retin a cream for three weeks on my melasma, applying it every night, and it works great. No sensitivity either, some mild flaking but using a scrub cleanser in the morning helps.

Hi just wanted to mention we also compound triple formula retin-a and 4% hydroquinone and flucinonide, it was marketed under Tr-luma cream, formulated by the late Dr Kligman. Tri-luma worked great.

Where did you purchase this cream, and how much did you pay? Is it Rx only?

Hi Everyone, The best melasma treatment I've tried is made by The History of Whoo called the Whitening Intensive Cream (apply to blemishes only). I've been using this product for two weeks now and it "wowed" me; my dark spots are fading away...just amazing!!! After five years of trying many brands to erase my melasma, I found my magic! The sad news about this cream is so expensive but it really works. You can order it online at eden skincare or at becleo.com.
Hi, Can you share with us what % of retin-a and hydroquinone you used? Also, what moisturizer do you use? I have been using .05% retin-a and 4% hydroquinone for about 3 months now. My face looks worst than before I started this regiment and my derm is no help! Glad it worked out for you and thank you for sharing your story.
Hi, thanks for sharing your experience. I'm just curious when you use both Hydroquinone and Retin A at the same time, you said every night, which one you apply first? How long after did you notice it getting better?
Do you live in Southern California or Northern? I really want to try this but I live in a very sunny climate. How is your skin today?
Still good, I live in a sunny climate too and wear Neutrogena SPF 85 every day, on my face. It works well.
Thank you for updating!!
Thankyou .

Hi lara,

Good info to pass along to the Melasma community. Plus the information about the scrub is great too. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt