Breast Revision Breast Augmentation with a Lift - 3rd Surgery a Success

I had 325cc round smooth saline above the muscle...

I had 325cc round smooth saline above the muscle BA . I had a revision done to place them under the muscle and & to get a lift  but, my previous dr told me to stay over the muscle for a natural look & right after the surgery the right breast was bigger, firmer and higher than the left, after 4 years I started to notice deep folds lines & a few month ago my left breast was getting softer that I can squeeze it together so easily while massaging it so slowly it kept on getting softer and smaller til it shrunk and got so small.

Updated on Oct 23, 2009:  Thank god that I've found my PS, he is the best, so nice,caring & best of all so professional he is the best, he listen to what I wanted and trust me my surgery was so challenging & risky. after my surgery I was soooo happy it was much better than what I've expected....I recommended him to my family, my friends & to everyone I know....I'm a 30+ years young woman with 20 years old boobies (like before I had kids and before I nursed).....Love it....LOL!!

Updated on Oct 23, 2009: Forgot 2 mention that it was my 3rd BA, I wish that I've found my Dr. the first time I've decided to get BA done.  All of his staff deserve more than 5 stars the, results were much much better than what I've asked for and what I've expected.... Thank you sooooooooooo much I appreciate the good treatment & the awesome results!!

I went to my PS on 1/7/2010 for my 3 month follow...

I went to my PS on 1/7/2010 for my 3 month follow up appointment and they look AWESOME!!! My BA looks waaaaay better than what I was expecting and what I was asking for. I had above the muscle saline implants and they were so heavy and pulling my breasts down and it was so uncomfortable, it hurts & it caused stretch marks. Dr H. recommended me to get silicon gel implants and it was the best recommendation, I love silicon implants they feel so natural and under the muscle is the way to go. I can't wait for summer so I can show them off in a bikini!!!!

I have an appointment with Dr H. to get a lipo on my arms, flanks, inner and outer thigh and I will write about it after I get it done. I CAN'T WAIT SO EXCITED. :)

Thank you so so so so so much Dr H. for the wonderful new boobies you gave me. You are the BEST!!:)

Smart lipo & Thermage done on my inner thigh...

Smart lipo & Thermage done on my inner thigh and just Smart lipo on my arms, outer thigh and flanks

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr H is the best PS in town. Before I met with Dr H I've spoken to a lot of ps and he is the only one that knew exactly what I wanted, I only had to explain to him what I wanted ones thats it, unlike other PS no matter what you say they want to do what they want and not what you want. Dr H cares more about his patients and not about the $$$$$ unlike most of the PS. Bambi is his nurse and OMG!!! she is the best I love her to death, she is so wonderful, so nice, so loving and caring..I had my surgery done on 10/13/2009. Today is my 3rd day PO & I have no bruising & I feel wonderful. He will be my PS forever. Dr H did fix previous BA was done by another PS (Placing the implants from over the muscle to under the muscle). I love Dr H he is the best, He deserves 5 stars ***** and all of his staff gets 5 stars, they treated me like a family and it made me feel so comfortable. I had 2 previous BA and he did the 3RD one, under the muscle smooth high profile Mentor silicone gel with a lift and OMG!!!! I love it they look like when I was 18 years old before I had kids... Thank you sooooooooooo much Dr H :-) for the wonderful treatment and results. Below is my previous BA story (experiance) before I met Dr. H.

Hi, sorry for your experience. Sounds like you very well may have a slow leak. It is best to replace the implants asap if you have a leak, but this also may be the time to address some of your other issues.

Hi Dr. Hankins, I just want to show my appreciation for the wonderful results and for treating me more like a family and for taking such a good care of me:-) Thank you soooo much!!!