Now I Feel on the Outside Like I Feel on the Inside: Beautiful

My name is Cathy, and for years I have wanted a...

My name is Cathy, and for years I have wanted a breast augmentation. I chose Dr. P because I was referred to him from my boyfriend who has seen his work. I was so excited to have the procedure.

After talking with the Dr., viewing a lot of photos, and seeing his actual work, I new I was at the right place. He is so professional and made me feel comfortable and reassured about my decision.

It's been 7 months since my surgery, and I look and feel great. My boyfriend is so appreciative and thrilled with the work I had done. He tells my everyday how beautiful I look.

I encourage any of you ladies out there that want this type of procedure to see Dr. P and judge for yourself. You won't be sorry. Now I feel on the outside like I feel on the inside: beautiful.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is very professional, skilled,and performs the surgery with great sterile technique. His proof is in his clients. My results were terrific, and I would reccommend him to everyone.

wow they look fab - mine was your shape b4 but more sagged im only 5 days post op a few problems atm tingly arms hard to sleep etc but lookin at them already im thinkin its worth it ! take care