The Butt I've Always Wanted

Several years ago, not being satisfied with the...

Several years ago, not being satisfied with the shape of my back side, led me to make a poor and very dangerous choice. I had silicone injected on my buttocks. Years later, my body finally reacted from the foreign substance. I had an inflammation that kept me in excruciating pain for more than a month. To make it even worse, I never had anything to show for these injections, since thankfully I only had one round. My butt was still flat and square.

Still being bothered by the way I looked, I began to research the Brazilian Butt lift. I could not believe the cost of this procedure ($20,000 to $25,000), so I gave up on ever having a beautiful, round, behind. That is, until this summer when I found my doctor in Orlando, Florida.

I had my procedure on August 31, 2009. I'm finally shaped like a woman! Fat was lipo-suctioned from my flanks and stomach, and transplanted to my butt (700 cc's for each buttock). I finally achieved the results I wanted with the Brazilian Butt Lift.

The pain was minimal. I managed it with extra strength Tylenol. The absolute worse part of this procedure for me was not being able to sit down for 4 weeks. My amazing results made it absolutely worth it!

I would encourage anyone who is disatisfied with this area of their body to look up my Doctor in Orlando. You will be so happy that you did!

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is a brilliant artist and a great doctor. He is very patient and understanding. He will answer all questions without hurry. His staff is amazing! They are kind and friendly. You are going to feel so comfortable from the moment you step into his office. I enthusiastically recommend my Dr. and his staff.

Are your results still good after a year+??
I am having the surgery in Houston, TX in 2 weeks with Dr. Henry Mentz. Mine is going to cost $10,300. He is injecting 1000 cc's in each cheek. Yes, 1000 ccs. I am so excited and nervous but he took before/after(computer enhanced) pics and I can't wait to see the real life results. He told me that up to 50% will be re-absorbed. I would love to see your pics if you have any. Thank you!
Hi asop...who are you talking to?...just being sure?...and wow 1000...awesome!...please do share your b4 and after...so excited for you..!!!!
wow...is 700 cc each cheek enough to produce huge results?..or is that the average/moderate results?...i am scheduled to do and want to be realistic in just how much body fat would produce the kind of results i am looking for?
So true on all fronts....results are definitely not equal when it comes to the whole reabsorption issue. Also, in terms of how many cc's can be injected. I have done extensive research and will continue to do so until I am fully satisfied.
8 months.
I agree. There are no guarantees. However, the doctor did specifically state to me that he didn't see any reason for me to not receive my desired results. Now as Sasha stated, not getting the desired results and no getting results at are are two totally different things. I understand that the surgery was done and there was a cost incurred there. However, there should be at least a partial refund offered in cases where there are no results. The anesthesia would still be paid and the doctors time would be taken into consideration but without offering some type of justifiable recourse, how do I know whether the doctor truly performed at his best doing my surgery and made every attempt to meet my needs. I don't and right now, he has my money and I have no results. Unfortunately, I will not change my views regarding my personal issue and I caution others. As I explained, i have since spoken to other doctors on a consultation basis and I specifically asked what options are available to those that are dissatisfied and one of the options was a partial refund in the event that the doctor begin the surgery and realized that there just wasn't enough fat to get the desired results or after the surgery once the swelling has subsided and it is determined that there are no results. I only wish that I had known this beforehand. I did ask Dr. Soto this question before the surgery and he said it depends and each situation is different but if there was dissatisfaction then we would discuss it at that time. Well when I tried to discuss it with him, he told me to give it time and then later offered to re-do the surgery. Well I took vacation time off from work and I don't have the privilege of turning around and doing this all over again. Not to mention the fact that my job requires heavy travel.
how long has it been?
Doctors tell you that it might not come out EXACTLY how you want it but they don't tell you that you may have no results at all. What they say is that a percentage of the fat will be reabsorbed and that ranges from person to person and then they tell you all about their best case scenario patients so you feel excited and optomistic about having it done. How many people do u think would hand over 9k if the doctor said 100% of your fat may reabsorb so you might waste ur $ and a month of recovery. My adivce to people who are interested in this procedure is to ask the doctor how many unsatisfied patients they have and ask them to see photos of procedures that were unsucessful instead of all the best photos they show on the tv in the office. YIKES . . .that would be no fun, what a buzz kill.
in all honesty, the doctor tells you the chances you take; your fat may not have harvested well enough or maybe you did not have enough fat to use. that would not be the fault of the doctor; and despite all, the surgery was still done. you paid to have the surgery done and it didnt work for you. are you willing to try it again?

I am getting ready to have this surgery with Dr. Soto in a few days.. woulf you mind sending me your before and after pictures.. I am sure your results look amaing now!! Thanx Thanks again Kim

would you mind sending me ur personal email. i will send you the pics
Dr. Soto and his staff are great but don't be disappointed if you don't get any results. I had the surgery done earlier this year are I had absolutely no change. I requested my before pictures and compared and yes, I was right no change. After spending that kind of money I was more than disappointed and the only remedy that was offered was for me to have the surgery again. Not much of a solution IMO, especially since it took everything I had in me to have the surgery in the first place. I would caution you to be prepared for whatever the outcome is. Lesson learned for me is to utilize doctors that offer a partial refund should it be determined that the surgery was not successful. Yes, there are doctors out there that do that. I have since spoken to a few of them. I feel like I handed over my $ with nothing to show for it. :-(.
i have yet to see poor results but I am very satisfied. I dont have befor shots, dr soto has those but i am posting an after shot taken @ 2 weeks ago on vacation. believe me the before shots are horrible!!
I still look great! my husband and I were on vacation and I was looking at the pictures and I have more pics of my butt than my face!!! I still look good but I have been working hard to maintain; healthy eating and walking

Can you send me pics? I would love to see before and after! I am seriously considering dr. Soto .I have been talking to his staff and they seem very nice. There have been some comments just recently about poor results from him but before that there were alot of positive ones .

How are your results holding up??????
A baby ring will definitely do the trick. good luck and congrats.
hey francis414 I just got my surgey one week ago today may 7th. I feel goo d i have to write a review but I wanted to ask how do I sit at work I go back after two n a half weeks on the 24th. I need to know how to sit and at work and in my car? I definitely want to get a baby ring.
hi. sitting was such a hassle. I used to sit on an open chair, like a computer chair with my butt hanging off the chair, i did not drive, my hubby did the driving and I laid sideways. The baby ring will help some what, I used it for a while and it helps with the pain in the abdomen.......
Also does anyone by any chance know how long the surgery takes? Thank You
i went into surgery @ 7am and my husband was called at 11:00am to pick me up, its about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.......you will be sooo asleep you wont even realize the time. Also, Dr. Soto has a state of the art operating room on site with an anesthesiologist and two nurses on site.....so everything is done in one place.
Hi. I'm so happy you love your new look. Can you tell me a little about the scarring on your body? Are their any scars? And how soon after your consult did you schedule the surgery? Thanks for your time!
Thank You so much Francis.
Hi. I had my consult done october 26 and my surgery on 11/12. I had 5 scars, the size of paper cuts, two on the front sides of my thighs were he did liposuction, two on the top of the butt where he puts in the fat and a small one in the crack of the butt, im not sure for what! I have them still, they are my war scars and I love them. Dr. Soto will laser them off if you want. I have chosen not to........you will be thrilled!!