The Butt I've Always Wanted

Several years ago, not being satisfied with the...

Several years ago, not being satisfied with the shape of my back side, led me to make a poor and very dangerous choice. I had silicone injected on my buttocks. Years later, my body finally reacted from the foreign substance. I had an inflammation that kept me in excruciating pain for more than a month. To make it even worse, I never had anything to show for these injections, since thankfully I only had one round. My butt was still flat and square.

Still being bothered by the way I looked, I began to research the Brazilian Butt lift. I could not believe the cost of this procedure ($20,000 to $25,000), so I gave up on ever having a beautiful, round, behind. That is, until this summer when I found my doctor in Orlando, Florida.

I had my procedure on August 31, 2009. I'm finally shaped like a woman! Fat was lipo-suctioned from my flanks and stomach, and transplanted to my butt (700 cc's for each buttock). I finally achieved the results I wanted with the Brazilian Butt Lift.

The pain was minimal. I managed it with extra strength Tylenol. The absolute worse part of this procedure for me was not being able to sit down for 4 weeks. My amazing results made it absolutely worth it!

I would encourage anyone who is disatisfied with this area of their body to look up my Doctor in Orlando. You will be so happy that you did!

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is a brilliant artist and a great doctor. He is very patient and understanding. He will answer all questions without hurry. His staff is amazing! They are kind and friendly. You are going to feel so comfortable from the moment you step into his office. I enthusiastically recommend my Dr. and his staff.