Quicker Results then I Thought....

It has been about 5 days since my surgery, and I...

It has been about 5 days since my surgery, and I have to say that, I've seen results since day one! I have read so many blogs about people that aren't happy, and I am not one of those people, THANK GOD. I was most frigtened by the actually surgery, but that went well also.

I was in pain when after surgery, but not enough to take the pain pills the first night. The second night was the KILLER! I broke down and took one. The lied when they said the first night was the worst, the second night was the worst for me hands down. I hate not be able to sit, but I knew that was gonna be an issue before the surgery. Overall,

I do hope that my butt keeps looking better. It's kind of hard, hopefully that goes away...OH, almost forgot! THIS DAMN GARMENT is gonna be your #1 enemy, it is so tight! I can't wait until i get to take it off for good and burn it!!!!!!!!

I wanted a bigger bottom!Well the only thing that...

I wanted a bigger bottom!

Well the only thing that was bad was I got on these blogs everyday hoping to find somoene that had good results, and I found only TWO, compared to the 30 who had bad results...Wish more doctors got more training on this procedure and how to do it properly...I love my results so far, I pray that doesn't change.

Dr. Alexander, Florida Center for Cosmetic surgery

the best!

hmmm....2k sounds really cheap...are they board certified surgeons?....unless its just a touch up fee?...sounds a bit scary...?....is that a randam place you found and decided to go to?....and how many cc's did you have put in each cheek?
Hi ladies!! It's been a while since i had my surgery (october2009) my butt still looks fabulous!!! I must say, it was worth every penny. I wanted to get it done again though. I heard that when you get it done a 2nd time the results last longer and it's BIGGER! Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery? What surgeon? Do they charge 2k for everything? Thats kind of cheap....Let me know ladies.
I said 2000 MORE..but actually it was 3000 more!
oh wow...see that frigtens me now that you say this...as i was this close to planning to go with dr. alexander...how much did you pa for it then?...they could not give me a quote over the phone...and still waiitn on a response?...do you know how much cc's each cheek they were able to put?
...also...did you lose wieght since the surgery?
I payed with Dr Alexander 5000, and Bal Harbour told me it was 8000...so I went with alexander. When I went to Bal Harbour to fix it, they told me 6000 now cause its less lipo and more shaping. Soooo..I am going to get it done there next month..its set for the 9th, cant wait! Its not that Dr Alexander did a bad job, cause I love it..BUT i need it more shaped cause the fat just sits on top of my butt like 2 lumps! This Dr is very well known and if you like you can google him and his practice to see for yourself..but the best thing to do is visit with both of them, see what they say.
omg...i like have that same thing in the lower back just above where my poor little tush begins...weird isnt it...very annoying...cuz those 2 litle lumps actually make my butt look flatter in clothes...ewww...i have mine scheduled with Dr. Tachmes...his gallery is not impressive at all, but what i like about his office is that they are very realistic and upfront about expectations...he is very experienced and knows how to place the fat so minimal absorbtion occurs...and his price is fair....but this is considered my final PS and so my results hopefully should be dramatic...after this..thats all she wrote for me!!!...;0)
I am so upset that I have to do it again, but I think this is it for me too..I cant take off work anymore plus this is getting expensive..let me know how it turns out for you, and I will do the same...3 more weeks!!! YAY!!
ok...sure thing...good luck to you too...i fly out this weekend for my procedure...will be sure to keep you posted!....i will keep progress on my discussion link labelled "I wanna "Shelf" BBL - do I have enough body fat?"...feel free to drop me a note when you get a chance!!!!
this is the 2nd person i have read about that did this proceedure at the S. Florida Ctr for Cosmetic Surgery...and both with positive and realistic responses...I too have set up a consultation with this facility...will keep you all posted...would love to hear from the originator of this message?...curious on the responses as well...ttys.
I did the surgery with dr alexander, BUT now that it has healed all the way I am sure it could have been better. My booty is not round, it looks like i have two lumps on top of my butt..I am not completely happy. I am going to get it fixed by Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery. This is the dr that I originaly wanted to go to, but it was 2000$ more...but I got what I payed for..a half of a booty..lol.
what are the major risk thats if you know im intrested in getting the surgry but im in chicago and im willing to travel for the best results whats your doctors number
Hi Fab09, I'm considering on getting the BLL, was comparing and looking for Dr's as well. You seem very happy with your results, so I am interested in knowing who your doctor is. Would you be able to tell me the name of your doctor?

I have my surgery with Dr Alexander set for July 9th. I am soooo happy I found someone else that got this done by him! Can you tell me what to expect and how did you deal with the no sitting. Or you can email me so we can talk cause I am soooo worried that i was thinking about backing out of this. Thank you

Hi Queensgirl...how did things work out?...

Hi. I was also thinking about having Dr. A do my procedure. Are you completely satisfied with your results?Do you have any before and after pics? If so, please email. Any other information or advice you may have will be greatly appreciated.

Hi fab i was wondering how everything is going i was interested it he surgery and just wanted to know how your feeling and how your results settled? be well mama
Are you still satisfied with your results?
I am still satified with my results. It did go down a little, but overall it looks really nice. My lipo is really nice as well. I do have the ideal "S" figure. I don't think the blogs told me enough that you can't sit for ONE WHOLE MONTH, PERIOD if you want good results. I think my results turned out well b/c I didn't sit for an entire 4 weeks. It's not as large as it was when I wrote the first time, but it still looks really nice. If your a larger women with more of a flat bottom, ask to doctor to take out AS MUCH FAT AS POSSIBLE, that is very important. Also the lumps on my stomach are still there just a little. however i was told that it takes much longer for the lipo to heal then the butt. I still don't fully sit for long periods of time and it's been 3mths now! Hopefully this helps.
Hi Fab I am from Miami also and I am familar with the place you had your surgery. I am wondering which doctor did the procedure? Did you have to pay out of pocket fees for the garment?

Doctor Alexander did my procedure. Ft. Lauderdale office. No, the garment came with the procedure. You have to wear it all the time for 4weeks. Mine was too tight so I hated it. Good luck!

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to your review. Thanks!
how was the job?
hi who was your doctor?
do you have the docs info

{edited}, Ft Lauderdale office. Get on the website, they have all the info on there

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to your review. Thanks!

Hi Fab09 Im glad your surgery went well. can you keep me informed on your progress Im having mine done on December 11, in Maryland. I hope mine goes as well as yours. Im so excited. I want to know what to expect I read so many blogs and have all kind of mix feeling going ito this. How many cc did you get? Where did you get the fat from? Is your garment the hole or half or is it the one with the buttock out. Did u have to travel for the procedure? How are doing with the sitting? Do you have drainage tubes? Do you have any before pic. If you like you can email me. Hope you are doing well.