Bad Rhinoplasty Results with Before and After Pics - 2 Years Later

I had surgery the end of May 2007. I had a bump on...

I had surgery the end of May 2007. I had a bump on the bridge of my nose from breaking it in a horseback riding accident when I was 16. I am very unhappy with the results. Although the bump is now gone, my nostrils are completely uneven and the tip of my nose is crooked. My nose looks much worse than it did before the surgery.

Honestly, you looked much better before. It is obviously a bad nose job. I think it would be worth to try, because only you know how you are feeling right now. Some people can say that it's not that bad, you have nice eyes, lovely face etc. It is not really important what other people think about your after picture but what you think about it. You can have crooked, pug, small, deformed nose...If you say "whatever, I don't care, it's not worth it" it doesn't matter at all. But if you are feeling your "good" is damaged find good surgeon. Be careful and take care.
I think you should have a revision surgery for your nose. Good luck.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. It's been 2 years and I think you've got a valid point. Don't mean to pry, but have you looked for a another doctor's opinion? I would hope your doctor would talk to you and look at your AFTER pictures. It can hard for them to know what you want them to do about it. They're only doctors :) I think they should offer some compensation or at least express culpability for the less than desirable results. God bless.

My original surgeon offered to do a revision for...

My original surgeon offered to do a revision for just the anesthesia costs so I decided to give it a try.  I had revision rhinoplasty on 9-23-09.  I will post some pics after the splint and stitches are gone.

please let us know how your new nose looks now.
How did he make your nose so much longer than it was before? Did he use an implant in the tip? He had to have put something in there because it is much longer. Whatever he used maybe you can have it removed. Good luck.
Why did you go back to the same doc to have your surgery redone? If he couldn't get it right the first time,I would question his abilities and would never have allowed him to work on my nose again. You're very brave.

I decided to have the revision done by the...

I decided to have the revision done by the original doctor and there was really no difference in my nose, it was still extremely crooked. I decided to have another revision, this time by another doctor. I had surgery on May 27, 2010. My Dr. was wonderful and my nose looks much better.

You look great. What was different about the doctor who did the good revision?
The Dr who did this revision does only facial surgery and specializes in revision rhinoplasty. It is definitely not perfect, my nose is still very prominent, but it is significantly better than it was.
You look great :) congrats

My original nose was much better than the nose I ended up with.