Liposuction on my Mid-section - Mayfield Heights, OH

Dr. Leedy...my goodness, he has such a wonderful...

Dr. Leedy...my goodness, he has such a wonderful gift. I can't express how thrilled I am with the results of my liposuction of the midsection and inner and outer thighs. Prior to the surgery I had a hard time looking at myself in the mirror. And now I'm ecstatic with my new tiny shape! I absolutely LOVE how look.

Not only is Dr. Leedy a phenomenal surgeon, his compassion is an additional quality. He spent a lot of time answering my questions and made me feel completely at ease.

I also must mention Dr. Leedy's office staff and surgical team. I couldn't have asked for a more caring group of individuals to assist in my procedure. The entire team, made me feel secure and completely comfortable with every step.

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone considering enhancing their bodily image.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy has a true gift. He's a professional surgeon who far exceeded my expectations. He listened to what I wanted to achieve and helped me feel secure and comfortable in his care. I'm very pleased with Dr. Leedy as my doctor and the results of his work just makes me smile with joy and happiness!

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Hi Shelia, To elaborate on my experience more, I didn't have any cons. Dr. Leedy was very good at explaining what to expect during the process and recovery. I was up and walking around that day and the next. A bit sore, but not what I thought it would be like at all. Felt like a had worked-out very hard. The swelling and bruising were minimal. The compression garment is very important and helped. Currently at two months, knowing three months to completely heal, I currently feel 100 percent and look amazing! I knew Dr Leedy was the surgeon for me. He had done work on two of my friends. Going into things slow, I started with Botox and fillers. I looked amazing! I knew he was the right fit. Also read his credentials, viewed additional procedures and read reviews. They blew me away. His education spoke volumes. I'll be happy to post before and after photos once I receive them... Though I'm only at two months post, and look wonderful, I understand I still have a little swelling and things will only get better as time goes on. I'm very happy and glad I made the choice to have the liposuction. And even happier I chose Dr. Leedy, he truly is gifted. My body has a gorgeous new contoured look and I'm ecstatic!