Liposuction on my Mid-section - Mayfield Heights, OH

Dr. Leedy...my goodness, he has such a wonderful...

Dr. Leedy...my goodness, he has such a wonderful gift. I can't express how thrilled I am with the results of my liposuction of the midsection and inner and outer thighs. Prior to the surgery I had a hard time looking at myself in the mirror. And now I'm ecstatic with my new tiny shape! I absolutely LOVE how look.

Not only is Dr. Leedy a phenomenal surgeon, his compassion is an additional quality. He spent a lot of time answering my questions and made me feel completely at ease.

I also must mention Dr. Leedy's office staff and surgical team. I couldn't have asked for a more caring group of individuals to assist in my procedure. The entire team, made me feel secure and completely comfortable with every step.

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone considering enhancing their bodily image.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy has a true gift. He's a professional surgeon who far exceeded my expectations. He listened to what I wanted to achieve and helped me feel secure and comfortable in his care. I'm very pleased with Dr. Leedy as my doctor and the results of his work just makes me smile with joy and happiness!