Mixto Laser - Beverly Hills, CA

I had to have six stitches on my face on a...

I had to have six stitches on my face on a vertical gash about an inch in length. My Dr. recommended laser scar resurfacing or else chances were good if left untreated the wound would remain a red keloid scar. After the stitches were removed and weeks of daily vitamin e gel to help treat the scar it was apparent that the scar wasn't going to camouflage in very well and that it was going to be very apparent and noticeable. I decided that I was going to have laser scar resurfacing and opted for a total facial. Its amazing what the Mixto laser is capable of, I was very sceptical on how much it could help a prominent facial scar but I'm a true believer now.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

There are a lot of online sights that caution about doing the proper research and finding a Dr. that knows what they are doing that's why I'm so glad that i went with Dr. David Rahimi at Forever Young. All of the good things that are mentioned about him in his reviews online are one hundred percent accurate. From my first hand experience of Dr. Rahimi I can definitely say that he is a very experienced, professional, caring Dr. who likes and takes pride in what he does. He has so much patience in answering all of your questions. Even after his consultation I was able to email with him other questions that I had and he always responded right away. The day of the laser surgery everything went very well, Dr. Rahimi does everything to make a patient at ease and comfortable. After the procedure he gave me his personal cell phone number which to me was very impressing because every other medical procedure I've ever had usually they give you the office number and if its after hours your stuck with the voicemail until the next day or have to wait over the weekend. The procedure went according to plan and unfolded exactly how Dr. Rahimi described.

Thank you so much for your review. I def will take what you say into consideration.