Derma-Pen After 7 Months Zero Results - Salt Lake City, UT

I have had 4 derma pen treatments in 5 months and...

I have had 4 derma pen treatments in 5 months and based on before and after pictures I took on my cell phone there have been exactly zero results. There is no difference on fine lines, wrinkles, tightening, pore size or really anything at all. In addition to the derma pen, the spa put a light face peel on me in additional to skin lightener products. I can't see any difference at all. It cost me $750.00 for the package and there is literally no results at all. What a waste.

The people at the SPA are nice and mean well. But they really should not have sold me this package.

Beauty Addix

I got a deal on Salt Lake City Deals. I went for one Derma-Pen treatment but they said that just one wouldn't work so I had to buy a package. After 5 treatments there is zero difference in my skin.

My understanding of the Dermapen is that there are different needle lengths available on the same device. Do you know what needle length was used? Perhaps it wasn't long enough for collagen induction?
DermaPen is NOT better than Rollers.
You should only do micro-needling once a month. Micro-needling works with the skins natural healing process. The skins natural cell turnover is 4-6 weeks therefore you should only do it once a month. They should be doing anti-aging or anti-pigment treatments in between these micro-needling treatments. Beauty Therapist New Zealand
I think the before and after photos got mixed up. I can't imagine wrinkles or lines getting that much worse from Derma rolling or from the derma pen in only 5 months. At least I hope not!
Difficult to be certain with photo's but there appears to be an improvement. Lines are much softer.
She's got the pictures in reverse order from what is typical. The before picture is the one on the RIGHT. So, if she has indeed labeled these correctly then her lines actually look a little bit worse. :/
I think those lines / wrinkles have soften ALOT!
She should have taken better pictures in the same lighting but of what I can see the after photo does look a little better.