Derma-Pen After 7 Months Zero Results - Salt Lake City, UT

I have had 4 derma pen treatments in 5 months and...

I have had 4 derma pen treatments in 5 months and based on before and after pictures I took on my cell phone there have been exactly zero results. There is no difference on fine lines, wrinkles, tightening, pore size or really anything at all. In addition to the derma pen, the spa put a light face peel on me in additional to skin lightener products. I can't see any difference at all. It cost me $750.00 for the package and there is literally no results at all. What a waste.

The people at the SPA are nice and mean well. But they really should not have sold me this package.

It's unfortunate you didn't see results, it seems like a solid treatment. Thanks for sharing your experience. Are you trying any alternative methods?
My understanding of the Dermapen is that there are different needle lengths available on the same device. Do you know what needle length was used? Perhaps it wasn't long enough for collagen induction?
DermaPen is NOT better than Rollers.
Beauty Addix

I got a deal on Salt Lake City Deals. I went for one Derma-Pen treatment but they said that just one wouldn't work so I had to buy a package. After 5 treatments there is zero difference in my skin.