African-American Nose Jobs - San Diego, CA

Deciding to have rhinoplasty was one of the more...

Deciding to have rhinoplasty was one of the more difficult decisions of my life. Once it was done I knew there was no going back. As a 54 year old African-American woman, I wanted to maintain my ethnic look and not have a nose that was to pinched and small for my features. I also had concerns about scarring. Dr. Karam had previously done a lower lid skin pinch and blepharoplasty on me that turned out beautifully so already I trusted him. I have no visable scars. The healing time was minimal. The bridge was a little sore to the touch for a few months. I look fantastic. I've been told I look 10 years younger! My mother says I should have done it 10 years ago and I agree.

Congrats on a great result! What did you have improved on your nose?

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Still after research, recommendations and even consultations with a surgeon in San Diego and and another in Beverly Hills, I decided on Dr. Karam. Best decision of my life. Dr. Karam does wonderful work. His staff is really nice and very organized. Dr. Karam understands bone structure and different skin types. He will tell you what type of results that you can expect but he won't tell you what you want to hear. I would choose him again as my facial surgeon. Really.