Dents from ReFirme!

Not sure. I am seven days out after two refirme...

Not sure. I am seven days out after two refirme treatments. i think i have FAT LOSS! my cheek has two dents, my face is already thin, so i can't afford FAT LOSS! Scared! Anyone have this experience. So much out there now on RF and fat loss and i need someone to chime in! Please! A doc advice or experience. Anyone.

It seems hard to post on here!

it seems hard to post on here!

I had 2 Triniti Skincare sessions and the second session disfigured my chin. I have fat loss, dents and orange rind looking skin on the top part of my chin and this aweful loose pocket of hanging skin from the bottom where the this so called practitioner burned me. He will not accept any responsibility. It's getting worse a 5 weeks later. I paid $2,000. If it sounds to good to be true.... Check all credentials carefully. Just because someone claims to have performed over 25,000 of these procedures does not make them good at what they do or truthful with their numbers. This is serious, so PLEASE listen to your gut feeling as well.
my life has been ruined from having radiofrequency, I have lost so much fat all over my face and in odd places which make my face very unsymmetrical now , my smile look very bad now due to fat loss above my lips and on my chin , I lost fat under my eyes and my cheeks have big dents , my skin is orange peel like and I have a lots of little marks . I have been living in hell for nearly 2 years now and it is not getting better but only worse, I am so depressed and cant see a way out , I am soo fed up for not living anymore , because of those so called anti-ageing rubbish devices , who supposed to have NO side effects, please do not believe what the Dr say , read real people story before doing anything on your face , some people do have good result but there is also life changing result , my life is no longer an happy one and hate it ..
I'm so sorry you're going through this and for so long. Yes, the RF gadgets are indeed rubbish. This was a very good con artist and I am on a mission to expose these soul-less creeps who are only after the big money. Las Vegas is filled with these awful machines and Nurses Dr.'s who say they can take a good 10 years off of your face. When I hear that, it's a cue to run out of the office and FAST! Have you seen a Plastic Surgeon for a complimentary consult? I'm waiting to catch up on the financial loss before I can begin to proceed. I'm hearing Radiesse can help? I don't know, but Please keep in touch. If I can find someone to help I will let you know. Praying for you dear Madgeoa~

just not pleased with the whole world right now. they were nice enough