No Results Yet Except Bruising and Pain - New York, NY

My motivation was that I am fat and thought this...

My motivation was that I am fat and thought this would do something to help with the areas I store fat in most. So far, about 3+ weeks later! the bruising has faded but the pain is still there as if the bruises were fresh. I probably should have left when the doctor (Decotiis, in nyc) never entered the room either for the consultation or for the procedure. I never set eyes on her, nor she on me. But I had been given heavy painkillers and was rather drifty. The tech did 3 passes on many areas at 60 joules, I have a high pain threshold and was on the pills for pain, and even so, wow did it ever hurt. The pictures start with me before and run through to now.
Tech for Dr. Decotiis

Very pleasant tech gave me consultation and did procedure. It was painful. I never saw the doctor. I had substantial pain and called for advice. Tech became much less pleasant and still refused to let me talk to the doctor. Said no one saw the doctor; it was unnecessary. Said she hadn't seen bruising like that before. Was sure I would be ok. Never called back. No results ever.

How are you doing now? Did you see any results?
The pain has lessened. There is no result.
Still no result. Much less pain.
I am glad the pain has lessened. I wish you well Have a good day.
Thank you for replying&sharing your journey. I hope the pain subsides asap. Prayers&positive thoughts.
omg the bruises looks terrible. I had bruises but it was not like that! After the session, I had pain as well but it was more like discomfort like a stomach pain due to non-disposal of waste but I just kept drinking lukewarm water and lemon juice without sugar then I kept disposing and three days after the discomfort or little stomach pain were gone.
Does water & lemon juice without sugar really help the Liposonix healing?
Hello, Thought that I would hopefully offer some insight, I am a technician that works hand in hand with a Dr. that performs liposonix. It is unfortunate that you had not met with the Dr. in person, it sounds like you were not fully informed of what you should expect, how it would feel and your overall progress. They should have warned you of the bruising! I have never seen anyone that has not bruised, yes some more than others. They should have most certainly mentioned that it will take up too 8 weeks to see results. That unless you are within 20lbs of your ideal body weight you would require multiple treatments. That if you are not in the ideal 20lb range, you would probably require some skin tightening post treatment as well. I hope this helped, sorry too hear of your experience.
None of that happened. I was told that no one sees the doctor. When I spoke to them about the problems they still wouldn't let me talk to the doctor.
Those bruises and burns look so painful.  Did you ever talk to the office about not seeing any results?  Just wondering what they said if you did.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.
I called once and was told that some bruising was normal. I didnt ask to come in which was a mistake in retrospect. But they seemed very easygoing about it.
I emailed them telling them my problems and the tech said it was "unusual" and that she had never had major bruising. She sounded skeptical. I then emailed that the pain continues and sent them the pictures. Since then I have heard nothing at all.
Let us know if they respond.  Are the bruises getting any better yet?
The bruises are better but the pain is still there, though not all the time any more. I wrote them and emailed the pictures of bruises. No response to the pictures yet.
I should have replied sooner. They responded to me email with a phone call in which the tech told me that she hadn't ever seen bruising like that before, and that no one ever saw the doctor. She said she was sure I would be fine. They never called again.
And you never saw any results after everything got better?
No, never. I have a suit jacket that I could just get my arm into but couldn't bend it that was my test. Still can't.
That is so disappointing, I'm sorry.  Do you have plans to try anything else- like a different treatment/procedure or fitness regime or anything like that?  Or are you over it?