No Results Yet Except Bruising and Pain - New York, NY

My motivation was that I am fat and thought this...

My motivation was that I am fat and thought this would do something to help with the areas I store fat in most. So far, about 3+ weeks later! the bruising has faded but the pain is still there as if the bruises were fresh. I probably should have left when the doctor (Decotiis, in nyc) never entered the room either for the consultation or for the procedure. I never set eyes on her, nor she on me. But I had been given heavy painkillers and was rather drifty. The tech did 3 passes on many areas at 60 joules, I have a high pain threshold and was on the pills for pain, and even so, wow did it ever hurt. The pictures start with me before and run through to now.
How are you doing now? Did you see any results?
The pain has lessened. There is no result.
Still no result. Much less pain.
Tech for Dr. Decotiis

Very pleasant tech gave me consultation and did procedure. It was painful. I never saw the doctor. I had substantial pain and called for advice. Tech became much less pleasant and still refused to let me talk to the doctor. Said no one saw the doctor; it was unnecessary. Said she hadn't seen bruising like that before. Was sure I would be ok. Never called back. No results ever.