36 Year Old Woman Very Happy With Outcome and Experience Breast Augmentation

I consulted with 5 surgeons ranging between...

I consulted with 5 surgeons ranging between Worcester/Boston area, Dr. Ekstrom was the last surgeon I met with, I know within 15 min. of our consult this was the doctor for me. She was very open, comforting and honest. I debated a breast augmentation for 5 yrs. and am very happy with the results..

Worcester Plastic Surgeon

This is an all woman practice, the fact that I was able to finance my investment thru the very easy and quick Care Credit Financing process made this able for me to be able to do. Overall excellent experience from the moment I stepped in the door, all the nurses and staff were extememly nice and understanding. Would highly recommend to anyone.

hi there, I a searching for the right doctor as well is so difficult as there are so many doctors in boston...would you have any pics to share..what type of implant did you choose?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant community.