I Am So Happy I Had Surgery with Dr. Miller, Changed my Life!!! - Miami, FL

Hi, my name is Raul and I had nose surgery with Dr...

Hi, my name is Raul and I had nose surgery with Dr. Randy Miller. I came to him because since I was little, I had trouble breathing out of one side of my nose. I had what they call a deviated septum. Every night when I would go to bed I slept with a mini pillow that I would hold against my cheek to push up my nostril and open up my airway so I could breathe all night. I never thought about having surgery until recently when my daughter told me it would improve my quality of life and she convinced me. I am very active-I go spear fishing, to the gym and play a lot of sports so I figured the surgery would help me with all of these activities. I had my surgery on January 6, I was a little nervous because this would be my first time having surgery. The staff was actually very nice and comforting as they put me to sleep. I remember waking up and asking when they were going to take me to surgery (I had no idea everything was already done). I had absolutely no pain after the surgery, just some discomfort which I know is expected. I went home about an hour later, took my antibiotics but no pain medications. That night was not as bad as I thought it would be. The next morning I went to go see Dr. Miller again and I was amazed that I had no bruising around the eyes. He took the packs out of my nose and I breathed better than I ever have in my life! He said that once he took the packs off, my nose would swell up again and I would be stuffy again for a couple of days. It actually did not even swell up that much at all, I kept breathing really well. Sometimes I can’t believe I even had surgery because the recovery was so easy and painless. I am so glad I did it, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I am so happy now that my life has changed, I had no idea what I was missing out on because I was so used to just living that way. Now I notice a big difference in how much rest I get when I sleep, I sleep like a baby.
Thank you Dr. Miller for being such a good surgeon, I will forever be grateful for your kindness and amazing work.

Raul Gomez
Wow, what a glowing review! I'm thrilled for you and am glad you're out doing the activities you love while breathing better.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller was great! Very nice person and pays a lot of attention to details. He explained the entire procedure, took his time to answer all of my questions, and followed up with me frequently to make sure I was doing everything right to maximize my healing. It is very easy to see how skilled and experienced he is. His office was also very organized, I didn't have to worry about almost anything before or after my surgery, they took care of everything for me.