Vaser Liposculpture - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi guys! I'm a 25yr old woman who has always...

Hi guys! I'm a 25yr old woman who has always struggled with weight. At my biggest I was 225lbs at 16yrs old! I have lost alot of weight since but, I noticed alot of sagging skin. I'm schedualed for vaser lipo of the Arms, Inner Thighs, Upper & lower back, Upper & Lower ABS, Chin, Flanks and a Brazilian Butt Lift. I'm more anxious to get it over with than i am nervous. I've considered this for a while and hopefully after the surgery i can keep it off and maintain my new body! My doctor told me not to lose any weight. My starting weight is 180lbs. Pre-surgery i'd like to be 178lbs. I'm expecting things to well. I'll be in Florida where my surgery is taking place for two weeks. I'm hoping i come back as a video vixen lol! I will keep you guys posted. It's a month away! Pray for me!

Hey there. Just wanted to let u know I'm thinking of u and hope u r ok. I know the healing process has its ups and downs so take ur time! Word to the wise, ONLY listen to the doctor - staff can lead u wrong. And if you are feeling to much pressure from the lipo, get the lymphatic massage (my page has the info of a guy down there that does good work).
Hi Bebi just wondering how you are doing are you bak in NY

Just wondering how your surgery went? Please update us when you can!

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I went on American Board of Plastic Surgery and HealthGrades.com to make sure there were no citations, malpractice, or lawsuits against the facility or doctors. Please do your researcher family.