Vaser Liposculpture - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi guys! I'm a 25yr old woman who has always...

Hi guys! I'm a 25yr old woman who has always struggled with weight. At my biggest I was 225lbs at 16yrs old! I have lost alot of weight since but, I noticed alot of sagging skin. I'm schedualed for vaser lipo of the Arms, Inner Thighs, Upper & lower back, Upper & Lower ABS, Chin, Flanks and a Brazilian Butt Lift. I'm more anxious to get it over with than i am nervous. I've considered this for a while and hopefully after the surgery i can keep it off and maintain my new body! My doctor told me not to lose any weight. My starting weight is 180lbs. Pre-surgery i'd like to be 178lbs. I'm expecting things to well. I'll be in Florida where my surgery is taking place for two weeks. I'm hoping i come back as a video vixen lol! I will keep you guys posted. It's a month away! Pray for me!

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I went on American Board of Plastic Surgery and HealthGrades.com to make sure there were no citations, malpractice, or lawsuits against the facility or doctors. Please do your researcher family.

Hey there. Just wanted to let u know I'm thinking of u and hope u r ok. I know the healing process has its ups and downs so take ur time! Word to the wise, ONLY listen to the doctor - staff can lead u wrong. And if you are feeling to much pressure from the lipo, get the lymphatic massage (my page has the info of a guy down there that does good work).
Hi Bebi just wondering how you are doing are you bak in NY

Just wondering how your surgery went? Please update us when you can!

Hi. It's hard to see detail in your before photo, but seriously from what I see you have a great waist. I dont see any skin hanging on your tummy either :) When I was 32 I had also lost alot of weight and the most noticeable problem I had was that my breast had stretched out and hung down which then showed a size difference between each breast. I also had SEVERE stretch marks from my 2 pregnancy's when I was 21 and 23. So, I had a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation with implants inserted to make me the same size. I am now almost 47 years old and I still have a flat tummy. My breast uplift and implants have been redone 4 times. The first time the doctor made me WAY too big and then didnt want to undo his "masterpiece" so I had to go to another plastic surgeon. He corrected it and they looked great. My only problem is that my skins elasticity is not great, so over time the breast eventually start falling down a little and the last time they were falling more down into the armpit area. Sounds weird and I hope Im explaining it right. Anyways, in March it will be 2 years since I had my breast re-done with smaller inplants. They look real and Ive had no falling :) I was a 38 DD back in 1999 and now I am a 36C. The whole reason I'm telling you about this is in case you were thinking of getting an uplift with your breast since youve lost so much weight. It may sound like I've been through alot with mine, but I was very happy having it all done. NOW I'm having liposuction done on January 15th to my inner/outer thighs, knee area, back fat, hips, upper arms, and directly under my boobs. Like I said, my tummy has always stayed flat, but when I get any weight gain, it shows up first right above where i had the tummy tuck. The thighs and legs have always been an eyesore for me, so I am tickled to be able to have this done. Even though your tummy doesnt look to me like you need anything done, just do it anyways becasue if you have the other areas done and not the tummy, the fat could come back in your tummy. Please keep me posted and take lots of after pics!
Sorry Dr. Jeffery LaGrasso
What an amazing achievement losing all that weight. Good luck with the surgery,
Thank you Hun! I lost over 50lbs working out 3x a week and dieting no eating after 8pm and no alcohol. My surgery is a week away and I hope i have a great outcome!