Sculptra Nightmare - Encino, CA

On day 13- I'm at loss for words. My right cheek...

On day 13- I'm at loss for words. My right cheek bone is swollen & I look deformed! I don't look like myself. My cheekbones look like my cats. I've had edema non stop. I have app on Wednesday I just don't know what to do. I have been massaging constantly but just swell.
I've called doctor last week they said it's normal for up to 2 weeks!

I was told they where suppose to massage me after injection NOBODY MASSAGED ME-

I massaged myself. People n comments say they where back to normal on third day.. I've been swollen non stop and everyone noticed it.

Had I known this substance is like silicone and may never go away in my face I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE IT.

How did FDA approve this.

I suppose to go back for more sculptra second treatment but I will never ever put this garbage in my face. Who knows what the future holds. I was already beautiful... I've ruined myself n my life

DONT DO IT- do a different filler
God help me

I'm sorry you are going through this.  How was you appointment on Wednesday?
He gave me kenalog apparently the juvederm under my eyes he injected was beyond too much. Swelling when down but as far as my cheeks n sculptra they still stick out .. He says to wait and at next appointment want me to get more sculptra at jaw line! My answer was HELLL NOO TO SYNTHETICS!!! Never again!!!

Sculptra swelling less after 17 days

My cheek has a bump or corner like- looks like shit

Oh no I'm sorry.

Slow progress

Well almost 3 weeks in. Swelling has gone down but I'm not Impressed. My cheekbones are still sticking out and I literally feel sum mass on them. I keep massaging don't know what the F TO expect... Dr. App on Wednesday last week shot left my right tear through with a Deflated dent. I just can't f******g win!!

I AGREE!!!!!!!
hi n. are your cheekbones back to normal? they are a luttle pointy. why do thy even put it there? obviously you had cheeks already. i hope kenalog helped them go down...
In that case, is not about the sculptra, and sure about the doctor.
Encino Dermatology & Laser: Alex Khadavi MD