Sculptra Nightmare - Encino, CA

On day 13- I'm at loss for words. My right cheek...

On day 13- I'm at loss for words. My right cheek bone is swollen & I look deformed! I don't look like myself. My cheekbones look like my cats. I've had edema non stop. I have app on Wednesday I just don't know what to do. I have been massaging constantly but just swell.
I've called doctor last week they said it's normal for up to 2 weeks!

I was told they where suppose to massage me after injection NOBODY MASSAGED ME-

I massaged myself. People n comments say they where back to normal on third day.. I've been swollen non stop and everyone noticed it.

Had I known this substance is like silicone and may never go away in my face I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE IT.

How did FDA approve this.

I suppose to go back for more sculptra second treatment but I will never ever put this garbage in my face. Who knows what the future holds. I was already beautiful... I've ruined myself n my life

DONT DO IT- do a different filler
God help me

Sculptra swelling less after 17 days

My cheek has a bump or corner like- looks like shit

Slow progress

Well almost 3 weeks in. Swelling has gone down but I'm not Impressed. My cheekbones are still sticking out and I literally feel sum mass on them. I keep massaging don't know what the F TO expect... Dr. App on Wednesday last week shot left my right tear through with a Deflated dent. I just can't f******g win!!
Encino Dermatology & Laser: Alex Khadavi MD