BBL Part 3: New Beautiful Beginnings - Tijuana, MX

To read about my whole journey, please first read...

To read about my whole journey, please first read my BBL part 1 and BBL part 2 pages.

Since the BBL part 1 and 2 pages were getting so full and unusable, all updates will now be on this page. Please leave a comment on this page to ensure you're notified each time I update.

IT's MY DONK A DONKS 1 YR ANNIVERSARY !"

At the mere YOUTHFUL age of 48, it's turning out to be JUST THAT GREAT...Yes hunty!!! My PHATTY will be celebrating her first year anniversary and birthday on AUG 12,2014 so stay tuned and WELCOME ABOARD THE PARTY TRAIN cause SHE's going out w a BANG!!! Pull up a chair, a cup of tea or maybe even a glass of wine dolls cause we have lots of GIRL TALK to come in a few weeks to unwind! I will be sharing w all of my SUSTAGURLFRIEND 's and a few haters too I welcome u as well for our "HOTT AS HELL TOPICS!" Pics will follow...don't turn that dial! Toodles!

"ALLLLLLL ABOARD the BOOTY TRAIN!!!"

Yes it's going to be the hippest trip so get on board the soul2soul foot stomping phatty's from all over the WORLD in different shapes n sizes celebrating their own unique personality and personal inhancement in every way,aboard the party train! That's right no discrimination , no throwing shade or hatred just simply CELEBRATING EACH OTHER for our decisions to continue to LOVE OURSELVES by ENHANCING THE PHENOMENAL WOMEN WE ALREADY WERE!
So let's set the tone and the atmosphere: from the latest hip hop, R&B , Jazz and even some contemporary GOSPEL to even remember our DOLLS that lives were lost during sx! Oh yes ... ALL is included and welcomed! A live DJ and even a BAND to provide entertainment to the part of the PARTY TRAIN that's called "HEAVEN N HELL", now of course HELL CABOOSE TRAIN is on the opposite in of the train! (Lol) Sexeeangel has also provided all of the sexiest finger licking sexy foods and drinks (pink panty's , slow skew just to name a few )etc)u could ever think of for her girls, so all you will need to do to register for this never ever ending unforgettable party train ride is a :
1.Positive Attitude!!!!!
2.Sexy Stelletoes and Attire!!!
3.Open Mind to LEARN NEW and EXCITING IDEAS frm YOUR RS SUSTAGURLFRIENDS cause WE ARE REAL WOMEN EMPOWERING EACH OTHER, yes Other WOMEN!!!!
Wwwwwwho got time for that other STUFF rt?
4. Drink your SHAKES so visit:
(Http:snatched.bodybyvi.com/challenge) bcz ur going to need to build up your stamina and energy for your JOURNEY and maintain the NEW ENHANCED YOU!!!
So without further due cause it's going to take an entire week to register all of my guest and BEAUTIFUL BOOTIFUL DOLLS frm all around the entire globe (UK, SPAIN AND BRAZIL) we aren't leaving w/o YOU!!! Each caboose on this PARTY TRAIN will have a different title so every DOLL will know their way around ! There will be the " Master Class, BOTTOMS UP, Style N Grace, Red Velvet , PURPLE RAIN, BOOTY CAMP, UPSIDE DWN LB CAKE and High on Living HEALTHY LIFESTYLES!! Now be mindful of your JOURNEY enjoying every bit of all PAMPERING from our PS who will escort his/her Greatest Masterpieces aboard the WILDEST ride you'll ever experience in your lifetime! See ya realllll soon on Aug 12th debuting our very own MISTRESS OF CEREMONIES.."OUR PRINCESS WITHIN..."

Well it's 6 days ......

Count down til the BOOTY PARTY TRAIN rolls out. The engines started the lines are as far as MILES away n all this sweltering heat so I being the SOUTHERN CHURCH GURL that ROCKS w such great hospitality I have ordered in cool and refreshing drinks that is GREAT FOR BEFORE AND AFTER our SURGICAL ENHANCEMENTS. Great ANTITOXIN !Take a peek....

RS SUSTAGURLFRIEND's .....URGENT!

I need to pause the planning for a GREAT cause! Plz let's go over to RIGHTANDTIGHT 's journal page sand show her some LOVE!! Let her know her RS SISTERS R HERE WITH HER AND UNITED WE STAND....rt? Read her AUG 8th update! 1,2,3 ready set GOooooo BLOW HER PAGE UP W LOVE!!!!

COUNT DWNNN 3....2....1....

My My !!!! From Dr. Pantolja's Princesses to Dr.Cardenas Cookies, Dr. Campos Candles, Dr. Cabrals Barbies, Dr. Cortez Bodacious Donks, to Dr.Jimmersens Reality Donkalicious Donk a Donks, Dr. Schulman's Showstoppers, Dr. Salama Sunshines , Dr Yily's Dolls , Dr. Baez Bootiful Booties, Dr. Durans Dolls, Dr. Ortega's Onyx's and Dr. Mendieta''s Marvelous Masterpieces ,Dr. Diaz Diamonds and we dolls and dollett's dare leave out Dr. Hughes "just post the dam Pics will ya"? Last but not the LEAST and it doesn't ever go without saying and NDDS NO INTRODUCTION..Dr. Fisher 's FRIDAY FISH FRY SMOKING HOTT AS HELL MKE U SLAP YO OWN MAMA wearing their matching daisy dukes imprinted w WAT WAT... Shet UP !!!
As each PS escorted each and every one of their personalized masterpieces aboard the train for the time of their life to finally meet n greet with beautiful ladies from all around the world whom we all at some point encouraged each other, we will now get to put a face with out online name! Oh but wait to keep things as we all our accustomed to no one will be addressed by their birth name ONLY their ONLINE NAME! Now that everyone has a glass of wine or champagne of their choice or non alcoholic beverage to compliment the NAUGHTY GIRL appetizer's SEXEEANGEL created from a fat as dill pickle, penis lollipops.exotic chocolate bedroom candies , eatable sex toys to enjoy w your significant others when we return our destination . Games to play in the caboose train that took us each back dwn memory lane from whence we came like "the blue pill " the jazz room whch solely reminded each of us of the waiting room where anxiety creep up on everyone of us as we awaited for our name be called by Lucy, Nadia , Nancy etc
Now on our way to that dressing room we passed by the all white n gold HEAVEN N HELL ROOM whch was like a Jack n Jill side by side connected by a bathroom just in case someone had to empty their bladder before their "come to Jesus" moment where Mz Diva was conducting the most powerful prayer one ever could hear!
Suddenly you could hear a pin drop!! Where was our hostesss? Has anyone seen or heard from sexeeangel?? The music has now switched too Talk dirty to me and her favorite song " WIGGLE WIGGLE...." so without further due allow me to introduce the SEXIEST ANGEL ON THIS SIDE OF HEAVEN! Oooo' and aaah's were heard all around throughout the train.....dr. Pantolja sounding off in his don cornealus voice ...".Sexeeangelllll" (imagine that )

Anniversary Pics

Who is she?.....PHENOMINAL WOMAN that's ME!!!!

I give all PRAISES to GOD first and foremost and I couldn't have done it without him a the ANCHOR of my JOURNEY throughout this past YEAR and I am MOST GRATEFUL to YOU LORD!
I thank you FATHER GOD for going with me to a foriegn country, knowing NO ONE and you worked thru my PS despite language barriers, dishonesty , misunderstanding moments,YET you enabled my PS to ENHANCE what YOU HAD ALREADY MADE INTO THE WORLDS GREATESS CREATION and most UNIQUELY WONDERFULLY MADE CREATION and PRECIOUS CARGO that no MAN on this earth could ever do and for this I THANK YOU FATHER GOD!
Now without further due, let's get this HOLY GHOST FOOT STONPING HAND CLAPPING' PRAISE PARTY in with lyrics come from various artist FOREVER JONES, TRINITY 57, Yolanda Adams all the way to BROWNSTOWN, JILL SCOTT, FANTASIA, JENNNIFER HUDSON, JAHEIM, GERALD LEVERT,BONEY JAMES ,NEW EDITION cause ain't no party like a WSET COAST PARTY cause WEST COAST PARTY DONT STOP! Especially for those DIE HEART OAKLAND RAIDER FANS who may not win but we sho know how to PARTY! So I hope u ladies have brought you a pair of slippers or flat ballerina shoes cause them pretty STELLETOES will be BURIED b4 the train returns to our destination!
To our DOLLETTES who are aboard this BOOTAY TRAIN who have not had your big day yet just EXCUSE US RS SUSTAS /DOLLS that have completed their journeys because at times throughout this train ride she may just decide to drop it like it's HOTT! BReak out in a SHOUT OF PRAISE N WORSHIP or simply GRAB your hand and say "LET IT GO, no one here is going to judge you, place blame BE YOURSELF LOVE YOU BFECZ YOUR BEAUTIFUL IN WVERY WAY AND WE ARE ALSO CELEBRATING EACH OTHER- WOMEN EMPOWERING OTHER WOMEN no matter what CIRCLE or CLICK you thought you represent, it all STOPS HERE! So as everyone embraced each other w warm hugs n kisses becz some of us have NEVER ever seen each other n person yet for years we gave BONDED like we should and supported each other in every way possible! As the music lowered , drum roll sounded "ooo's n aaah's flowed throughout the room as our very own "SEXEEANGEL " graciously did her "CAT WALK" dwn to the mike to greet us n that tell it all YELLOW BEBE well watchu say lil mama wit all dat AZZ from CALI to them PEARLIE WHITE GATES and streets of GOLD! Yes she is an ANGEL by the way, just on temporary assignment! Well work it lil mama just for those HATERS who always had to comment oh yeah one can look like that with their CG on! Well she's RICKIN that YELLOW DRESS like the QUEEN BEE herself! Sizzle sizzle bby girl yeassssszzz HUNTY allllllll me! Showing off her 29 inch SNATCHED WAIST , breast now 38, upper area just below breast 31, butt holding on goes from 44 to 43!!
Now as the evening grew and our PARTY TRAIN made it's way on its journey SEXEEANGEL had a different PS to have a question and answer period for everyone in the MASTER CLASS CABOOSE, VETS like my girl who ENCOURAGE me along the way held BOOTAY CAMP dwn ... Ms BIGBOOTYTINYWAIST, PRETTY PHYSIQUE held dwn the RED VELVET CABOOSE,BOOTY4REAL was rockin the BOTTOMS UP caboose while ELLI890 educated us all on LIVING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE BUT NOOO PHATMOMMY thru it dwn in STYLE N GRACE, Nelly JELLY had the PURPLE RAIN RAINING w lots of surprises in store for us all ...wattt Nelly NEL is that you sustagurlfriend? Now my gurl Princess Zulu had the dance floor rocking n which she made her debut by having us all in stitches, rt VETS? Well for or new dollettes she wouldn't take off her CG FA shit u here me, so we teased her in LOVE w the nick name "AAAH DO DA STANKY LEG! " Now are cake was of course custom made of the famous work of PS SURGEON DR. Fishers "MIAMI THONG CUT featuring SEXEEANGEL's revision VERSION!! IJS
Sexeeangel ended the morning with Morning DEW (sweet hour of PRAYER in rememberance of our FALLEN SUSTAGIRFRIENDS and our famous GIRL TALK!! She credited her PS for a wonderful outstanding job on her TT , his scar is PERFECTLY STRAIGHT N THIN AND IT VANISHES to a very faintish line but his skill placement in the bbl area well TO BE ELABORATED on at a later time TBD!! There is pending circumstances that must go forth first before I answer any further question but as I promised another RS sister I won't leave w/O stating the final answer to everyone's question!
I leave with you STRESSING TO ALL LADIES WHO CONSIDER THIS SX : PREPARE TOUR BODY FIRST N FOREMOST MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY, GET THISE PRE SURGICAL VITAMIN PAKS FROM MMH.Com, loose the weight if the PS of your choice advises you to do so and if you need help on how PM me and I WILL SHOW YOU HOW that's what most of our VETS love doing and that is HELPING YOU ALL OUT! We spend our QUALITY TIME THAT WE TAKE FRM OURSELVES AND FAMILIES TO DOCUMENT OUR PERSONAL JOURNAL SO READ THEM THERALLY! It's valuable info to YOU! EXERCISE!!! Eat lean n clean as soon as you decide to get the future sx! Watch n see what flourishes and blossoms along the way ... All kinds of TREASURES YOUR BODIES HAD HIDDEN AWAY INSIDE OF YOU!! RememberYOU are already BEAUTIFUL N EVERY WAY AND WONDERFULLY MADE And YOU are just GETTING AN ENHANCEMENT for the rest of your SEXEE JOURNEY here on this side of HEAVEN!! Quit the HATRED, the JUDGMENTAL remarks on others page, one never knows what that person may have been going thru that day! LEARN TO LOVE YOU BE HAPPY W YOU so that others can see YOUR INNER JOY and GRAVITATE TOWARDS YOU! I LOVE ME JUST AS I WERE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE SEXEE OLE LIL ME THAT GOD MADE ME NOT MAN!!! My future for sure expand a few businesses I am working on that Cares for PEOPLE n HEALING SITUATIONS!!! U catch that? Oh and hmmmm if I keep on making it do what it do sho knows my MR NYG just might be REELED ON IN ON MY HOOK... Lol ! After rocking that sea coral bck out t-shirt dress back in MAY for my bday member looking like 28 not 48, he says he is planning to bring me to meet his family, travel abroad just he and I before I set it off with living OUR oops MY DESTINY AND DREAMS to the fullest! Member he doesn't want to commit .... Chile , little girls plz pay no attention to OUR MEN THEY ARE CONFUSED AS TWO LEFT SHOES! Bible says Man SHALL NOT LIVE ALONE AND WHAT LADIES? Behind every GOOD MAN there's a GREAT STRONG WOMAN!!! So they do what they do, say what they say, but hey... "WE BIG BOOTY JUDY's got dis ! " RIGHT.....u got it NOW lay it oN 'EM!!! Shhhhhh u ain't heard it from
Ms. JENKINS boo! Xoxoxo x's

It's here...AUGUST 12,2014!!!!

This time last year I was on my way from CLUB MED to see DR. P and take my blue pill...nighty nite!
Here are a few credits of pics I used for recovery and pre opt:

W.E.W!!!!!

Women Empowering WOMEN!!! I've included yet another natural desert we can have during dieting and preparing for our big day and for those who need to gain weight just put in all the artificial sugars and other ingredients those of us who are dieting or maintaining after our sx's!!! Bon Apetite!

OMG....charge to my MIND and not my HEART

One of our NEWEST DOLLETTES on board the booty party train was in charge of " HEAVEN N HELL" and I forgot to mention and by now I know you all know whom I'm speaking in referenced too...
Yes none other than our very own MS. Diva The NEW ME who has at one point in time ENCOURAGED,EMPOWERED and INSPIRED US ALL at one time throughout our JOURNEY's becz if you don't know it by now my lil guardian angel YESSSS u were just that at times when I wanted to give up thinking I was never going to get to the end results but after reading encouraging words u took out time of your precious day to inspire someone else, I truly thank you and khjl and fingerscrossed02 and oooh wee WINTERSTORM86 lookout for her ya'll she chose the right online name cause she is a whirlwind. Now don't get this next VET twisted or mistaken with her JAZZY 51inches was so gorgeous the LADY N RED! Ms LADYB2011 with her beautiful S curve silhouette and do know that train wasn't taking off without you!!!!

Da SILVER N BLACK IS BACK BBY....!!!!

RAIDERSSSSSSS... Just win BBY! And that We did now this twelve month had a few surprises but never the less I will discuss that in my final chapter called the "final REVELATION PT3"!
Boppy pillow works well on the toilet seat!!! If you get the one at Target that looks like a purse, pull that flap back, wrap it up in plastic cover turn it backwards and let it rip!!!!
Ladies..... Keep those CG's on!!!!

Still trying to load this quote...

I found....

Them there DOGS!!!!!

Who let the dogs out????? Dayummmm "nyg's HOTT SUGAR" was in such rare form today and just TURNED DWN FA WAT ! Shit I had to just get in my car and come bck home and sit dwn! Don't even try it!! Ya"ll here me?
So my honey had to take his son bck home to Virginia and he text me and says keep her tight n just rt til I get bck ok bby! Hmm I just look at the text w/o answering bck for a minute no hours heck let him sweat... Mr. Don't Want to COMMIT! Rt! He not worried abt lil ole me ova here ? Soon as I walk out the door I run into a high school sweetheart, dayummmmm girl is this who I think it is? He hugs me and won't let go! Lol with his look like he needed a woman's touch to his wardrobe w his over size clothing on and all he needed was a wife beater n some jeans on and women would run after him as they did in school yrs ago ! He was so out done he said dayum I shld have married YOU! Ok E nice seeing u enuf alrdy ! I began to sit dwn at my table and BAAM my phn rings hey bby I wanna see u later on .... AHHH hell to the naw, not his FRUGILE ASS! Got rid of him advising him I'm out of twn (only two blcks frm my house ) lol! Beep beep a text comes thru... Whatcha think? Now that text I shld have answered but imma be good and run my errands n my BBY's drop top Beemer he left me to take care of! Just my luck someone sees me being a lil mischief huh!
So since I didn't answer NYG's text from earlier he calls and says bby girl u ignoring me ? Ohhhh no dear just running errands and let's see if you will do like wise w my friend? Ya"ll u could here a pin drop dead silence all of a sudden... Dare that NYG swagger appeal arrogance coming on winding up and I come we the quick comeback ... Hello, hello bby can you here. me? And I HUNG UP! I miss then dam ole AZZ pink plastic phones we had on big mama's gold metal phone stand cause WE can't SLAMMMM DA MOFO PHN LIKE WE USED TOO , rt? Lmbo ! Let him get a taste of his own medicine, leaving me here in Cali on a nice Hott SIZZLING SUMMER SATURDAY W ALL THIS AZZ !!! Go RAVENS!!!!

Pics pleasssssse......

Upload darn it !!!

Woo Woo!

Ain't even trying.....that's the bad part about it! I bet it's that shake! I told u ladies ....IT WORKKKKKKS!!! At sx I weighed 189.....now....

6.0 EARTHQUAKE !!!!

Roll call to all my Bay Area RS sustagurlfriends.... Everyone ok? That was bigger than our 1989 4.0 ! Be safe we have cement buckles, one bridge closed near NAPA.
Well one thing I do know if my lil big booty Judy made it through this....she's gonna be alright!

Getting back to our regular televised programming...BBL!

Ok after taking a PAUSE 4 the CAUSE... EARTHQUAKE!!! See DOLLS we ROCKED that BOOTY TRAIN so HARD we caused an 6.1 "EaRtHQuake and 3.9 AFTERSHOCKS for an entire WEEK long but SEXEEANGEL has always been known to THROW DOWN some AWESOME COOKOUTS AND PARTIES up north in CALI!!! So back to our regular televised programming and station topic and that's the educating others on the LIFE AFTER BBL procedure becz most ladies think after sx there's no need for exercise nor eating a completely different style of eating "LEAN AND CLEAN " in order to keep that flat tummy, snatched waist and bootified PHATTY! Oooh there is a method to the madness!
But first we must learn by researching what a BBL is and how the procedure works and is done on the day of surgery in order to determine if we are the IDEAL candidate! I found some pointers that may help our new members if they happen to run accross my journal .....
MOST POPULAR CONCERNS........
Q:Is fat grafting always successful?
A:Successful fat grafting is dependent upon the nature of the fatty tissue, the methods of harvesting, transfer and placement, and the preparation of the patient. Fatty tissue is complex and delicate and easily damaged. It takes complete precision because of the millimeters involved in facial elements. Fat is very small and grafting is a painstaking procedure as it is injected in layers to adhere together.

Q:Which is better if I want buttock augmentation: a buttock implant or fat grafting?
A:Buttock implants have the potential of moving or sliding in the pocket where they are placed. Fat grafting is particularly attractive to most people because you are taking fat from fatty regions of the body and using this to contour the buttocks. Best of both worlds! Once the fat lives in its new location, fluid collections and mobile implants are not a concern.

Q:What are some of the complications?
A:Most complications occur in the aesthetic arena and are due to over or under correction. The technique is crucial. A sharp needle can pierce an artery. Fat injected in the wrong location can block capillaries shutting off blood flow or damage soft tissues. Other complications include infection or fat necrosis (dead fat that may potentially need to be removed through a small incision because of a “bump” felt on exam). Smoking and drinking alcohol can cause additional complications.
It is important to be confident in your practitioner’s credentials and experience with regard to this special technique.

FINGERSCROSSED02........

My sustagurlfriend the spot light is on you....it's SHOWTIME bby gurl! Everyone let's stop by her page and encourage her a successful sx and speedy recovery! Thanks Dolls!

13 mos and still SNATCHED !

Hello beautiful bootiful butterflies! Yes I'm 13 mos and still dealing with swelling issues to say the least. No weight gain, still SNATCHED as all GET OUT! But I think my body is telling me that it's tired of the compression and the squeem becz I have a nasty rash on my back from heat hear in Cali!!! But yes it's true dollett's that you can still SWELL and BLOAT if u don't wear your FAJA ! Dayuuuuum alrdy enuf is enuf rt! One would think but ohhhh no! And you know what it's like a dope feem on it's crack fix, I need her just as well as she be calling my name! Yes u should see the look on my face while my Mr. NYG is visiting and I wish da hell he wld hurry the hell up and leave because I have a date w my CG!!! Lmbo ok! But I keep calm cause I'm going dwn w the SHIP!
I've eaten so well ladies that if I sneak and have any "DIRTY FOODS" guess what...I SWELL UP! so I wear my CG to work on top of my squeem and sleep freely at night ... On days the swelling decides to cease, I just wear my squeem. Shit I been in my CG so long I done forgot what it's like to wear my thong tha thong thongs! Ok here are se pics of me in my shirt I won becz I succeeded in the challenge I took on in order to help a child in this world w OBESITY! Won't u join me? It's for a great cause ladies.....

Gods UNTIMELY BOOTIE SENSOR!!

Hello my bootiful dolls and diva's! It's been a while rt? Well chica ova here trying to make things happen and have a lil fun too!
So it's been a moment since me and my NYG man hooked up cause u all know he is a darn workaholic to his name and as long as he is kicking me dwn when he gets paid lil mama ain't got no problems a tal rt girls? Well he's always surprising me w something and all that New York swag he displays and sweet nothing gifts for me but this time he tried to play hardball and NOT u hear me NOT BLESS AND ANNOINT ME WITH HIS OH SO AWESOME OFF DA FREAKING CHAIN TOUCH N AGREE DICKAFIED MINISTRY THAT HAS ME CLIMBING DA WALLS when he does ....but he's saying bby allow him to miss what a great thing he has and give him a break. Ladies I will be honest, I wear that thang out, no headache having here look at me and it's going down! So I told him you know the rules in the PALACE so I don't want to hear nooooo excuses! He arrives I'm rocking my BeBe summer mini sexy eye candy that he will NOT be able to resist and ms HOTT SUGA LIL Ms BIG BOOTY JUDY was once again on rare form on this day! In such rare form he told me "bby you just get beautiful and sexier every time I see you!" By now I'm cracking up on the inside becz he said no woopy this time member? We get home to the palace and I can't get my batooty good enough in the door he grabbing on his sweet suga you know me and my cray cray self said ....oh no honey bby we are going to have bible study and just cuddle right?
Ladies why did he start stripping his clothes of one by one piece by piece up the stairwell as I tried to slowly walk backwards up the stairs resisting him but guess what , mister has been avoiding me becz he has been n the gym working out ! Ladies as he revealed that six paccccck and all the necessary trimmings to satisfy my appetite, I almost fainted as I arrived at the top of the stairwell! So he says bby what chapter are we going to study tonight ? I looked at him and said bby you been working out, I thought you were avoiding me cause u had a couple of big bids and here u are trying to surprise me and look just as good so we can look great together huh ? Girl he grabbed me told me too much talking and it was on once again! But here is the part you have been waiting for.... Why did JESUS SHOW UP AND SHOWED OUT interrupting our woopy session with a GOSPEL SONG thru my cell phone that was playing GERALD LEVERT, Jaheim and all the romantic slow jams a couple could ever desire to get their groove on and BAAM break yo self !!! I know God was saying ... I am a jealous GOD and there is no other that comes before me and instead of striking us w lighting he gave is both a warning w a gospel come to JESUS moment! OMG ....we both stopped and looked at each other w a look that one couldn't buy for a million bucks and he said ok bby it's time for me to join you at church becz God just sent a confirmation that "CHUCRH GIRLZ DO ROCK!" and he Betta join this one!
Girlies get them booties enhanced becz "LIFE IS A WONDERFUL THANG NOW IN MY FOXY FORTIES....and just watch a ring will be on it's way ! "
So ladies back to business at hand and you know I'm never going to ever not blog without giving you some BBL advice/tummy tuck world knowledge:
Just do u know that our PS don't lipo the lower abdomen after performing the TT on us so the new fat will form on ur lower abdomen. ... And if your like me more on your upper and lower back and creating those horrible Wings! So make sure when you go to consider a revision that you have enough new fat or you will be wasting thousands of dollars! For those of you that are approaching waste training do not sleep in your squeem or waste trainer overnight begin your waist training by one hour a day increasing it an hour every day until you get to eight hours and then weary eight hours continuously never sleeping in it it will destroy your organs! When searching for a recovery home ask if they supply all the supplies and if they have round-the-clock certified nurses aide or nursing! Ladies stay in your garment at least three or four months I m reading and mote and more ladies are ditching their garments after two weeks your body is still forming and taking shape if you want this to last a lifetime you have to treat it as such and allow your body to form like the doctor's shape he gave you! Also remember that it takes six months for your true shape to come in so don't rush into having a revision before your six months because your body is still taking shape and sometimes swelling takes up to two years to really come out of your body and return to normal!

December 10th!!! Don't miss it....

Coming to a theatre near you! Support my girl "ZANE" and go see ADDICTED!!!!! Cali's got ya bck Z!
My pics coming soon...ms thang is in hiding right now! I woke up this morning and screamed at my own AZZ ! Kid u NOT dr. P's bbl's be playing disappearing tricks on his girls . See imma keep it 100 with ya'll them flat as hell daze do exist in some folks, I refused today to wear my CG in dam near 100 degree weather out here in northern cal...smh!!!! I pray by my 24 month I can bury this dam thang in the Bay! If not I'm like NEPHEW TOMMY asking the lap dance stripper for his CHANGE BACK! (He meant to tip her $10 but gave her a BILL!) lmao!!!!

Congratulations STAR1_13_80!!!!

Hey ladies let's all blow up her page with LOVE! She got a TT AND BBL like I did all at the same time. So she's going to need us!

ALRIGHT "VANITY".....

U have my attention!!!!

FOURTEEN MONTHS...put a RED CUP on HER!

Hey hey hey dolls and my bootiful butterflies ! I'm fourteen months now, no significant changes, still swelling but it has gone down a bit using my arnica gel, clean diet and persistent massages to control the off and on swelling!
My belly button has lightened in color so that is a big improvement becz the black n blue area around my belly button area was persistent for a year and just started lightening up just last month in September! So see ladies things take time for different body types. There is no rushing the recovery process . Allow your body to let you know what it needs on order to get the ultimate results!
Often times one may not be healed in days of just having sx. Rome wasn't built overnight! Pics to come soon but I look the same as she is featured in the blue n white stripped BEBE dress!

WINTERSTORM86 showwwwtime!!!

Hey ladies join me in going over to WINTERSTORM86 page and encouraging her and wishing her well bc her sx was today dr Fisher did his thang one mo time!!!!
Hurry home back to the Bay Area sissy so we can show 'em how it's really done CALLI STYLE and waiting on you Ms KHJ and for my girl PHAT_MOMMY to heal so u both can join us as well!!!

Pic(s)........

This is a flat kinda sorta day. Dr. P 's work has a mind of it's own at times!!!!

Hi babies! Wat had happen was....

Fall is here embraced by the good ole holiday spirits and soon to be cheer! Guess what I have new measurements.....
Holding onto my ideal weight per dr. Pantolja said don't gain nor loose do I'm holding it dwn at 172lbs!!!! But guess what sustagurlfriend yours truly is a 36DD!!!!!!!!! The girls have not been that small since middle school ok! Yes I developed early but hey what can I say my mother was a gorgeous and well built classy lady, so I worked what my mama gave me! My waist goes from 29-30 depending on how long I stay out of my CG bcz I stilllllllll bloat like crazy if I don't keep the consistency w the compression ... But I think the weening of getting my body to get used to not being in my CG just might arrive by the end of my 16mo. My body heals slowly so I allow my body to let me know what it's ready for instead of go by what other pple say or do!
Now what is new becz I've gone back to my BBL SQUATS even though Dr.Pantolja said stop doing them bck WHN I last visit him but I was like oh hell naw bcz I started loosing fat underneath both cheeks ! My lymphatic massage therapist told me hmmm your starting to look smaller in certain areas. So I'm bck to doing more BBL squats and less walking bcz it's getting cold here in Cali. I also do 50 leg lifts on each leg and 50 thigh lifts as well. Unlike u all, ladies I can't work out n a gym bcz I will loose all my lil 700 CC's and I ain't got time for that rt? So she is a whooping 45 inches!!!!REVISION? Talk to me at my 2 year mark bcz if I can achieve the desired projection I asked for 15mos ago by a regular work out routine then so be it bcz I can't get a guarantee that I have enough fat to get the additional 900-1000cc's I should have gotten from the jump!!! Pics coming soon stay tune!
Remember ladies STAY IN YOUR CG's!!! It is worth your while, take those pre opt and post opt vitamins it helps in healing faster and please ladies don't shower for the first four days NO MATTER WHAT...there is a reason why! The Anesthesia is STILL VERY WELL PRESENT IN YOUR BODY SO U WILL FAINT trust n believe!!! And that can cause head injuries if your not in a RH facility that is very attentive to you or your needs. So that is why we all use the bby wipes four the first four days! Then when u do reach your fourth day ur WATER TEMPERATURE shld be LUKE WARM gradually build to a hot steaming shower like u desire as u approach your four to six month ... Know why ? Bcz LIPO AND HOT WATER is like grease and water bby girls it don't mix! It STINGS LIKE NEEDLES! Your SQUEEM goes underneath your CG and on top of your wife beater t shirt.... Don't worry we all wore it backwards don't trip do did I ... Just a BBL BLOOPER! Ladies dont SLEEP in that squeem either!! And plz don't jump rt into wearing that squeem 8 hrs from day one even if u think it doesn't bother you, start one hr a day and increase an hour every day til U get to 8-10hrs why bc u got six mos in that BYOCH OK! That is if you want the full SNATCHED affect!!!! Oh be so ever ready for my next update on my 15 mo anniversary date ... You're gonna LOVE it TT patients !!

HEAREE HEAREE... All NEW RS DOLLETTES!

I've taught this class before but now I do see that it's now time for a REVIEW SESSION!!!! When you begin your new JOURNAL REVIEW, you will see several different boxes that prompt u to begin your story. Start there, then you will see Edit buttons that will allow you to UPDATE your JOURNAL, scroll dwn and post pics of your progress from beginning to end. Also there are other members names that appear in blue maybe on your phone well guess what? HIT ON THAT PUPPY ! It will take u to that members journal page. Now before u hit there inside that black box there are other prompts that will allow u to either press PROFILE or Private message whch means in short "PM" as other members wld say or INBOX them! Most of all ladies ladies you must read the all gone print that our WONDEFUL TS STAFF creates for U/Us....bcz it tells you WHY there are THREE PARTS to their JOURNAL!!! Answer: their JOURNAL page is FULLLLL u can't ask your QUESTION OF CONCERN ON THAT PAGE! One must go to the current juicy rank page so the member can respond becz her page just jumps around and she is not ingnoring you BUT more than likely YOU are only on here to get what u want from other VETS who stepped up to the plate and shared their PRIVATE journey , yet u chose not to create a review so we can't answer you only via "pm" but u have not taken the time to navigate for a day to learn how the sight works to know to check your inbox becz "YOU've GOT MAIL!" Ijs........
Thank you to those ladies who pm me and say my journal is very well organized and it was thoughtful of me to share and still cont to stay a member to help others! Don't skim thru our journals ladies take you a Saturday afternoon and a cup of tea, sit back and enjoy the ride of a world of education about this BBL AND TT procedure bc it's no WALK IN THE PARK OR CAKE WALK!!!
Moral of this REVIEW scroll to the end of each persons review if you have missed the fine print that clearly stars this member has a three part , two part journal etc please proceed there and respond there becz this page is full due to their popularity! I hope this helps dollet's ...

"Happy Thanksgiving!"

I have not forgot you bootiful dolls n dollett's! Putting things in MOTION! Well guess who wants to have hips galore ? I'm like S curve stop growing now! See pics below ok ..... And guess whose become JEALOUS now ? Yesssssss Mr. NYC !! We went out to a fight party to his buddy's home and OMG he said oh hell naw we Ottawa here bby afte the fight all this cock blocking up n here ! He said I see dude following u and watching your every move! The women at this particular party was much big time Haters ! Even his buddy's wife was RUDE asking me after not saying hello and having at least a tab bit conversation w me to make me feel welcomed in their home from the start .. Nothing ! But as my honey and I were leaving she says " are u waist training and I said No this is all 29 inches of me bby girl ! Oooh she says well I sell waist trainers and how long did it take you ? Giving her the Kermit the Frog look like B for real? U wanna talk w me as I leave your home? I grabbed my mans hand smiled and thanked them both for inviting us over and MR NYG's buddy said do come bck again and he thanked us both for his gift becz it was also his birthday and we bounced!
MR NYG complimented me on how gracefully I handled that bcz he peeped the hating vibes himself!
Ladies it's like new found stardom , not everyone will be happy for you so learn to Love and EMBRACE the NEW BEAUTIFUL ENHANCED YOU ALL BY YOURSELF OR W YOU AND YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER ! Expect the HATERISM and as MR. NYG puts it...as long as he is always walking behind me the VIEW is PERFECT and just right for him and he alone!!!!! Also that NY RUDE BOY attitude has calmed down and somebody is getting a HOTT SIX PACK !!
*** the Pinkroom is the BEST to order from Great customer service! Maria gave me her cell phone and she chatted w me to get exactly what I wanted for a person like myself who is in between sizes a Medium and a Small! My tummy lower abdomen still swells and desires that compression! Dr P stated he nvr lipo 'd that area and he will for another FEEEEE wtf! See what I mean!but he will fix my black n blue belly button area complimentary ... Hmmmm?

New Pics!

"WINNING FORMULA LADIES...."

For higher HEMO levels in PREPARATION for SX and AFTERWARDS!!!!
Step 1: the day u book your SX , pay ur DEPOSIT or say U WANT SX...
Step 2: ORDER YOUR VITAMINS!!!
Step 3: This is all you need to take:
A. Surgery support VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS KIT!!!! Pre opt prgm
B. CVS brand DAILY MULPTIPLE for WOMEN 100 Tablets
C. Iron 65mg w 325mg FERROUS SULFATE 100 tablets!!!
D. 30 day AFTER SX POST OPT PRGM VITSMINS &SUPPLEMENTS KITS larger 60 supply pckts Mo vitamin E!!!
***KEY IS Too start ASAP NOT LESS THAN 90 days prior to your sx date to insure your iron levels are 13.3 and above!!!! Do this I garantee u all will have great levels !! Take in the morning w ORANGE JUICE!!!! OATMEAL, cream of wheat and other high iron foods! If u follow this YOU LADIES WILL THANK ME LATER!!!

Cont.....pics

Pics update please!!!!

Sixteen months and holding firm....

Trying to post pics so stay tuned is all I can say at this point. Now I'm n the wrong business.... A dead cat on the line whispered to me that Miami RH facility are charging 2000.00 for 7 days and only offering ONE MEAL A DAY- BREAKFAST, after that dolls u are on your own-WOW! A nurse for one day, now don't fall out your chair on this one LIPO FOAM gee big deal... RT?
Ladies a decent RH facility that is not to just take advantage of you all should at that price offer you all- 3 Nutritionist Meals w at least TWO snacks, around the clock hands on care from qualified CNA's at least, transportation to and from the airport, all follow up appointments w your PS, laundry services, distribute your MEDS to you, beverage w your meals, assist you in and out of your bed for the first four days, free wifi! My goodness I guess I was just SPOILED IN TJ!!!! I don't see their point in MIAMI , one might as well stay at a hotel for the same price!
On the internet SPRINGHILL SUITES MIAMI IS ONLY 1200.00 for 7 days and it offers daily breakfast, free shuttle service to and from the airport and anywhere within a two mile radius of the hotel!!! So if the Vanity SW 8 th street is within two miles heck there goes your ride to your post opt visits dolls!
PS contact info for all my new DOLLETTES: thank me later... Lol
1. Dr.Yily-(809)469-6102
6. Dr. Cabral- (807)707-2325
7. Dr. Cardenas-(619)399-7449
8. Dr. Diaz - (809)610-9039

"WON'T HE DO IT...."

Well ladies my beautiful bootiful butterflies... I am going into my one yr and seven month anniversary next month and guess whattttt dolls? I put on ten whole pounds becz guess who is considering a R2?
Now in these pics u can't tell becz one day I entertain the thought and on those other days I say "OH HELLL NAW HEFFA WAT ARE YOU TRIPPING ON and I walk 3miles, leg lifts, bbl SQAUTS and my squeem for 10 hrs and I'm bck to 172! Now that's the best part of having this SX! In the past I just gained weight but now after my sx if I gain I go HAM on exercising and it's gone within five days! Ladies Don't try this at home ... Lol! Although I had no pain just soarness , ladies I had no one to care for me and whose to say if I'm going to have no pain w this next mystery PS I chose bcz this PS goes for your freaking guts ladies!!! Now u know I can't reveal who this is for now becz I have to seek guidance from my Lord n Savior and ask his permission first bcz it may not be HIS WILL for me just NOW! So I'm asking God to order my steps becz his PLANS and PURPOSE for me on RS was to help CHANGE LIVES and to TEACH REAL RECOVERY RESULTS that PREVENTS FAILURE and take a bad outcome and turn it into a GREAT ONE through OUR DETERMINATION and FAITH throughout our DESTINY and LIFE CHANGING INVESTMENTS whether we had an awesome PS or NOT! Women EMPOWERING Women!
So what happens in my sixteenth mo post opt ...CHANGES CHANGES Flucuating weight Changes GALORE! Despite the rumors abt the new fat not going where' the lipo was and to other areas that we don't need it to go... Well not 100% true. It has gone to my buttocks, entire back, face and thighs that I diligently keep conditioned w those grueling BBL SQUATS yes I'm back to all 200 of those SINFUL BURNING EVIL CREATURES! BUt HEY, it's WORKING! 2014 get thee BEHIND ME! 2015 I'm BIRTHING NEW PROSPEROUS ADVENTURES for us all ladies.....STAY TUNED!!!
Ladies I'm seeing a lot of bbl supplies being alternated for what we think are the newest latest and greatest items/products etc. beeeecarefullllll! Most of these items are not appropriate for your RECOVERY bcz they are just to flat for your new PHATTY! Stick with the tried tested and TRUE that those come before you and have proven that those items are listed for a reason and serves a great purpose! That boppy pillow is cushioned for a reason ... It can't be flat becz it is designed to have our thighs take on the brunt of the weight not our BOOTAY's ! MMH.COM pre surgical vita pak why bcZ it has pre sx and post opt vitamins ... Bromelian is in that pre sx pak and the post opt 30-45 day pak for you to take nxt day after sx to increased you iron levels that dropped during sx an now ur bck at the RH OR HOTEL and ur dizzy feeling faintish??? That's why your iron is too low BBY's. Take those post opt pills as well! Just a suggestion to prevent any unwanted visits to an ER!!!

A first........

Here she is a frontal view of my snatched TT.....amazingly still SNATCHED!!!! I'm telling you if Dr. P didn't do nutin else right about that booty he sholllll snatched dat TT and that S curve!!! Yes hunty... He did that!!!!

Guess whose got a SECRET???

I have decides to write a book on the proper etiquette of the BBL ,TT AND FAT TRANSFER!!! The DO's and DONT's for pre SX and POST OPT!!!! Do I have my sister girlfriends support?

Wellllllllll now MY BOOTIFUL BUTTERFLIES AND DOLLETS ...

Your SEXEEANGEL needs encouraging becz I knew it!!! I just don't have enough fat for a revision!!!
Ladies it is so important for you to CHOOSE the right PS for your body bczzzzz once you all get LIPO the new fat doesn't go bck to the same areas where the doctor needs to take it from ! So any suggestions we can come up w so I can get a REVISION???? I believe this PS even stated to me they have followed my journey and don't do it I will be wasting my money if I go to anyone and they say he/she can get me more projection!! Wow!!!!
But they did say gain 20lbs and it's all good! Noooooo BP CANT handle it it gets too high my PCP says and if I go to sx it's a wrap:(((! Hmmmm do I go bck to dr p who says stay at 172lbs and he will again do his best???? Heck i want another 900cc's to say the least! I want her still coming around da corner as I have already made my entrance... Lmbo! I get men stalking dat ass but I want them to Drewell dammit... Tee hee! Decisions decisions..... I guess ur wandering who is the mystery PS by now rt? You know your big sis it's a secretttttttt... Keep reading my journal oohhhhh KIRSTY do I hear a part four, the REVISION REVELATION !!!!!

My BEAUTIFUL pot at the end of OUR RAINBOW!

We'll ladies there she is ... today was somewhat if a good day. Meaning that she decided to come out n play and test the waters today!
So this past weekend she was starred at, dreweled over and even slapped from behind frm a fine ass stranger while my fine ass boyfriend was parking the car while I was awaiting for him to go into the lounge. You see dolls it was my oh so beautiful yet amazing S curve that made a shadow of my silhoelette bounce of of the building as the bright lights and cameras glazed my statue so I guess this untamed gentlemens wild side must felt the need to surface somehow someway! Thank God it was b4 my honey returned! It happened so fasts all I could say was "oops "! Saved by the bell one mo time bc suddenly my honey appeared out of the blue and BAM he pinched the hell out if her... I'm like well s&m a princess all night fellas won't you but tell him that I had already been physically approached and it wasn't his hands on his suga ohhh hell one might as well JUMP OFF the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE n broad daylight twice ! So I tell my honey can you just let her do wat she do tonight to you without making actual contact to her letting her know you desire her in every way til we get bck home please? Ladies you know how he looked at me right?
Ok so she is just shy of 18mos and surprisingly still changing daily! Swelling is still present n my lower abdomen area and dolls that is becz I'm assuming that since I had a TT and lipo was done there that explains that and the weight gain if 11 pounds just in case it is GIDS will I can have a revision done for more projection and aggressive lipo in my lower abdomen , upper back, lower back and possible inner thighs! The new fat has spread to my face and thighs and upper back area. I still look like I'm fresh out of sx and like Nu money in my clothing, so I can't complain but I didn't ask for a NATURAL LOOKING PIECE OF BOOTY" I wanted ASS THAT MKE U straight up state and LIE KNOWING I STOPPED U CHEATING TRIFLING NO GOOD ASS IN DEAD N YOUR tracts following all dat suga dat just embraced the atmosphere!!! Lol ANNNND I want out of this CG rt now!!! Here are a few pics :

Things 2 Consider When Choosing an RH FACILITY!!!

1. Upon initial contact in reviewing their WEBSITE which should , look legit, professional, has their license no for the facility and bond no., phn number that can lead you to a listed facility if u google it, pics of the entire inside of the home, states their facility or community's goal in providing you quality care! Then after calling them the owner should get ur email, address something so they can send u details or a list of qualified care takers in addition to the owners in case of their absence, meal plan , a CONTRACT, document for u to sign in case of emergency, ur allergies to anything, what are your favorite foods(dietary needs ) a next of kin , another form that describes how the facility functions or operates 24/7!!! How many beds are within their facility and how many rooms, bathrooms, what they don't provide and what they do during your stay!
Once you arrive you should see the company logo on their compAny vehicle hoping it's a VAN or Lincoln town car!!!! Have a business card w their name on it, clean vehicle, once u arrive to the house, look immediately to see if u see a med chart out visible which means the care taker is logging dwn the times she gives you your meds and the date just in case the state comes out on a secret visit ! Hello. Somebody ! You are to see and be introduced to all caretakers which should be present on your first day of arrival becz how would u know who was who and you are also to be assigned to a specific individual! U are then to be shown to your room , given you a bell that should be on your night stand next to your bed next to your rote control to the t.v that should be a Flat screen that the entire room can view at any angle! A good facility will explain that on this day is your only day to freely walk around not attended to but after sx ring your bell and someone will assist u in anything especially walking to and from your bed! Shower and too eat!!!

Now if you have NOT reviews any of these items.... U are NOT 2 STAY or partake in any EXTRACURRICULAR activity while you are preparing to RECOVER peacefully and in a clean sanitized environment!
Ladies your bodies are open and just have had MAJOR SURGERY and you CANT compromise this phase of your JOURNEY!! YOU might as we'll go stay at Motel/Hotel 8!!! Even some EXTENDED STAYS are not clean n sterile! Be aware and be careful ..DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!
It saddens me to read do many REVIEWS on here where our members have experienced such HORRIBLE living conditions I wouldn't allow my DOG to experience! I pray for the owners of these so called RH facilities becz God sits high and looks low and he is NOT PLEASED at such demeanor! And ladies please leave right away becz it won't get better it only will get worse and you don't deserve that after investing your hard earned money for your ENHANCEMENT!!!

One of the DR's FINEST RH Facilities!

For those if you ladies that are considering going to the Dominican Republic for your Sx here is SERENITY RH.....it even has a massage room w complete PRIVACY!!!

SECRETS FROM WITHIN...

Remember ladies a while back I stated and shared w you that someone's got a SECRET ?
Well the secret is out! NYC 's HOTT SUGA aka Lil MS BOOTYJUDY#comeoutnplaywhenshewantstoo is all packed and ready to board her plane for her last and final "REVISION"!!!
Since I am so very well known for keeping it 100 with you all, odds have been against me from my very third month of post opt, that is if you really read between the lines as I tried to get you to do!
After my third month I began loosing my fat cells drastically but I maintained a positive outlook on this whole journey of mine because that's the type of person I am aka ways looking for the goodness in any bad situation. I am so blessed to have lived thru this life changing most humbling experience that it has birthed out a few great things to come in the near future as well as speak and meet ladies of all different cultures and walks of life and try to help motivate, educate, inspire and encourage in my own unique way whether it is appreciated in the beginning or the end!
When I began my journey I stated just as many of you did "WTF" are you doing say what, no freaky way after reviewing Dr Cortes video's but I had to go thru this once in my life telling myself after I had done this shit "oh hellll naw" never again! Lmbo look who's going for R2.....
It's becz although you may look at my postings saying wow she looks great....! And don't get me wrong I do feel great becz of my ENHANCEMENT however I feel I should be out of this dam CG by now and the bloating of my tummy on any given day as well as the peek-a-boo projection hide n seek days are just not acceptable! I prayed about a revision for the longest because ladies let me tell you after you have had the initial "enhancement " and staying dedicated to a lean and clean nutritional diet choosing "LIFE "... It's hard to go back to eating dirty greasy foods just to gain weight so that I can have done "VIRGIN" fat for the revision! You see there are a few ups and downs to this while in preparation for my revision and I'm hoping this doesn't happen to you!
Even after maintaining an exercise program daily, my body says hey wait what are you doing to me ? You told me I can't stand to digest those fatty foods anymore and now you're converting bck to that way of life! Oh hell to the naw I'm going to show up and show out on her! Ladies I have gained ten lbs to hopefully have enough new virgin fat that I'm trying to get to my abdomen, thighs and upper bac but why is all the new fat going to my freaking face and ankles ? Yessss! And on top of that you know our bodies have a way of saying oh no I'm in charge of the ship CAPTAIN !!! So I have been experiencing chest pains, swelling in my ankles, numbness in my hands, legs and feet and my left side of my lip! Rt! All signs of bad circulation and stroke, let alone my age is a factor as well! So you know I have been on my hands and knees constantly praying asking GOD to speak to my HEART allowing me to hear a WORD from you GOD and give me a sign from two mos ago til this coming Monday when it's time for me to depart for the final phase of my journey!
Ladies why did God turn on my radio not even being on and the very same song came on the day my dearest mother transitioned in my arms and I haven't heard that song in over five years! Is that a NO don't do it or is that saying the most inspiring beautiful FLOWER that has always been in my life will be there with me so go on and complete your journey bcz GOD will cont to have me be a living vessel in order to living witness that GOD HAS YHE FINAL SAY SO AND WONT HE DO IT? I trust God so I went and had my CBC done by my primary physician and she said I am as healthy as a 28 yr old!!! Everything is GREAT! Hemo is now 13.0, BP is 120/80!!! Iron is 97 value so I'm good rt? Hmmmm
Will I have enough fat to get the desired look I'm trying to achieve, the ultimate goal of getting our of these darn CG and BUTT LIFTING UNDERGARMENTS just to get the lil projection that I needed in the first place! Who knows this is the risk we all take rt?
Moral of this story is ladies I never stop taking my vitamins, eating clean and lean for a year until I had to gain some weight for the revision, re purchased my makemeheal vitamins began then on the 14 day prior to my sx date of February 17,2015!!!! And I will begin them again on Wednesday February 18th!!! I will use my phase one garment or the butt out garment dr p said this time he rather me try but he will see on sx day! So lots to inform you as I think their just might be a part four? What do you think Kirsty ? All next week I will not be posting but I will let justforme123 know how I am and she can update you all! I will let u know the best I can on the morning after sx I made it thru but NO MORE OF THAT ANESTHIA EBONICS LADIES.... You know how we all look bck on how we tried to communicate telling day by day how we are doing and omg of we all go bck to look at how we were sounding FA sho "BBL BLOOPERS"! Rt!
You all know I love each and everyone of you all as my lil SUSTAS I never had so I solicit your prayers please on Tuesday morning that I do live thru sx and I will live to tell it despite my body is showing our lately saying NOOOOO DONT PUT ME THRU THAT AGAIN!!!! Lol Oh and Dr P has come to the finalization that YES there is something wrong with my belly button still being blCk n blue and he will not charge me !!! Thank you God ...."WONT HE DO IT "! See ladies all one must do is step back LET GO AND LET GOD do his thang! There is no need to BASH our PS! Keep up with me there are great things in the future in store for you ladies and as my journey ends I hope one day we all can actually meet and put all that uneccessary DRAMA and DIFFERENCE of OPINIONS behind US bcz we all have a common denominator amongst us and that is SURVIVING to live thru this simply WONDERFUL AND MARVELOUSLY MADE BEAUTIFUL YOU that each of YOU all are ALREADY!!! Toodles Dolls and BOOTIFUL BUTTERFLIES!

THIS IS IT!!!!

I am on my way to the airport for my REVISION or just BELLY BUTTON REPAIR.... Who knows ? I will keep you all posted once I arrive! To all of my fellow sustagurlfriends that are having their first round or revision as well I pray much success and I will see you all on the flat side , bodacious beautiful booty land in a few hours! Releases those butterflies bec this is only the beginning to a beautiful you! RECOVERY CARE IS THE REAL TEST!!!

WHAT AN INSULT!!!!!!

Five post and three reviews? Really RS? There have been many of members come on here get what they want for their own GAIN and BOUNCE! I have earned every post , every REALFRIEND EMBELL W NO REAL FRIEND KIT TO THIS DAY w over 7800 post and different lives I've affected !! I'm good .... For my followers I won't let you dwn , I'm very weak do to advanced LIPO, so when my strength regains I will post and my true numbers RIGHT.... but I can't be quiet and sit still about this!

Roll Call...... Ladies.....holla back....

Would you choose "CHILDBIRTH or FULL BODY ENTIRE BODY AGGRESSIVE LIPO W FAT TRANSFER? Be careful and MINDFUL that's 12 + areas!!!! VETS REPRESENT!!!!! Upcoming sx's take heed!

"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR!"

Ok ladies first and foremost I give thanks to my Lord and Savior for bringing me to this and through this, so that I can be a living witness and TESTIMONY for other women !
I have gained so many wonderful followers and guess what HATERS I thank you even MORESO ! I so very thankful to my now vanishing sustagurlfriend fingerscrossed2 becz it was she and I who made the final decision to go forward becz although what you all seen was not wat I undressed to every night day in and dat out so she was there to really hear me out and advised me bottom line "do you" cause I deserve every bit if it! But sissy when eva YOU call I've got some GOOOD wordssss FA you! Justforme123 OMG never met in life but she pressed her way they the crowd to get to this announced blck gurl whose foundation she says is her twin from another mother! She has weathered the storm anytime if dat or night picking up the torch from fingerscrossed2!!! I thank you so much and u are INDEED A TRUE SUSTAGURLFRIEND ! Mz Sexi age funds a way to text me every morning not becz we just clicked and I'm going to be in her wedding but she too really is a woman that empowers other women and I'm most grateful! Njprbeauty "Liz" she called Dr P and called CLUB MED advising make no mistakes here ladies n gents becz not only is this a dear friend, a big sister to me but my P.R and business partner! Dr.P had to being his wife in to meet me becz he felt he had a new celebrity in his care and his wife is such a beautiful woman OMG her body!!!! But she sd yes you do and you will be pleased this round ! Miscy my beautiful spiritual flower that will PM me to check up on me and encourage me to hold on ole strong mighty powerful woman of God becz I'm a child of the MOST HIGH! Her day is tommorrow and inspite of all of the Miami drama she doesn't misses a beat on chking in her big sustagurlfriend ! I got you too bby girl! Nyhottie, my NELLYJELLY, allaboutme2015, each and every PM U beautiful butterflies sent me I thank you for your never ending support and encouragement !
Well ladies what I have to say is that Dr. P put over the amount just to suffice for the 20-30% fat cell loss I will loose and although he doesn't know I think I'm paying for it! I can't give you a real review becz we all shldnt be able to until the swelling goes dwn to almost none! Why becz we are only looking at the swelling and not our true shape ! I will update with a review that will TOP THE ALL ABOARD BOOTY TRAIN ....That you will say to yourself if this girl don't answer to her real calling as a WRITER she better! Pics will be posted but you all don't want want to miss it becz it will be a TELL ALL TO THE WORLD and it will have you at the edge of your seat answering all questions like hint ... Que pasa NYC? When is it time to RECOGNIZE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?
Ladies remember there is POWER n NUMBERS!!!! Thank you to one last person but not the very least but the second most important puzzle to this piece ( ooh there goes that MEXICAN CARTEL ANESTHESIA WHCH IS THE BEST COCKTAIL A GURL COULD EVER EXPERIENCE !) pieces to the puzzle..... My girl KIRSTY ! She may get bck to you late but SHE MAKES MANAGEMENT HEAR OUR CONCERNS SO MY NUMBERS WILL BE FIXED! RS did an improvement and some members that are VETS with post to PROVE their loyalty was affected by this sudden change ! So inside my black box of info on a private message etc it says my true numbers but just not on my journal pages as it should only reflecting as if I was a new member in which I'm not ! Kirsty reassured me this will be addressed! Thank you Kirsty!
OMG waitttttt hold up two very special and dear to my heart was my roommates and sustagurlfriends at CLUB MED!!! We cried laughed and healed together for the time I was recovering at CLUB MED! If one lil turtle needed something cause we all were just fresh out of surgery, the other lil turtle said hold on you knw in getting there but I'm coming and that firery lil youngest turtle who was only 26yrs old heck she came thru the door laughing and ready to go shoot hoop compared to me and Ms.A who were at least ten yrs her senior and I could have been her mother! Despite age or experience we had each other and still talk today checking on each other miles apart, turtle bugs I thank you and miss u dearly! #azzonfireburninglikenobodiesbusiness!!!

MAN DOWN!!!!!!!

I don't care what noooobody say if you're reading this Dr.P, YOU DID THE AUNTY FE FE ON ME! I'm about to take a "BLUE PILL " the sister blue pill guess who she is ladies ? An ADVIL and a BODY PILLOW! Yasssss hunty plz add this to ya'll list cause it works wanders for PAIN AND SLEEP.. Nite nite !

Mannnnnnnnnn Down Measurements!

Revision buttocks this far: 48 1/2
Waist: 29
Under Breast Area: 28
Still swollen but going dwn nicely . Dr P says I won't need to start WAIST TRAINING I'm permanently built in .....WTF GET OUTTA HERE!
We shall see right ladies? 14 days post opt tommrow March 3,2015!! I will let you know pics coming soon embrace yourselves!

PRAYYYYYYYY FOR ME FOLLOWERS:

I'm one bigggggg huge advocate for following doctors orders and I had to drive myself to my massage today and I don't sit on my phatty til 8 wks!!!! Please think of me when u pray bec I have that sensitive delicate skin and my body literally gets pussed at me when I mess with it! I have been standing and in praying hands position since sx , I didn't even sit on the plane I was allowed to lye on my hip from take off to landing the stewardess were so cool and today my certified lymphatic massage therapist said don't get alarmed but call dr p when u get home to ask him what are these signs? Well hell I told her honey I'm knowing every sign so show me or describe what you see, please! She sd becz I know how u looked on round one and he did do wanders from that round, but your skin is getting loose underneath your butt cheeks where he filled you in very nicely so just be aware!
Ya"ll have you ever seen a PIMP DIVA LEAN N an ole skol Cadi trying to locate greatness around the twn ? I pimped lean on my side hips driving all the way home looking retardo!!!! Other drivers were looking like what is this woman doing and had the nerve to blast my GOSPEL cause ya'll know I had to have JESUS on this mission w me in my car! I had my boppy pillow, two other pillows head touching the top of the ceiling looking like pimp Frankenstein Lerch! Got home called dr p and I have him the third degree and he sd since I have been so diligent we might be still safe but be cautious becz it's me! My sensitive derrière ! He went on to say that could be just the 20-30% starting to leave w the swelling ! P.R.A.Y!!!!! Oh it does hurt to drive !!!! I'm still burning also !!!!

Alright MS.SEXI!!! It's SHOWTIME!

Everyone go over to her page and encourage her ! It's sx day today for her and she has been through a lot and is very well deserving of her ENHANCEMENT today .... #letsdothisbbygirl #BRIDETOBE!!!!

Finding Your Comfort Zone......

Ladies play around with chairs, sofa lounge and recliners! You'll be amazed at how you can find temporary comfort after lying on our tummies 24/7 from getting a BBL AND FULL BODY LIPO! Tummy Tuck dolls don't try this at home this will bloat u, I found out eventually in round one! (Part two)
So see my love seat for two, I have placed a long California King pillow in the seat/bottom of my chair. That's where my knees go! Then my head lies on the white therapeutic pillow and my feet go on the arm of the chair, then I cover up with my blanket and see that other brown blanket on top of the chair, I fold that to cushion my sides when I lay on my hips! This is comfy for up to four hours! Yes that's my nutritional breakfast you're seeing in on my ottom: a bowl of Cheerios, one banana , glass of OJ to take my makemeheal.com post opt vitamins, hair,nails and skin, my dulcolax( yassssss babies anesthia keeps me constipated even after sx til about the end of my first month post opt so I take to stay regulated).
Now if your legs become swollen , black or blue, listen forget abt that fatty and save your life bec that's a sign of blood clotting or bad circulation so what I have to do at times bec I get the bad circulation at times since I suffer from lower lumbar difficulties... I take my body pillow lay it on the floor of my master suite and I put two pillows underneath my BOPPY PILLOW then lie on my side, cushioning my hips again or buttocks if the side position don't work just lie on your back and elevate your feet ASAP!!! One doesn't even have to stay in this position but an hour or two and don't worry your "new phatty" never feels a thang! Why becz if your cushioned pillows that feels like a "cloud"! Remember the word clouds and you can never go wrong plus get a good night sleep when need be!
Don't fall off da chair when I tell ya this BBL BLOOPER AND GIRLFRIEND CODE....so were home right and you say shit f***k it I have to use the dam bathroom and some of us are "total strippers" buck ass naked comfy when we use the bathroom! C'mon on now keep it REAL!!!
Well buy you an extra boppy pillow get you some surram wrap tape it with a tape of your choice... Keeping it soft n comfy now ok, place it on the seat of your toilet as if you were going to take off in your car and let it mofo RIP! Ooh girls it feel so good to OCCASIONALLY SIT OUR PHAT ASSES DWN just for a brief moment! Laugh at me if u want too but one knows no many VETS know about the using the bath tube as their toilet to protect our new junk in our trunk IJS!!!!!cause see Lookahere like Aunty Fe say u know how u get paranoid when we go to the bathroom and try to just sir on the thigh part of our legs but when G.I Joe says BREAK YO SELF!!!! Shoot who thinking about how they ass is portioned on the toilet???
Oh ladies our body pillow works wanders if I already haven't advised u all in my above updates that just to give us some type of feeling of our bed that we can't sleep in for three to four weeks- place that BOPPY PILLOW ON THE FIOT OF YOUR BED ,get up in your bed and lie on the top of it and place a pillow at the head but please make sure your kitty corner in on your bed becz you don't want your feet to hand off the edge of the bed becz in the morning your feet would have swollen up so bad! Hmmm how do I know this lol! Hope this helps someone....

Best RH FACILITY's are in TJ.....!

I don't know about you all ladies but the best RH facilities are located in TUJUANA MEXICI!!! Why? Becz it's a one stop shop, stress free and no hustle and bustle ! Just place one call to book your surgery and then make the next call to the facilities below and guess what they have all the supplies YOU will ever NEED, so only pack YOU and your HYGIENE neccessities! They even tell you to pack light but do bring your USA PAIN MEDS!!!!
Here is the information if you need it:
1. OUR FRIENDS HOUSE(formerly CLUB MED)-  ask for Marvin or Suzanna owners! Family quarters available, husband and wife privacy but separate beds no worries dolls u will need this!
Chk out my part one journal describing the environment !
2. BEAUTY CARE-owned by Dr.Cardenas! Contact RONNIE JONES Dr. Cardenas husband Beauty Care has a family unit designed especially for husband, wife and children ! Registered Nurses care for you there! Very comfy just no view of the beach like OUR FRIENDS HOUSE!
These RH facilities BOTH offer you ALL INCLUSUVE PACKAGE! Pick u up at SAN DEIGO AIRPORT and transfer you to and from to your PS and post opt as well! Beauty Care also has dental whitening services !!! Maripaz comes to you at "OUR FRIENDS HOUSE!" Inquire please about BEAUTY CARE bcz I think they take u bck to your PS office?
Never judge a book by it's COVER TJ MEXICO has a lot of HIDDEN TREASURES and ladiessssss STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES!!! Very clean and up to date modern technology !

"30days POST OPT n MY R2......"

Hello my bootiful beautiful dolls n DOLLETTES.... Vets that are still somewhat around...whispering "JESUS" in my IAMERICACAMBELL voice! Swelling is just now deciding to subside but the lipo stinging and itching is "OFF DA FREAKING CHAIN"! It's like that ladies when you get the maximum CC's one's body can handle.
This proceedure ain't nothing like a TT and a BBL! Ohhhh he'll naw! I haven't had a good nights rest since feb 16, all becz I'm not a stomach sleeper and my neck and my shoulders let alone my back is screaming ...TURN YO BIG A$$ ova! All I can do is turn every 45mins from my tummy to my sides w cushioning to the max to protect my beautiful S curve hips! Ladies get those full body length pillows your going to need them , yes both! Create that "cloud effect"! Drink water water water til u see the beach and wanna run back to the car and go bck home becz the first thing u think of is aaah hell that's too much dam H2O yo drink not again!!!
Well I'm very disciplined in sticking to the script but the way I'm feeling rt about now ... I don't give a d--- if I keep 2 CC's I want to get in my bed , sleep 8 hrs on my back in my I comfort bed on my fat A$$ but after my 6 weeks is up lmbo bcz I wanna have a play date w YOU ALL KNW WHO....take one guess? Yassssss he's bck! Girly's he ain't going nooooooo where but I AM !!! BOOP!
I guess his HOTT SUGA is doing what she need to do but I just can't tell cause a new acquaintance told me "damm bby it look like a beautiful MOON as he can't keep his hands of of her!" So he is on time out forbidden from the Palace rt now cause he would go bonkers on trying to hug m saueeze me and who got time for that after fresh AGGRESSIVE FULL BODY LIPO?
My diet is very lean n clean but WHY am I still at the same R2 weight I had to gain for the REVISION? Not liking this at all . Is Ms HOTT SUGA weighing that much????
Dr. P did the doggone thang with my waist! I don't have to WAIST TRAIN but I'm trying to stay at a 29 and not fluctuate from a 30 to 29 so I've just started to wear it all day and I have you to know I'm in Btwn sizes ! Bummer rt! The small is too tight on my skin due to the lipo but the medium I can just snap close on the second row w my eyes close not good ! Knowing that small squeem is calling my name everyday at 6am!!! Pics soon I knw what you all are waiting for but I am bck to the is she gonna show up and show out or does ms thang even want to be bothered? Oh I'm still in CG stage one becz ms thang is wayyyyy took big for the but out CG I bought! Darn it!

Ya'll wanna a SNEAK PEAK?

I can't hearrrrrrr you? I can't wait to sit dwn . I think I'm going to only go to my 6th week this round instead of my 8th week ! It is what it is cause lil mama gotta get bck up and run her EMPIRE! Dr. P we might have STRUCK GOLD this time? We don't want to count our fortunes and blessings too early! Ok so here goes ...,

"SIDEWALK SUPERVISORSSSSSSS!"

These are they that have not a single word on their page, review , billboard but got SOOOOOO MUUUUCHHHH 2 SAY TO AND ABOUT OTHERS!
LIKE BABY CARTER's logo say..."SHET UP!" BYE FELICIA, GET YO LIFE!!! Imma woulda, coulda or shoulda...folks is stressed da hell out trying to keep the PEACE within their soul about worrying if their PS is going to be a HIT or MISS and yo NEGATIVE ,hateful , throwing shade no having journal not even at least 49 words started on your own page and u writing ARABIC on somebody else's page...WAT DA.... Shut da fresking front door and two seats!

Followers I'm still trying ....

To post let's see ..... Now I'm still swollen sidewalk supervisors... Tee hee!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon