BBL Part 3: New Beautiful Beginnings - Tijuana, MX

To read about my whole journey, please first read...

To read about my whole journey, please first read my BBL part 1 and BBL part 2 pages.

Since the BBL part 1 and 2 pages were getting so full and unusable, all updates will now be on this page. Please leave a comment on this page to ensure you're notified each time I update.

IT's MY DONK A DONKS 1 YR ANNIVERSARY !"

At the mere YOUTHFUL age of 48, it's turning out to be JUST THAT GREAT...Yes hunty!!! My PHATTY will be celebrating her first year anniversary and birthday on AUG 12,2014 so stay tuned and WELCOME ABOARD THE PARTY TRAIN cause SHE's going out w a BANG!!! Pull up a chair, a cup of tea or maybe even a glass of wine dolls cause we have lots of GIRL TALK to come in a few weeks to unwind! I will be sharing w all of my SUSTAGURLFRIEND 's and a few haters too I welcome u as well for our "HOTT AS HELL TOPICS!" Pics will follow...don't turn that dial! Toodles!

"ALLLLLLL ABOARD the BOOTY TRAIN!!!"

Yes it's going to be the hippest trip so get on board the soul2soul foot stomping phatty's from all over the WORLD in different shapes n sizes celebrating their own unique personality and personal inhancement in every way,aboard the party train! That's right no discrimination , no throwing shade or hatred just simply CELEBRATING EACH OTHER for our decisions to continue to LOVE OURSELVES by ENHANCING THE PHENOMENAL WOMEN WE ALREADY WERE!
So let's set the tone and the atmosphere: from the latest hip hop, R&B , Jazz and even some contemporary GOSPEL to even remember our DOLLS that lives were lost during sx! Oh yes ... ALL is included and welcomed! A live DJ and even a BAND to provide entertainment to the part of the PARTY TRAIN that's called "HEAVEN N HELL", now of course HELL CABOOSE TRAIN is on the opposite in of the train! (Lol) Sexeeangel has also provided all of the sexiest finger licking sexy foods and drinks (pink panty's , slow skew just to name a few )etc)u could ever think of for her girls, so all you will need to do to register for this never ever ending unforgettable party train ride is a :
1.Positive Attitude!!!!!
2.Sexy Stelletoes and Attire!!!
3.Open Mind to LEARN NEW and EXCITING IDEAS frm YOUR RS SUSTAGURLFRIENDS cause WE ARE REAL WOMEN EMPOWERING EACH OTHER, yes Other WOMEN!!!!
Wwwwwwho got time for that other STUFF rt?
4. Drink your SHAKES so visit:
(Http:snatched.bodybyvi.com/challenge) bcz ur going to need to build up your stamina and energy for your JOURNEY and maintain the NEW ENHANCED YOU!!!
So without further due cause it's going to take an entire week to register all of my guest and BEAUTIFUL BOOTIFUL DOLLS frm all around the entire globe (UK, SPAIN AND BRAZIL) we aren't leaving w/o YOU!!! Each caboose on this PARTY TRAIN will have a different title so every DOLL will know their way around ! There will be the " Master Class, BOTTOMS UP, Style N Grace, Red Velvet , PURPLE RAIN, BOOTY CAMP, UPSIDE DWN LB CAKE and High on Living HEALTHY LIFESTYLES!! Now be mindful of your JOURNEY enjoying every bit of all PAMPERING from our PS who will escort his/her Greatest Masterpieces aboard the WILDEST ride you'll ever experience in your lifetime! See ya realllll soon on Aug 12th debuting our very own MISTRESS OF CEREMONIES.."OUR PRINCESS WITHIN..."

Well it's 6 days ......

Count down til the BOOTY PARTY TRAIN rolls out. The engines started the lines are as far as MILES away n all this sweltering heat so I being the SOUTHERN CHURCH GURL that ROCKS w such great hospitality I have ordered in cool and refreshing drinks that is GREAT FOR BEFORE AND AFTER our SURGICAL ENHANCEMENTS. Great ANTITOXIN !Take a peek....

RS SUSTAGURLFRIEND's .....URGENT!

I need to pause the planning for a GREAT cause! Plz let's go over to RIGHTANDTIGHT 's journal page sand show her some LOVE!! Let her know her RS SISTERS R HERE WITH HER AND UNITED WE STAND....rt? Read her AUG 8th update! 1,2,3 ready set GOooooo BLOW HER PAGE UP W LOVE!!!!

COUNT DWNNN 3....2....1....

My My !!!! From Dr. Pantolja's Princesses to Dr.Cardenas Cookies, Dr. Campos Candles, Dr. Cabrals Barbies, Dr. Cortez Bodacious Donks, to Dr.Jimmersens Reality Donkalicious Donk a Donks, Dr. Schulman's Showstoppers, Dr. Salama Sunshines , Dr Yily's Dolls , Dr. Baez Bootiful Booties, Dr. Durans Dolls, Dr. Ortega's Onyx's and Dr. Mendieta''s Marvelous Masterpieces ,Dr. Diaz Diamonds and we dolls and dollett's dare leave out Dr. Hughes "just post the dam Pics will ya"? Last but not the LEAST and it doesn't ever go without saying and NDDS NO INTRODUCTION..Dr. Fisher 's FRIDAY FISH FRY SMOKING HOTT AS HELL MKE U SLAP YO OWN MAMA wearing their matching daisy dukes imprinted w WAT WAT... Shet UP !!!
As each PS escorted each and every one of their personalized masterpieces aboard the train for the time of their life to finally meet n greet with beautiful ladies from all around the world whom we all at some point encouraged each other, we will now get to put a face with out online name! Oh but wait to keep things as we all our accustomed to no one will be addressed by their birth name ONLY their ONLINE NAME! Now that everyone has a glass of wine or champagne of their choice or non alcoholic beverage to compliment the NAUGHTY GIRL appetizer's SEXEEANGEL created from a fat as dill pickle, penis lollipops.exotic chocolate bedroom candies , eatable sex toys to enjoy w your significant others when we return our destination . Games to play in the caboose train that took us each back dwn memory lane from whence we came like "the blue pill " the jazz room whch solely reminded each of us of the waiting room where anxiety creep up on everyone of us as we awaited for our name be called by Lucy, Nadia , Nancy etc
Now on our way to that dressing room we passed by the all white n gold HEAVEN N HELL ROOM whch was like a Jack n Jill side by side connected by a bathroom just in case someone had to empty their bladder before their "come to Jesus" moment where Mz Diva was conducting the most powerful prayer one ever could hear!
Suddenly you could hear a pin drop!! Where was our hostesss? Has anyone seen or heard from sexeeangel?? The music has now switched too Talk dirty to me and her favorite song " WIGGLE WIGGLE...." so without further due allow me to introduce the SEXIEST ANGEL ON THIS SIDE OF HEAVEN! Oooo' and aaah's were heard all around throughout the train.....dr. Pantolja sounding off in his don cornealus voice ...".Sexeeangelllll" (imagine that )

Anniversary Pics

Who is she?.....PHENOMINAL WOMAN that's ME!!!!

I give all PRAISES to GOD first and foremost and I couldn't have done it without him a the ANCHOR of my JOURNEY throughout this past YEAR and I am MOST GRATEFUL to YOU LORD!
I thank you FATHER GOD for going with me to a foriegn country, knowing NO ONE and you worked thru my PS despite language barriers, dishonesty , misunderstanding moments,YET you enabled my PS to ENHANCE what YOU HAD ALREADY MADE INTO THE WORLDS GREATESS CREATION and most UNIQUELY WONDERFULLY MADE CREATION and PRECIOUS CARGO that no MAN on this earth could ever do and for this I THANK YOU FATHER GOD!
Now without further due, let's get this HOLY GHOST FOOT STONPING HAND CLAPPING' PRAISE PARTY in with lyrics come from various artist FOREVER JONES, TRINITY 57, Yolanda Adams all the way to BROWNSTOWN, JILL SCOTT, FANTASIA, JENNNIFER HUDSON, JAHEIM, GERALD LEVERT,BONEY JAMES ,NEW EDITION cause ain't no party like a WSET COAST PARTY cause WEST COAST PARTY DONT STOP! Especially for those DIE HEART OAKLAND RAIDER FANS who may not win but we sho know how to PARTY! So I hope u ladies have brought you a pair of slippers or flat ballerina shoes cause them pretty STELLETOES will be BURIED b4 the train returns to our destination!
To our DOLLETTES who are aboard this BOOTAY TRAIN who have not had your big day yet just EXCUSE US RS SUSTAS /DOLLS that have completed their journeys because at times throughout this train ride she may just decide to drop it like it's HOTT! BReak out in a SHOUT OF PRAISE N WORSHIP or simply GRAB your hand and say "LET IT GO, no one here is going to judge you, place blame BE YOURSELF LOVE YOU BFECZ YOUR BEAUTIFUL IN WVERY WAY AND WE ARE ALSO CELEBRATING EACH OTHER- WOMEN EMPOWERING OTHER WOMEN no matter what CIRCLE or CLICK you thought you represent, it all STOPS HERE! So as everyone embraced each other w warm hugs n kisses becz some of us have NEVER ever seen each other n person yet for years we gave BONDED like we should and supported each other in every way possible! As the music lowered , drum roll sounded "ooo's n aaah's flowed throughout the room as our very own "SEXEEANGEL " graciously did her "CAT WALK" dwn to the mike to greet us n that tell it all YELLOW BEBE well watchu say lil mama wit all dat AZZ from CALI to them PEARLIE WHITE GATES and streets of GOLD! Yes she is an ANGEL by the way, just on temporary assignment! Well work it lil mama just for those HATERS who always had to comment oh yeah one can look like that with their CG on! Well she's RICKIN that YELLOW DRESS like the QUEEN BEE herself! Sizzle sizzle bby girl yeassssszzz HUNTY allllllll me! Showing off her 29 inch SNATCHED WAIST , breast now 38, upper area just below breast 31, butt holding on goes from 44 to 43!!
Now as the evening grew and our PARTY TRAIN made it's way on its journey SEXEEANGEL had a different PS to have a question and answer period for everyone in the MASTER CLASS CABOOSE, VETS like my girl who ENCOURAGE me along the way held BOOTAY CAMP dwn ... Ms BIGBOOTYTINYWAIST, PRETTY PHYSIQUE held dwn the RED VELVET CABOOSE,BOOTY4REAL was rockin the BOTTOMS UP caboose while ELLI890 educated us all on LIVING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE BUT NOOO PHATMOMMY thru it dwn in STYLE N GRACE, Nelly JELLY had the PURPLE RAIN RAINING w lots of surprises in store for us all ...wattt Nelly NEL is that you sustagurlfriend? Now my gurl Princess Zulu had the dance floor rocking n which she made her debut by having us all in stitches, rt VETS? Well for or new dollettes she wouldn't take off her CG FA shit u here me, so we teased her in LOVE w the nick name "AAAH DO DA STANKY LEG! " Now are cake was of course custom made of the famous work of PS SURGEON DR. Fishers "MIAMI THONG CUT featuring SEXEEANGEL's revision VERSION!! IJS
Sexeeangel ended the morning with Morning DEW (sweet hour of PRAYER in rememberance of our FALLEN SUSTAGIRFRIENDS and our famous GIRL TALK!! She credited her PS for a wonderful outstanding job on her TT , his scar is PERFECTLY STRAIGHT N THIN AND IT VANISHES to a very faintish line but his skill placement in the bbl area well TO BE ELABORATED on at a later time TBD!! There is pending circumstances that must go forth first before I answer any further question but as I promised another RS sister I won't leave w/O stating the final answer to everyone's question!
I leave with you STRESSING TO ALL LADIES WHO CONSIDER THIS SX : PREPARE TOUR BODY FIRST N FOREMOST MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY, GET THISE PRE SURGICAL VITAMIN PAKS FROM MMH.Com, loose the weight if the PS of your choice advises you to do so and if you need help on how PM me and I WILL SHOW YOU HOW that's what most of our VETS love doing and that is HELPING YOU ALL OUT! We spend our QUALITY TIME THAT WE TAKE FRM OURSELVES AND FAMILIES TO DOCUMENT OUR PERSONAL JOURNAL SO READ THEM THERALLY! It's valuable info to YOU! EXERCISE!!! Eat lean n clean as soon as you decide to get the future sx! Watch n see what flourishes and blossoms along the way ... All kinds of TREASURES YOUR BODIES HAD HIDDEN AWAY INSIDE OF YOU!! RememberYOU are already BEAUTIFUL N EVERY WAY AND WONDERFULLY MADE And YOU are just GETTING AN ENHANCEMENT for the rest of your SEXEE JOURNEY here on this side of HEAVEN!! Quit the HATRED, the JUDGMENTAL remarks on others page, one never knows what that person may have been going thru that day! LEARN TO LOVE YOU BE HAPPY W YOU so that others can see YOUR INNER JOY and GRAVITATE TOWARDS YOU! I LOVE ME JUST AS I WERE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE SEXEE OLE LIL ME THAT GOD MADE ME NOT MAN!!! My future for sure expand a few businesses I am working on that Cares for PEOPLE n HEALING SITUATIONS!!! U catch that? Oh and hmmmm if I keep on making it do what it do sho knows my MR NYG just might be REELED ON IN ON MY HOOK... Lol ! After rocking that sea coral bck out t-shirt dress back in MAY for my bday member looking like 28 not 48, he says he is planning to bring me to meet his family, travel abroad just he and I before I set it off with living OUR oops MY DESTINY AND DREAMS to the fullest! Member he doesn't want to commit .... Chile , little girls plz pay no attention to OUR MEN THEY ARE CONFUSED AS TWO LEFT SHOES! Bible says Man SHALL NOT LIVE ALONE AND WHAT LADIES? Behind every GOOD MAN there's a GREAT STRONG WOMAN!!! So they do what they do, say what they say, but hey... "WE BIG BOOTY JUDY's got dis ! " RIGHT.....u got it NOW lay it oN 'EM!!! Shhhhhh u ain't heard it from
Ms. JENKINS boo! Xoxoxo x's

It's here...AUGUST 12,2014!!!!

This time last year I was on my way from CLUB MED to see DR. P and take my blue pill...nighty nite!
Here are a few credits of pics I used for recovery and pre opt:

W.E.W!!!!!

Women Empowering WOMEN!!! I've included yet another natural desert we can have during dieting and preparing for our big day and for those who need to gain weight just put in all the artificial sugars and other ingredients those of us who are dieting or maintaining after our sx's!!! Bon Apetite!

OMG....charge to my MIND and not my HEART

One of our NEWEST DOLLETTES on board the booty party train was in charge of " HEAVEN N HELL" and I forgot to mention and by now I know you all know whom I'm speaking in referenced too...
Yes none other than our very own MS. Diva The NEW ME who has at one point in time ENCOURAGED,EMPOWERED and INSPIRED US ALL at one time throughout our JOURNEY's becz if you don't know it by now my lil guardian angel YESSSS u were just that at times when I wanted to give up thinking I was never going to get to the end results but after reading encouraging words u took out time of your precious day to inspire someone else, I truly thank you and khjl and fingerscrossed02 and oooh wee WINTERSTORM86 lookout for her ya'll she chose the right online name cause she is a whirlwind. Now don't get this next VET twisted or mistaken with her JAZZY 51inches was so gorgeous the LADY N RED! Ms LADYB2011 with her beautiful S curve silhouette and do know that train wasn't taking off without you!!!!

Da SILVER N BLACK IS BACK BBY....!!!!

RAIDERSSSSSSS... Just win BBY! And that We did now this twelve month had a few surprises but never the less I will discuss that in my final chapter called the "final REVELATION PT3"!
Boppy pillow works well on the toilet seat!!! If you get the one at Target that looks like a purse, pull that flap back, wrap it up in plastic cover turn it backwards and let it rip!!!!
Ladies..... Keep those CG's on!!!!

Still trying to load this quote...

I found....

Them there DOGS!!!!!

Who let the dogs out????? Dayummmm "nyg's HOTT SUGAR" was in such rare form today and just TURNED DWN FA WAT ! Shit I had to just get in my car and come bck home and sit dwn! Don't even try it!! Ya"ll here me?
So my honey had to take his son bck home to Virginia and he text me and says keep her tight n just rt til I get bck ok bby! Hmm I just look at the text w/o answering bck for a minute no hours heck let him sweat... Mr. Don't Want to COMMIT! Rt! He not worried abt lil ole me ova here ? Soon as I walk out the door I run into a high school sweetheart, dayummmmm girl is this who I think it is? He hugs me and won't let go! Lol with his look like he needed a woman's touch to his wardrobe w his over size clothing on and all he needed was a wife beater n some jeans on and women would run after him as they did in school yrs ago ! He was so out done he said dayum I shld have married YOU! Ok E nice seeing u enuf alrdy ! I began to sit dwn at my table and BAAM my phn rings hey bby I wanna see u later on .... AHHH hell to the naw, not his FRUGILE ASS! Got rid of him advising him I'm out of twn (only two blcks frm my house ) lol! Beep beep a text comes thru... Whatcha think? Now that text I shld have answered but imma be good and run my errands n my BBY's drop top Beemer he left me to take care of! Just my luck someone sees me being a lil mischief huh!
So since I didn't answer NYG's text from earlier he calls and says bby girl u ignoring me ? Ohhhh no dear just running errands and let's see if you will do like wise w my friend? Ya"ll u could here a pin drop dead silence all of a sudden... Dare that NYG swagger appeal arrogance coming on winding up and I come we the quick comeback ... Hello, hello bby can you here. me? And I HUNG UP! I miss then dam ole AZZ pink plastic phones we had on big mama's gold metal phone stand cause WE can't SLAMMMM DA MOFO PHN LIKE WE USED TOO , rt? Lmbo ! Let him get a taste of his own medicine, leaving me here in Cali on a nice Hott SIZZLING SUMMER SATURDAY W ALL THIS AZZ !!! Go RAVENS!!!!

Pics pleasssssse......

Upload darn it !!!

Woo Woo!

Ain't even trying.....that's the bad part about it! I bet it's that shake! I told u ladies ....IT WORKKKKKKS!!! At sx I weighed 189.....now....

6.0 EARTHQUAKE !!!!

Roll call to all my Bay Area RS sustagurlfriends.... Everyone ok? That was bigger than our 1989 4.0 ! Be safe we have cement buckles, one bridge closed near NAPA.
Well one thing I do know if my lil big booty Judy made it through this....she's gonna be alright!

Getting back to our regular televised programming...BBL!

Ok after taking a PAUSE 4 the CAUSE... EARTHQUAKE!!! See DOLLS we ROCKED that BOOTY TRAIN so HARD we caused an 6.1 "EaRtHQuake and 3.9 AFTERSHOCKS for an entire WEEK long but SEXEEANGEL has always been known to THROW DOWN some AWESOME COOKOUTS AND PARTIES up north in CALI!!! So back to our regular televised programming and station topic and that's the educating others on the LIFE AFTER BBL procedure becz most ladies think after sx there's no need for exercise nor eating a completely different style of eating "LEAN AND CLEAN " in order to keep that flat tummy, snatched waist and bootified PHATTY! Oooh there is a method to the madness!
But first we must learn by researching what a BBL is and how the procedure works and is done on the day of surgery in order to determine if we are the IDEAL candidate! I found some pointers that may help our new members if they happen to run accross my journal .....
MOST POPULAR CONCERNS........
Q:Is fat grafting always successful?
A:Successful fat grafting is dependent upon the nature of the fatty tissue, the methods of harvesting, transfer and placement, and the preparation of the patient. Fatty tissue is complex and delicate and easily damaged. It takes complete precision because of the millimeters involved in facial elements. Fat is very small and grafting is a painstaking procedure as it is injected in layers to adhere together.

Q:Which is better if I want buttock augmentation: a buttock implant or fat grafting?
A:Buttock implants have the potential of moving or sliding in the pocket where they are placed. Fat grafting is particularly attractive to most people because you are taking fat from fatty regions of the body and using this to contour the buttocks. Best of both worlds! Once the fat lives in its new location, fluid collections and mobile implants are not a concern.

Q:What are some of the complications?
A:Most complications occur in the aesthetic arena and are due to over or under correction. The technique is crucial. A sharp needle can pierce an artery. Fat injected in the wrong location can block capillaries shutting off blood flow or damage soft tissues. Other complications include infection or fat necrosis (dead fat that may potentially need to be removed through a small incision because of a “bump” felt on exam). Smoking and drinking alcohol can cause additional complications.
It is important to be confident in your practitioner’s credentials and experience with regard to this special technique.

FINGERSCROSSED02........

My sustagurlfriend the spot light is on you....it's SHOWTIME bby gurl! Everyone let's stop by her page and encourage her a successful sx and speedy recovery! Thanks Dolls!

13 mos and still SNATCHED !

Hello beautiful bootiful butterflies! Yes I'm 13 mos and still dealing with swelling issues to say the least. No weight gain, still SNATCHED as all GET OUT! But I think my body is telling me that it's tired of the compression and the squeem becz I have a nasty rash on my back from heat hear in Cali!!! But yes it's true dollett's that you can still SWELL and BLOAT if u don't wear your FAJA ! Dayuuuuum alrdy enuf is enuf rt! One would think but ohhhh no! And you know what it's like a dope feem on it's crack fix, I need her just as well as she be calling my name! Yes u should see the look on my face while my Mr. NYG is visiting and I wish da hell he wld hurry the hell up and leave because I have a date w my CG!!! Lmbo ok! But I keep calm cause I'm going dwn w the SHIP!
I've eaten so well ladies that if I sneak and have any "DIRTY FOODS" guess what...I SWELL UP! so I wear my CG to work on top of my squeem and sleep freely at night ... On days the swelling decides to cease, I just wear my squeem. Shit I been in my CG so long I done forgot what it's like to wear my thong tha thong thongs! Ok here are se pics of me in my shirt I won becz I succeeded in the challenge I took on in order to help a child in this world w OBESITY! Won't u join me? It's for a great cause ladies.....

Gods UNTIMELY BOOTIE SENSOR!!

Hello my bootiful dolls and diva's! It's been a while rt? Well chica ova here trying to make things happen and have a lil fun too!
So it's been a moment since me and my NYG man hooked up cause u all know he is a darn workaholic to his name and as long as he is kicking me dwn when he gets paid lil mama ain't got no problems a tal rt girls? Well he's always surprising me w something and all that New York swag he displays and sweet nothing gifts for me but this time he tried to play hardball and NOT u hear me NOT BLESS AND ANNOINT ME WITH HIS OH SO AWESOME OFF DA FREAKING CHAIN TOUCH N AGREE DICKAFIED MINISTRY THAT HAS ME CLIMBING DA WALLS when he does ....but he's saying bby allow him to miss what a great thing he has and give him a break. Ladies I will be honest, I wear that thang out, no headache having here look at me and it's going down! So I told him you know the rules in the PALACE so I don't want to hear nooooo excuses! He arrives I'm rocking my BeBe summer mini sexy eye candy that he will NOT be able to resist and ms HOTT SUGA LIL Ms BIG BOOTY JUDY was once again on rare form on this day! In such rare form he told me "bby you just get beautiful and sexier every time I see you!" By now I'm cracking up on the inside becz he said no woopy this time member? We get home to the palace and I can't get my batooty good enough in the door he grabbing on his sweet suga you know me and my cray cray self said ....oh no honey bby we are going to have bible study and just cuddle right?
Ladies why did he start stripping his clothes of one by one piece by piece up the stairwell as I tried to slowly walk backwards up the stairs resisting him but guess what , mister has been avoiding me becz he has been n the gym working out ! Ladies as he revealed that six paccccck and all the necessary trimmings to satisfy my appetite, I almost fainted as I arrived at the top of the stairwell! So he says bby what chapter are we going to study tonight ? I looked at him and said bby you been working out, I thought you were avoiding me cause u had a couple of big bids and here u are trying to surprise me and look just as good so we can look great together huh ? Girl he grabbed me told me too much talking and it was on once again! But here is the part you have been waiting for.... Why did JESUS SHOW UP AND SHOWED OUT interrupting our woopy session with a GOSPEL SONG thru my cell phone that was playing GERALD LEVERT, Jaheim and all the romantic slow jams a couple could ever desire to get their groove on and BAAM break yo self !!! I know God was saying ... I am a jealous GOD and there is no other that comes before me and instead of striking us w lighting he gave is both a warning w a gospel come to JESUS moment! OMG ....we both stopped and looked at each other w a look that one couldn't buy for a million bucks and he said ok bby it's time for me to join you at church becz God just sent a confirmation that "CHUCRH GIRLZ DO ROCK!" and he Betta join this one!
Girlies get them booties enhanced becz "LIFE IS A WONDERFUL THANG NOW IN MY FOXY FORTIES....and just watch a ring will be on it's way ! "
So ladies back to business at hand and you know I'm never going to ever not blog without giving you some BBL advice/tummy tuck world knowledge:
Just do u know that our PS don't lipo the lower abdomen after performing the TT on us so the new fat will form on ur lower abdomen. ... And if your like me more on your upper and lower back and creating those horrible Wings! So make sure when you go to consider a revision that you have enough new fat or you will be wasting thousands of dollars! For those of you that are approaching waste training do not sleep in your squeem or waste trainer overnight begin your waist training by one hour a day increasing it an hour every day until you get to eight hours and then weary eight hours continuously never sleeping in it it will destroy your organs! When searching for a recovery home ask if they supply all the supplies and if they have round-the-clock certified nurses aide or nursing! Ladies stay in your garment at least three or four months I m reading and mote and more ladies are ditching their garments after two weeks your body is still forming and taking shape if you want this to last a lifetime you have to treat it as such and allow your body to form like the doctor's shape he gave you! Also remember that it takes six months for your true shape to come in so don't rush into having a revision before your six months because your body is still taking shape and sometimes swelling takes up to two years to really come out of your body and return to normal!

December 10th!!! Don't miss it....

Coming to a theatre near you! Support my girl "ZANE" and go see ADDICTED!!!!! Cali's got ya bck Z!
My pics coming soon...ms thang is in hiding right now! I woke up this morning and screamed at my own AZZ ! Kid u NOT dr. P's bbl's be playing disappearing tricks on his girls . See imma keep it 100 with ya'll them flat as hell daze do exist in some folks, I refused today to wear my CG in dam near 100 degree weather out here in northern cal...smh!!!! I pray by my 24 month I can bury this dam thang in the Bay! If not I'm like NEPHEW TOMMY asking the lap dance stripper for his CHANGE BACK! (He meant to tip her $10 but gave her a BILL!) lmao!!!!

Congratulations STAR1_13_80!!!!

Hey ladies let's all blow up her page with LOVE! She got a TT AND BBL like I did all at the same time. So she's going to need us!

ALRIGHT "VANITY".....

U have my attention!!!!

FOURTEEN MONTHS...put a RED CUP on HER!

Hey hey hey dolls and my bootiful butterflies ! I'm fourteen months now, no significant changes, still swelling but it has gone down a bit using my arnica gel, clean diet and persistent massages to control the off and on swelling!
My belly button has lightened in color so that is a big improvement becz the black n blue area around my belly button area was persistent for a year and just started lightening up just last month in September! So see ladies things take time for different body types. There is no rushing the recovery process . Allow your body to let you know what it needs on order to get the ultimate results!
Often times one may not be healed in days of just having sx. Rome wasn't built overnight! Pics to come soon but I look the same as she is featured in the blue n white stripped BEBE dress!

WINTERSTORM86 showwwwtime!!!

Hey ladies join me in going over to WINTERSTORM86 page and encouraging her and wishing her well bc her sx was today dr Fisher did his thang one mo time!!!!
Hurry home back to the Bay Area sissy so we can show 'em how it's really done CALLI STYLE and waiting on you Ms KHJ and for my girl PHAT_MOMMY to heal so u both can join us as well!!!

Pic(s)........

This is a flat kinda sorta day. Dr. P 's work has a mind of it's own at times!!!!

Hi babies! Wat had happen was....

Fall is here embraced by the good ole holiday spirits and soon to be cheer! Guess what I have new measurements.....
Holding onto my ideal weight per dr. Pantolja said don't gain nor loose do I'm holding it dwn at 172lbs!!!! But guess what sustagurlfriend yours truly is a 36DD!!!!!!!!! The girls have not been that small since middle school ok! Yes I developed early but hey what can I say my mother was a gorgeous and well built classy lady, so I worked what my mama gave me! My waist goes from 29-30 depending on how long I stay out of my CG bcz I stilllllllll bloat like crazy if I don't keep the consistency w the compression ... But I think the weening of getting my body to get used to not being in my CG just might arrive by the end of my 16mo. My body heals slowly so I allow my body to let me know what it's ready for instead of go by what other pple say or do!
Now what is new becz I've gone back to my BBL SQUATS even though Dr.Pantolja said stop doing them bck WHN I last visit him but I was like oh hell naw bcz I started loosing fat underneath both cheeks ! My lymphatic massage therapist told me hmmm your starting to look smaller in certain areas. So I'm bck to doing more BBL squats and less walking bcz it's getting cold here in Cali. I also do 50 leg lifts on each leg and 50 thigh lifts as well. Unlike u all, ladies I can't work out n a gym bcz I will loose all my lil 700 CC's and I ain't got time for that rt? So she is a whooping 45 inches!!!!REVISION? Talk to me at my 2 year mark bcz if I can achieve the desired projection I asked for 15mos ago by a regular work out routine then so be it bcz I can't get a guarantee that I have enough fat to get the additional 900-1000cc's I should have gotten from the jump!!! Pics coming soon stay tune!
Remember ladies STAY IN YOUR CG's!!! It is worth your while, take those pre opt and post opt vitamins it helps in healing faster and please ladies don't shower for the first four days NO MATTER WHAT...there is a reason why! The Anesthesia is STILL VERY WELL PRESENT IN YOUR BODY SO U WILL FAINT trust n believe!!! And that can cause head injuries if your not in a RH facility that is very attentive to you or your needs. So that is why we all use the bby wipes four the first four days! Then when u do reach your fourth day ur WATER TEMPERATURE shld be LUKE WARM gradually build to a hot steaming shower like u desire as u approach your four to six month ... Know why ? Bcz LIPO AND HOT WATER is like grease and water bby girls it don't mix! It STINGS LIKE NEEDLES! Your SQUEEM goes underneath your CG and on top of your wife beater t shirt.... Don't worry we all wore it backwards don't trip do did I ... Just a BBL BLOOPER! Ladies dont SLEEP in that squeem either!! And plz don't jump rt into wearing that squeem 8 hrs from day one even if u think it doesn't bother you, start one hr a day and increase an hour every day til U get to 8-10hrs why bc u got six mos in that BYOCH OK! That is if you want the full SNATCHED affect!!!! Oh be so ever ready for my next update on my 15 mo anniversary date ... You're gonna LOVE it TT patients !!

HEAREE HEAREE... All NEW RS DOLLETTES!

I've taught this class before but now I do see that it's now time for a REVIEW SESSION!!!! When you begin your new JOURNAL REVIEW, you will see several different boxes that prompt u to begin your story. Start there, then you will see Edit buttons that will allow you to UPDATE your JOURNAL, scroll dwn and post pics of your progress from beginning to end. Also there are other members names that appear in blue maybe on your phone well guess what? HIT ON THAT PUPPY ! It will take u to that members journal page. Now before u hit there inside that black box there are other prompts that will allow u to either press PROFILE or Private message whch means in short "PM" as other members wld say or INBOX them! Most of all ladies ladies you must read the all gone print that our WONDEFUL TS STAFF creates for U/Us....bcz it tells you WHY there are THREE PARTS to their JOURNAL!!! Answer: their JOURNAL page is FULLLLL u can't ask your QUESTION OF CONCERN ON THAT PAGE! One must go to the current juicy rank page so the member can respond becz her page just jumps around and she is not ingnoring you BUT more than likely YOU are only on here to get what u want from other VETS who stepped up to the plate and shared their PRIVATE journey , yet u chose not to create a review so we can't answer you only via "pm" but u have not taken the time to navigate for a day to learn how the sight works to know to check your inbox becz "YOU've GOT MAIL!" Ijs........
Thank you to those ladies who pm me and say my journal is very well organized and it was thoughtful of me to share and still cont to stay a member to help others! Don't skim thru our journals ladies take you a Saturday afternoon and a cup of tea, sit back and enjoy the ride of a world of education about this BBL AND TT procedure bc it's no WALK IN THE PARK OR CAKE WALK!!!
Moral of this REVIEW scroll to the end of each persons review if you have missed the fine print that clearly stars this member has a three part , two part journal etc please proceed there and respond there becz this page is full due to their popularity! I hope this helps dollet's ...

"Happy Thanksgiving!"

I have not forgot you bootiful dolls n dollett's! Putting things in MOTION! Well guess who wants to have hips galore ? I'm like S curve stop growing now! See pics below ok ..... And guess whose become JEALOUS now ? Yesssssss Mr. NYC !! We went out to a fight party to his buddy's home and OMG he said oh hell naw we Ottawa here bby afte the fight all this cock blocking up n here ! He said I see dude following u and watching your every move! The women at this particular party was much big time Haters ! Even his buddy's wife was RUDE asking me after not saying hello and having at least a tab bit conversation w me to make me feel welcomed in their home from the start .. Nothing ! But as my honey and I were leaving she says " are u waist training and I said No this is all 29 inches of me bby girl ! Oooh she says well I sell waist trainers and how long did it take you ? Giving her the Kermit the Frog look like B for real? U wanna talk w me as I leave your home? I grabbed my mans hand smiled and thanked them both for inviting us over and MR NYG's buddy said do come bck again and he thanked us both for his gift becz it was also his birthday and we bounced!
MR NYG complimented me on how gracefully I handled that bcz he peeped the hating vibes himself!
Ladies it's like new found stardom , not everyone will be happy for you so learn to Love and EMBRACE the NEW BEAUTIFUL ENHANCED YOU ALL BY YOURSELF OR W YOU AND YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER ! Expect the HATERISM and as MR. NYG puts it...as long as he is always walking behind me the VIEW is PERFECT and just right for him and he alone!!!!! Also that NY RUDE BOY attitude has calmed down and somebody is getting a HOTT SIX PACK !!
*** the Pinkroom is the BEST to order from Great customer service! Maria gave me her cell phone and she chatted w me to get exactly what I wanted for a person like myself who is in between sizes a Medium and a Small! My tummy lower abdomen still swells and desires that compression! Dr P stated he nvr lipo 'd that area and he will for another FEEEEE wtf! See what I mean!but he will fix my black n blue belly button area complimentary ... Hmmmm?

New Pics!