Pinch Blepharoplasty - Sterling, VA

My goal was to get rid of the loose crepey skin...

My goal was to get rid of the loose crepey skin underneath my eyes which made me look very tired and much older and this procedure recommended by Dr. Berman absolutely did the trick and I am delighted with the result. The procedure was done at the office, did not require general anesthesia and the healing time is short.
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Berman makes procedure recommendations based on a thorough understanding of your specific goals, as well as factors such as age and skin type. He is careful to fully explain the pros and cons of all procedures as they pertain to your particular situation so that you will never end up making decisions based on unrealistic expectations.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the eyelid surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the eyelid surgery community.