Non-surgical Revision Rhinoplasty. The Best $$$ Spent. West Orange, NJ

I am very happy with my results. I had...

I am very happy with my results. I had traditional rhinoplasty over 15 years ago that resulted in asymmetry. I was nervous to get full nose- job again for fear results would not be much better. I am sooo glad I discovered Dr. Eric Joseph. He is excellent at what he does. The experience was wonderful. Professional office. I was very comfortable. And the procedure! Wow! check out the results of quick visit... simple topical numbing a few injections and that's it. This was the best solution for me.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt review of your experience with Silikon1000 nasal injections for correction of nostril retraction after rhinoplasty surgery. and thank you for selflessly posting your before and after photos. Such a blessing. Dr. Joseph
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Non Surgical Nose Job community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Non Surgical Nose Job community today.