11 Years Later and So So So Happy - Montreal

I had some significant assymetry that I wanted to...

I had some significant assymetry that I wanted to deemphasize.  I also just wanted slightly larger breasts.

I had 300 ccs put in, under the muscle through my armpit.  No visible scars.  I can't even find the incision when I search my armpits.

By now, I think they have cost me about $0.70 a day.  So worth it.  They literally make me happy everyday when I get changed and  see how pretty they still look.  This is after two years of breastfeeding, too.

I'm realizing that I will need to get them redone sometime, so I've been researching that.

Quebec Plastic Surgeon

Super professional. A former Playmate of the Year that I knew had used him and hers looked amazing and super super natural.

What would be the number for your surgeon plus its a great price
why did he charge you so little? is that his going rate???
Can I ask what type of implants do you have? (Brand)
Hi! Your breast augmentation looks wonderful, Do you have an email for your doctor? I tried finding one online, but I can't seem to locate him. . . Thanks :)
Hi Catherine. You look so good. I want your doctor. I try to find his phone #. Do you know if he still in business, if yes, do you have his phone #? Thanks a lot
Hi Catherine, I'm thinking about getting breast augmentation done myself but don't know which surgeon to pick. I'm in the Toronto, Ontario region and would like to get a surgeon who highly skilled. Your surgeon did a wonderful job with you and I'm wondering if you by any chance know if he's still in practice until now? Is there a site I can go to to check out and ask more questions? Greatly appreciated if you can answer these questions for me. Thanks in advance!
Your doctor did an excellent job! I'm actually considering breast augmentation done myself and am currently researching over the internet about the whole procedure. Can you recommend your doctor? Thanks!
Hi EAGER TO KNOW, Provider information is located at the top of the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view, which requires free registration for an account.
hi catherine, you look wonderful even after 11 yrs?? wow! its says you paid only 2800$ at the time? So do you know what it costs now? about the same maybe?? Because im in MONTREAL too and am looking to do the same augmentation as you, thru the armpit and under the muscle...can you recommend the place you went to and which dr and also let me know if you know the cost thatd be awesome!! :) THANKS in advance!
Funny you should ask. I was a long time fitness instructor and was teaching a lot at that time. I took a month off from teaching most of my classes - did spinning after 2 weeks- and realized how much not exercising affected my mood. Good luck!
You look great! I've been thinking about getting implants for the past few months. I nursed 4 kids and my cup size has decreased and the girls sag. I'd really like to go to a C/D cup. I'm wondering how long would it be before I could teach my fitness classes if I had this done?