Great Experience with Rhinoplasty - Oklahoma City, OK

The surgery was definitely worth it to me. I have...

The surgery was definitely worth it to me. I have been extremely self-conscious of my nose since I was around 12 - I am 23 now - and it is hard to believe that with such minimal pain I was able to wipe away all those negative thoughts and really feel great about my nose & the way I look.

Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely happy about my experience with Dr. W. I had gone to several other surgeons for a consultation but none made me feel comfortable & at ease like Dr. Wayne did. He was more than willing to answer all the questions I had & very honest about what he could do and what to expect. I am so happy with the results of my surgery - my nose looks even better than the computer pictures he had generated for me. Also, there was very little pain & bruising just as he had promised. In addition, his staff are very friendly & helpful. I would recommend Dr. W to anyone & say with certainty that you would not be disappointed with the work he does.

I think the best thing about rhinoplasty is that you just don't have to THINK about your nose anymore. It becomes a non-issue. I loved that.

Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf.