Young Momma, Going from Grandma to MILF :) Follow My Journey

I am 21 year old office assistant in Florida...

I am 21 year old office assistant in Florida transforming into my extraordinary self! I am a college business major and a mommy to a 2 yr old lilttle boy :)

I had a c-section for delivery and I have a lot of stretch marks and I would describe my breast as flat, deflated "mastopexy" after breast feeding. I never really was awed at my body to begin with, but now I will soon look in the mirror and say "damn!" lol... follow my journey!

Done
Braces (Dr. Shoopak) -- 2006 - 2010

Not Done
Latisse (Dr Sims-Roberson)
Laser Hair Removal (Dr Sims-Roberson)
African American Rhinoplasty (Dr Harris // Dr Perez // Dr Drehsen// or Dr Slupchynskyj)
Breast Lift/ Breast Augmentation (still deciding)
TT/Lipo/BBL (still deciding)

08/30/12 Just got mom's approval for surgery and she took some pictures of me :)
Now I am ready to send off my pictures tomorrow for quoting! Not quite sure what procedure I want to get done first...

09/04/12 So I've received about half of my quotes...

09/04/12 So I've received about half of my quotes back already, a few doctors would prefer for me to visit their office, still have a few doctors left that I am waiting on quotes from. So far my quotes are pretty high and I was suggested to gain a lot of weight... Still not quite sure what surgical procedure I want to do first... Today is my first laser hair treatment, I'll have 4 more after this so I'm excited about this journey :)

I had my first laser hair removal treatment 3 days...

I had my first laser hair removal treatment 3 days ago, on a scale from 1 to 10 it was a 5 :/ it hurts more when its on the bone and under the neck... I suffered some black circles from where the laser was put, I will post pictures tomorrow... If you can stay in the office for a while after treatment, I'd advise that because my skin, in certain spots went black :/ I believe because it's so hot and so hard to avoid the sun... my nurse put some cream over it before I left though... I am to return to the dermatologist Monday morning for the PA to check it to make sure its just the aftermath and not severely scarred. I've been putting a lot of moisturizer, sunscreen and aloe on it but it is very noticeable.

09/05/12 -- I also went to see one of the surgeons I am considering for rhinoplasty, Dr Drehsen, the nurses there are awesome they made me feel so important and comfortable. The doctor was awesome as well... After I heard he does work on black women breasts, I had him to look at mine, I am waiting to hear back from the nurse for my quote but I am considering him to do my nose & breasts if not both, he'd be awesome to do my nose, I loved the image of it new & improved in 3D... :)

So I haven't done much lately in regards to sx......

So I haven't done much lately in regards to sx... I need to get things going. Still haven't heard from one of the surgeons I am considering going to shoot him another email in a bit. I am currently 113 pounds and I would like to get to 150 - 155 so I need to get to eating lol I know I can do this and achieve the body that I want!

Real Self & Make Me Heal

The best of luck. And much courage.
Hey! I think we live in the same area. Everyone in my family went to Shoopak for their braces except me. Good luck with your journey!

i would just like to say i commend you for your bravery with your story and your pics. i myself have 2 children a 5 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. im only 25 and im so unsatisfied with my body and wanting to get some things done but im a little skeptical with certain stuff. im most interested in getting some stomach fat removed and some of these stretch marks!!!! like the other person said just be careful who you go to, check everyone thoroughly and use your better judgment!!! good luck on whatever you choose to go with!!!

Yes very true, trust me I am taking my time... the researching, comparing quotes, etc is all time consuming but is well worth it. I am needing to have so much done that I need the best quote and I want the best results from the fewest surgeons possible lol.
Where do y'all get all this endo?! Lol I mean I would love to get things done but out here in Colorado it seems even more difficult finding a surgeon.
Good luck girly! Keep us all posted with pics!
Will do!
Laser Hair Removal...make sure you do research...and don't choose American Laser Center now known as American Laser SkinCare... The lasers they use is not a laser for African American skin. I was burned last year and this is the second summer I have been hiding my legs. I was burned from the bottom of my butt cheeks to my ankle. Never again!!!

Good luck with your journey!
Thank you for your feedback!
Im in your bOat, we are in our 20s and we should look great, feel confident and enjoy our youth while we still have it. Is that too vain to say? Idk, but thats what motivates me toward these surgeries. I don't want to look good for anyone in particular but myself. I just want to be able to look in the mirror and say damn that's me! Good luck on your journey girl :)
Yes!!! I so agree! My mom wasnt for it at first, but we only have this one life to live might as well live it up! :)
Hey lady. Good luck on ur journey. Besides having the BBL I also want laser hair removal. Hope err thing works out for u!
Thanks! Will do!

Hey girl u have quite a journey ahead of you. Gl n please keep us posted