YAG Laser Vs. Vbeam for Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea

I am considering having laser therapy for erythematotelangiectatic rosacea and was wondering if the Nd:YAG 1064 (Candela smoothYAG) is as effective or more effective than the Candela Vbeam for treating the background erythema. I have mild telangiectasias, but mostly have persistent malar erythema. Thank you.

+1

I have both of these laser types and I personally prefer the v-beam as the gold standard for facial vascular erythema and telangectasias.  The trick will be getting results without purpura.  Seek a dermatologist with a great deal of experience with this device.

Dr. Malouf

Web reference: http://www.mytotalskincare.com

Dallas Dermatologist