Will Going to Workout in Gym Reduce Multiple Lipomas?

Legs ,Arms , Abdomen,Buttocks , Neck,Spinal Cord area,Chest ,Hips Approx i have 300 multiple lipomas all over my body.I have already undergone two times for removing

Lipoma

+2

Working out would not shrink nor reduce the number of lipomas that you have.  Lipomas are benign adipose (fat) tumors that are resistant to exercise and diet

Exercise and Weight Loss Not Helpful for Multiple Lipomas

+1
You most likely have the diagnosis of familial lipomatosis (other family members will have the same problem). Lipomatosis is believed to be a dominant trait in which multiple lipomas are present. Most are discrete, encapsulated lipomas on the trunk and extremities.Although they may increase with weight gain, weight loss and exercise doesn't improve them in my experience.
Although this condition is benign, many patients concerned with cosmesis seek removal of individual tumors. Treatment can include simple excision, endoscopic removal, or liposuction if large. Liposuction, whether laser Liposuction or traditional will leave some of the lipoma cells behind which over time will probably recur though it may take years.
Find the most qualified plastic surgeon with experience with this problem to take care of you.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Timing of lipoma removal

+1

Lipomas do not respond to diet and exercise, but tend to grow independently of caloric intake.  I would recommend early lipoma removal.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS