I woke up and half of my upper lip was swollen. What is causing it? (Photo)

I thought it could be sun poisoning, since I just got back from the beach. Im not allergic to anything.

Upper lip swelling

+1
The extent of your upper lip swelling indicates a moderate to severe allergic reaction to something your mouth came in contact just a few hours before the swelling appeared.  If you did not developed any difficulty in breathing or swelling of your tongue, you can take antihistamines every 4 hrs to control the swelling and the allergic reaction.  If you have any of the symptoms associated call 911 or got to your nearest Emergency room.  

New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon