Will High Profile Breast Implants Give Me Cleavage and Roundness?

I have had one surgey already in jan this year to fix my breasts that were differant sizes my first augmentation was 2 lowprofile implants 350cc i found they were not big enough and they gave me no cleavage.

i am going back in 4 a 2nd one in 2 weeks now i have decided to go with HIGH PROFILE IMPLANTS 450CC i cant seem to find any info on them and i need to no if that is wat is going to give me cleavage and the roundness but i dnt want them not to suit me please can u help. also i am 28 years old and are of medium build. i would also like to no if i lose weight will they look bigger or smaller??? thank u

Your valid questions and concerns should be discussed with your surgeon

Hello Dayna,

It sounds like you have very valid and practical questions concerning your implants. I urge you to discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon and let him help you decide what size and shape will give you your desired outcome. I always say that communication with your physician is ESSENTIAL to a great surgical experience--and you deserve that!

Englewood Plastic Surgeon