What is the best non invasive treatment for inner thighs? I have muscular legs however hold onto fat in my inner thigh.

I have muscular thighs I work out eat clean want to know what non invasive procedure would be best?? Need help with inner thighs thanks Coolscultping? Exilis ? Or another one? Thanks

Non-invasive treatment options for the inner thighs

+2

I have not used Exilis so cannot comment on how well that treatment would work on the inner thighs. I have treated inner thighs with CoolSculpting however. If there is enough fatty tissue on the inner thigh to draw into the applicator, a CoolSculpting treatment should lead to improvement there. Not everyone is a good candidate for treatment of the inner thigh, so you would need to be seen in a consultation to determine if you might be a candidate or not.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for Inner Thighs

+1
The FDA has approved coolsculpting for the inner and outer thighs, and the results can be excellent with proper technique. Patient selection is key. Consult with a board certified physician who can provide both surgical options and coolsculpting to determine the best option for you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Noninvasive Treatment of Inner Thighs

+1
Coolsculpting has the new cool fit applicator which was specifically designed for the inner thighs.  There is also a new applicator called the cool smooth for the other thighs which is very effective.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in Coolsculpting.

Michele S. Green, MD

Coolsculpting on Inner Thighs

+1
My medical spa in Raleigh North Carolina treats only the inner part of the thigh with CoolSculpting.  Patients like yourself who are in good physical condition, eat well and exercise, are better candidates for CoolSculpting than those who are not near their ideal body weight.  It is important to have a consult with a trusted CoolSculpting provider to be assessed in office.  You would need to have enough fatty tissue in the treatment area in order to see results. My practice offers CoolSculpting Complete which includes a compression garment for comfort and swelling reduction, as well as vibrational therapy to help eliminate fat cells by stimulating lymphatic drainage.

Being experienced in CoolSculpting gives our providers confidence in choosing the right treatment plan for patients and also gives our patients benefits like Instant Rebates (buy one area, get one free) and CoolSculpting Complete.  My practice is the top CoolSculpting provider in our region and our patients enjoy getting great results and free CoolSculpting.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting

+1
  • CoolSculpting is a non-invasive, clinically proven procedure to selectively reduce fat layers in problem areas using a patented cooling technology. It is a safe procedure cleared by the FDA that gently cools unwanted fat cells in the body to induce a natural, controlled elimination of fat cells. Perfect for diet and exercise resistant, stubborn fat.
  • On average, each CoolSculpting Procedure results in a 20% reduction of fat in the treated areas.  I suggest having a CoolSculpting consult, to see if you are a good candidate.

Julie E. Russak, MD

Coolsculpting for inner thighs

+1

We have had great results for the inner thighs with Coolsculpting. For patients that are good candidates for Coolsculpting for this area, it's a great, non-invasive procedure. If for some reason you aren't a good candidate for Coolsculpting, you may also consider Tru-Sculpt for the inner thighs. For your best advice, consider a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience with both surgical and non-surgical options such as Coolsculpting and Tru-Sculpt. Good luck.

Grant Stevens, MD

Inner thighs is not FDA approved

+1

Using Coolsculpting for treatment of the inner thighs is a non FDA approved use so we do not do this in our practice .

We have had Coolsculpting for over three years and see great results in properly selected individuals, location and fat texture are key variables.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon