What Can I Take While on Accutane?

I know the basics; no multi-vitamin, no fish oil. My dermatologist just said to be safe don't take anything, but this is not good enough for me. Can I get botox injections? Filler? I am assuming no. Can I take Garlic and Turmeric for my circulation? Selenium? Iron? Zinc? Oxi-Elite?

What can I take on Accutane

+1

You don't want to take Vitamin A because Accutane is a derivative of Vitamin A. A regular multivitamin is fine. You also don't want to take anything else that will make you sun sensitive, like niacin. Regular multivitamins are fine and what I recommend. You can absolutely do Botox and fillers; many of my patients take Accutane and do procedures safely, every day. Just avoid laser treatments.