What's the Best Anti Cellulite Treatment?

I'm looking for a good cellulite treatment. Are there any cellulite treatments that are more effective than others? What are my options?

Be realistic about cellulite treatment

+6

The best single way to reduce cellulite is to lose weight through a great diet and regular exercise. Everything else we provide as doctors is second best to this solution. True cellulite is caused by irregularities in the very superficial fat of the skin. Unfortunately, that is very close to where the blood supply of the skin is, in the subdermal plexus.

Treatments such as superficial liposuction, lasers all risk severe irregularities, discoloration, burning or even perforation of the skin. There is in my opinion and the opinion of most plastic surgeons no reliable safe way to "tighten the skin from the inside" with a laser without risking the problems above. Endermologie can temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite.

Liposculpture at deep levels can sometimes break the septae, or interconnections of deposits of fat, and thereby reduce (not eliminate) the appearance of cellulite. It can certainly make the appearance of cellulite better. So be realistic, and don't fall for any snake oil!

Cellulaze will smooth away cellulite

+1

The most effective way to treat cellulite is with Cellulaze, this is a minimally invasive procedure to help smooth the skin. Cellulaze is a one-time treatment that works on any area of the body that has lumpy dimpling skin.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

While topical creams and non-invasive therapies are available, laser Cellulaze may be most effective treatment

+1
We perform Cellulaze, which is the latest, most advanced technique in the treatment of cellulite. This treatment targets all of cellulite’s key causes, which are the unsightly pockets of fat and connective tissue irregularities. Cellulaze targets surface bulging and dimples. Risk factors such as age, weight gain, hormones, and genes may increase the risk of cellulite, but once cellulite develops, the only way to effetely reduce its appearance permanently is by targeting these key causes with this new device.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Venus Freeze!

+1

One way to help reduce cellulite is the Venus Freeze. One requires 6-8 treatments typically once a week. Cellulite reduction from this treatment is remarkable. 

David S. Rosenberg, MD

Best anti cellulite treatment is CelluSmooth

+1

I have incorporated the latest laser cellulite treatment modality into my office several months ago. CelluSmooth uses a new 1319nm laser wavelength that is very specific for disrupting the fibrous bands that cause cellulite and smoothing out the overlying skin. The procedure is routinely performed under local anesthesia and the patient may resume full activity in 48hrs. For the first time I can offer patients treatment for cellulite that gives great results after a single session! 

Z. Paul Lorenc, MD

The best anti-cellulite treatment

+1

I wish there was one.  Unfortunately there is no way to prevent cellulite if your body has a propensity to develop it.  Diet and exercise can help minimize it, but you can still have cellulite if you are thin!

I would recommend Cellulaze as your first line of treatment. 

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulite treatment, Cellulaze, Weight loss,

+1

Cellulite is defined as the irregularities of the seen as dimpling, bumps and skin irregularities.

Weight loss may help to reduce this in a certain percentage of women.

External non-invasive treatments are gaining in popularity for mild cellulite.

Most do not last more than several months requiring repeated treatments.

Cellulaze has been proven to show improvement for up to three years now for mild to moderate cellulite.

More sever cellulite can be treated by fat injections in addition to the Cellulaze.

Please consult with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making any treatment decisions.  Cheers

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Learn more about Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze is a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Is there an effective cellulite treatment? Yes, now there's Cellulaze.

+1

Diet and exercise help to reduce the appearance of cellulite but for most women it doesn't eliminate it. The FDA just approved a new laser device called Cellulaze that is part of the SmartLipo family of lasers and it has proven to be an effective, single, one hour treatment that is shown to be effective beyond 2 years in studies. My practice at Advanced Concepts in Plastic Surgery is offering the minimally invasive Cellulaze in Sacramento and we will be the only practice in Northern California to offer the procedure from what I understand.v

Make sure in seeking out any surgery to contact a certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon