What is Lipotherme Laser?

Can someone tell me what's laser lipotherm treatment? how is it compared to smart lipo or cool lipo? when is it better than other lasers for fat around the bra line and backside?

Lipotherme laser-assisted liposuction

+4

Lipotherme is the laser-assisted liposuction device made Osyris, a French company. It is a continuous-wave 980 nm diode laser with up to 25W of power. It has been FDA-approved for about a year here in the States.

Smart Lipo is a 1064 nm YAG laser, as is CoolLipo. They are made by different companies and are pulsed-wave lasers.

I have used Smartlipo and Lipotherme and can tell you that Lipotherme is more consistent in its results and in its heating of the tissues. I prefer it.

LipoTherme Facts, information and comparisons.

+3

Lipotherme™ (Laser Assisted Lipolysis) is a 980nm laser liquefies and disrupts adipocytes through a controlled thermal effect. The effect from the laser not only liquefies fat but also causes skin retraction, making this procedure both ideal by itself when treating small areas or the perfect combination with traditional liposuction whenever skin laxity is problematic.

The difference between SmartLipo, Cool Touch Lipo and LipoTherme are:

SmartLipo (18 Watts) 1064 YAG and Cool Touch Lipo (15 Watts) 1320 YAG. Both are both YAG lasers with pulsed waves.
LipoTherme (25 Watts) is a diode continuous wave laser; therefore you can heat the fat and the skin much more effectively, melting the fat and heating the skin to higher temperatures to more effective achieve skin/tissue tightening.

LipoTherm is strongest and most effective.

Thanks, Dr. Steven Victor