What is the Best Moisturizer and Eye Cream for Me?

I am 54 years old with olive skin and very few wrinkles. I am researching what the best products are to keep my skin so young looking. I do not have sensitive skin and my acne problems finally went away. What can you recommend for me?

No Need For Eye Cream

+1

First, I think, to save money, you can stick with one cream. There is very little difference between the facial formulation and the eye cream formulation.

There are some moisturizers which I find intriguing. Some are pricey and others relatively inexpensive.

I do not like to tell patients what I think is the absolute best and my favorite. I make recommendations on what I think a patient will like and give some variation in my selections. Moisturizers are aimed to accomplish many things: they must moisturize, protect, fortify, calm, be an anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant agent..All this and rebuild collagen and increase the mincrocirculation and tone the skin too. A herculean task!

So I will name some of the ones that I like. Ones I believe have enough scientic evidence to endorse. This does not mean that some of the wilder claims of other moistjuirizers will not be proven true and they will go to the fore, but at the present period of time, I like:

1 Skinceuticals with C & E with ferulic acid,

2. ReVale Skin,

3 ESTEE Lauder Day Wear Plus

4 Aveeno Ultrq Calming Cream

5 Remergent Barrier Repair Formula

6, Sisle Global Anti-Age Crean

7 Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Anati-Wrinkle cream\

It is late and I am getting too tired to explain why I like each one of these products. We love to discuss this kind of thing on our radio show on www.blogtalkradio.com. In coming months we will have a whole host of world renowned scientists,dermatologists, and pharmacologists wo help us sort the claims out. opefully you all can benefit from their accummulated wisdom

Virginia Beach Dermatologist