What Areas of my Face Can I Get Botox Injected?

I have wrinkles pretty much across my entire face! So where would Botox be best suited/safe/effective?

Experience counts in Botox injection technique

+5

Botox is a safe medication administered for cosmetic improvement of wrinkles. In this particular case where you complain of diffuse wrinkling, you may not be a candidate for Botox as your skin may be photoaged. The proper treatment may be to improve skin resiliency and quality.

Botox is best indicated for the forehead, crow's feet, and the glabells ("11 lines")

+4

Botox is best and most often used for forehead wrinkles, crow's feet lines around the eyes, and the "11 lines" between the eyebrows. Botox has been safely used in these areas by many practitioners for many years, and I would say that the vast majority of experience has been in these 3 areas. There are other areas and uses for Botox also. including:

1. "Bunny lines" on the sides of the nose

2. Gummy smile reduction

3. Nasal flare reduction

4. Lifting up the corners of the mouth

5. Tightening the jawline (difficult to do, not as popular)

6. Lifting eyebrows

7. Decreasing the "orange peel" appearance of the chin

8. Lessening the appearance of neck bands

These are some of the other advanced uses of Botox and may be something worth trying if you have any of these issues since Botox is relatively cheap and completely reversible.

Hope this helps!

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Botox can be used on various areas of the face, ranging...

+4

Botox can be used on various areas of the face, ranging from the forehead to the frown lines between the eyes and the crows feet.

In my practice, I also use it on the lips (smokers lines) and occasionally on the chin area for people who tend to dimple their chins.

It is an incredibly useful tool and, in the right hands, can accentuate the eyes and make them look much more attractive. While most people out there do a limited amount of Botox, if you go to someone who is an expert, they will typically know how to do the other areas without side effects.

Omaha Dermatologist

For aesthetic purposes, BOTOX Cosmetic is...

+4

For aesthetic purposes, BOTOX® Cosmetic is FDA-approved for the treatment of glabella lines (frown lines between the eyebrows) and is also commonly used to prevent or treat horizontal lines on the forehead and crow’s feet around the eyes.

Using my advanced knowledge of facial anatomy, I am also able to perform BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments into less common sites to create a mini-browlift, reduce lip lines, relax vertical neck muscle bands, or to aesthetically improve other features of the face.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Where can you use Botox

+2

I like Botox for the upper face and think it does very well.  Common locations are between the eyebrows, in the forehead and in "Crow's Feet".  Less commonly injected areas include the DOA (depressor anguli oris- a muscle that causes you to frown) and in bands in the neck.  I am not a fan of Botox in the wrinkles around the mouth.  When people have had this they often look like they've had a stroke.  Botox is an excellent medication and can do things that surgery can not.  However, Botox is not a replacement for a facelift, browlift, blepharoplasty or skin resurfacing.  Be careful that the person who does your Botox does the other procedures as well or they may be just taking your money for minimal or no benefit.  Remember that for the person with one hammer, the whole world looks like a nail.  Make sure they have more than "one" hammer.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox for newbies

+2

Botox, is a great drug, but unfortunately, it doesn't quite work as a wrinkle eraser. If you are a Botox virgin, I would recommend most strongly to choose an experienced qualified injector. He or she will be able to assess your face and discuss your options in details. It is usually more important to assess what you want to improve, and then decide what you will use to achieve this improvement.

In general, however, Botox works great for improvement of vertical lines between the eyebrows, forehead lines, and crows feet area. Other applications are more advanced, and your physician will discuss whether you might benefit from them.

What Areas of my Face Can I Get Botox Injected

+1
The top 3 areas for Botox treatment in the Face are
Frown Lines, Crows feet and forehead wrinkles.
80% of my patients ask for these 3 areas.
The other areas that can be treated are
Bunny lines ( on the side of the nose), Gummy smile, downturned corners of the mouth, neck bands, reshape and improve contour of the jaw by treating the square jaws and relax tight chin muscles. 
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

What areas of the face can I have Botox injected?

+1
In our practice, Botox is used in 3 locations: These are
1.  vertical corrugator lines between the eyebrows
2.  crows feet around the lateral eyelids
3. horizontal lines across the forehead from the frontais muscle

It is important to have experienced injectors to know exactly where to put the Botox for maximum and a natural effect

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

What parts of the face is Botox best for?

+1
Botox works well for dynamic wrinkles created by facial expression. The most common areas include the glabella which is the frown region between the eye brows, the horizontal lines in the forehead, and the crows feet at the sides of the eyes. Less common regions include around the lips and in the neck. FDA approved Botox is generally very safe.

Experienced Botox Injector

+1

There are so many area's Botox can be used to prevent all those fine lines from turning into deep wrinkles. One of my patient's favorite uses for Botox is in the corner of their mouth so prevent the muscles pulling down and in essence a frown, by using just a small amount there you will see the difference and be happy with the results. An experienced injector can assess your face and show you the many area's available to use the product. We are there to make you look your best!

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon