Belly Button Area is Numb and Hard After Tummy Tuck

I am almost 6 weeks post op for a full tummy tuck w/ liposuction. The area around the belly button is still numb and feels very hard. I am beltching quite a bit and can't tolerate my constriction garment being off. Will the muscle around the belly button loosen a litte a be more comfortable. I am also numb on the left side and below the belly button. The right side is waking up except for one inch from the belly button. What should I expect.

Revision of high scar in tummy tuck

+1

IT sounds as if you have many questions that would best be answered by your surgeon who is best acquainted with you. Depending on what was performed, it is not unusual to expereince some fat necrosis around the new umbilicous.