If I Wear a 34D Now and Have 600cc Implants, What Size Will I Be? My Dr. Said That I Do Not Need a Lift and Will Look Good?

Will adding 600cc implants to my existing size of 34D be too much?

Implants, What Size Will I Be? My Dr. Said That I Do Not Need a Lift and Will Look Good?

+1

600 cc implants will increase an average woman's cup size by 3 cups.  Usually 200 cc per cup size is a reasonable estimate.   If you are already a D, you will be very large with these large implants.  A physical exam will be necessary to determine whether you will benefit from a lift.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-galleries.php

Implant size

+1

It is very difficult to predict what cup size you will be after your procedure.  Cup sizes are not standardized.  So a D cup in one designer could be a C cup or B cup in another designer.   This is the approach I use to help guide my patients with their implant size selection:

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Adding 600 cc implants to a 34D breast

+1

I cannot tell you what size you will be after placement of 600 cc implants.  Different bra manufactors may give you different cup sizes.  However, you will be MUCH larger with 600 cc implants.  I tell patients to  expect an increase of about 1 cup size per 150-200 cc of volume.  It is important that you and your plastic surgeon decide if such a large increase is safe and desirable.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Breast size after augmentation

+1

If you are truly 34D now, having 600cc implant will give you at least 3 cup size larger.  The bra size will depends on the kind of bra that you purchase as well as your chest width/height.  I cannot comment on whether you would need a lift or not without your photo.  One thing to think about in choosing your implant size is that both the native breast and implant will sag with time.  Larger breast and larger implants will sag faster.

Web reference: http://www.drkimplasticsurgery.com

600 cc implants and already a "D" cup

+1

Being that you are already a "D" cup you may go up two or even 3 cup sizes but this is just an approximation, but they will look different on patients of different builds. 

Adding 600 cc to D cup breasts?

+1

There is no way to give you any idea what size you would be from your limited description.  If you have a very wide base breast then it will look much different then if you have a narrow base breast.  Supply photos and measurements.  

600cc Implants Too Much

+1

Without knowing what your breasts look like, it's hard to say exactly. However, having said that I think 600cc is very large and would caution you about using such large implants. Remember the bigger you go, the more they weigh and the further south they will head on you. Implants don't defy gravity, they add weight, which will stretch the skin. Think long term when getting implants.

What size breast implants?

+1

This is a difficult question to answer without breast measurements, assessment of skin laxity, and photos.  600cc does tend to be a large implant, but some taller women can handle it.  An in-person consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon would be the best.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Adding 600cc implants to existing 34D

+1

Hello, I think it would be wise to get another opinion from a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. A 600 cc implant is a very large implant that may cause excess strecthing and bottoming out of you breasts. I would reconsider the size because bigger is not always better in the long run for the shape and health of your breast.

600cc implants too large for most people

+1

In a word, yes.  An exception would be if you have mostly skin that is giving you 'volume' but very little breast tissue.  What size do you want to be?  Are you very tall?  We need more information but for most people, if you are a D cup, 600cc would make you very large and does not make sense.  Generally, one goes up one cup size for every 150cc of implant.  If you are a D with you own breast tissue, and not just skin, 600cc is probably too much.  Even if you have a lot of skin, 600cc is large for most people.  Please consult carefully with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Tracy Pfeifer, MD, MS