I Want a Solution For Hypertrophic Scarring on Neck After Burn? (photo)

I have been burned in 1998 on the right side of neck developed hypertrophic scar i did 2 surgeries 1999 and 2000 but scar coming back and i did laser in 2003 which improved but This has caused me red color before 6 month i did Surgery To reduce the color and the scar come back bigger and worse The Ministry of Health wants to send me to Any hospital in the world they have Treatment but our consultant said your treatment injections monthly

I Want a Solution For Hypertrophic Scarring on Neck After Burn?

+1

Neck burns such as yours can typically be treated with surgical removal and very meticulous repair. The scar will never be "invisible" but it is typically possible to improve this type of scar to a significant degree. There are many options for scar improvement but a widened, atrophic, discolored scar is typically treated with surgical scar revision. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon